15 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I own a Datsun which is about as impossible to kill and a cockroach in a nuclear war. They are basic as shit and even an EMP couldn't stop it.... and it's off the grid. I have never owned a cell phone but I do have the use of a borrowed one. It mostly sits at home. We had one of those things you talk to and it plays music or does stuff like remind you. My wife didn't know any better and I explained how if it's voice activated and can understand simple commands then it's listening to every word spoken in the room. I kept finding it plugged in and unplugged it. Eventually it just sits in the corner unplugged (I check it regularly) but you never know if it doesn't have a battery that might last for months and the next time it's plugged in it downloads a month's worth of conversations by wifi. If we ever have a serious conversation I catch my wife looking at the corner....   

Here’s one of the things, that recording device has a Terms of Service agreement that, by purchasing it, you agree to monitoring by government officials.  So not only is your house bugged... you paid them for the pleasure.

New tech is great, but there’s too many back doors to things. For instance, I had a sister (RIP) who worked at and alphabet agency.  In 14’ she accessed my then wife’s phone and cloud. My sis found clear evidence of cheating and dumped all those compromising photos into my cloud account, which lead to a divorce.  She never admitted she did it but I knew my sis’s tells when she lied.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why TF would she take or allow to be taken, compromising pictures of herself??? This is like passing a hold up note to the teller using the back of your utility bill.

Sisters..... hates your choice in spouse and always has your back.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Soundline said:

When they start kicking around ideas like this, they have a plan.

From old gov friends the discussion is revolving around tracking your meta data on your cell phone.  Since most of us have gps in our cars thanks to the phone, they’ll track it that way. 

When we used to do certain things as contractors in 2008, we’d be required to drop all our phones in the training room.  Then we’d all pile into pre 2000 cars and go do the job with short wave radio only. Now ppl have watches, phones, tablets, laptops, and cars that all automatically connect to GPS sat-nav.  Thanks to the expansion of the Patriot Act in the US under Obama were all tracked all the time.

I recently found a GPS device on my truck.  I sat outside my house having a cigar thinking about what to do with it when a delivery van pulled up.  I met the guy at his truck palming a nail I’d found in my yard after having my house resided. I told the guy to hang on and bent down to pickup the siding nail.  Might have left a small magnetic item on the truck while I was down there. 

I know who bugged me, and why, after they tracked a delivery van for two days the informed me they were not amused. I imagine they’ll get us to bug ourselves soon enough.

So who bugged you ? This is the kind of shit my boss would do,plant a GPS on my personal vehicle to see where i'm at.I would love for him to do it because when i find it i'll disable it with a BFH.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Why TF would she take or allow to be taken, compromising pictures of herself??? This is like passing a hold up note to the teller using the back of your utility bill.

Sisters..... hates your choice in spouse and always has your back.

She was and idiot.  Also a lot of the video/images were taken by her phone without her knowledge.  However in the TOS with your phone carrier you agree to gov remote monitoring through the expanded Patriot Act. I believe my late sister created some of the videos which were done for the purpose of having audio proof.

49 minutes ago, john510 said:

So who bugged you ? This is the kind of shit my boss would do,plant a GPS on my personal vehicle to see where i'm at.I would love for him to do it because when i find it i'll disable it with a BFH.

An old friend.  Since this is a public forum I won’t go into it.  Ask me IRL after a couple drinks. 

• Like 1

I mentioned Mike Huckabee's show on TBN here before, this might be interesting to a number of you...................Trump will be his guest on this weekend's program, mentioned in the text below................

"The obvious one is what you are reading right now—the twice daily newsletter from www.mikehuckabee.com that I hope you pass on to your friends and urge them to sign up to receive. If you aren’t already listening to my podcast, “The People’s Podcast” please subscribe at www.quakemedia.com/mike where you will hear extended interviews with newsmakers, policy experts, and others with depth not possible on typical radio or TV shows. And I sure hope you’re watching my weekend television show on TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) where you will get news and analysis, but where you will also get entertained and encouraged from a wholesome, old-fashioned variety show that isn’t ALL mind-numbing politics. My guest this weekend (Saturday 8/11pm ET; Sunday 9pm ET, and on Newsmax Sunday at noon ET) is President Trump. I know he will be his usual straightforward self!"

So here is my best attempt at posting a link to something..............let's hope it works!  If somebody wants to post the video clip that is on here another way (like you guys have been doing it), go for it..........you won't offend me!

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/part-1-cnn-director-admits-network-engaged-in-propaganda-to-remove-trump/

• Like 1
17 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The arrogance. Trying to take credit for  'toppling a president'. It was a team effort at least and CNN was the most pathetic of all the players.

Arrogance & BLATANT stupidity...................hope he & CNN go down in flames!! 😎  Hope to see much much more of this coming to light............🧐

• Like 2
On 4/11/2021 at 2:02 PM, thisismatt said:

I don't think that's valid reasoning. Diesel is in demand, much more so than in the 50's. Rhodium is mostly a byproduct of platinum mining, but there is a lull in platinum demand while there is a large demand for rhodium, so rhodium prices are up 10x, off the charts.

On 4/11/2021 at 2:46 PM, chandlerGTi said:

This hasn’t been true in a long while, diesel does cost to produce now. Also, working for a pretty major truck stop brand I will say that; yes, at times we sell for a loss. As long as you keep buying Mt Dew and Starburst in the store we can afford to do that.

Well Shit, and I thought I was being all clever.....

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

So weird that after the election we haven't heard any Biden apologists around here much.... hmmm I wonder why?

Chirp chirp chirp!! 🤔 I love the sound of tucking tails.  In the last 2mo's, I've only seen one of my left buddy's post something & all I could think was "You poor ignorant boob, that (whatever he stated, I can't remember) has already been proven to have been a big fat lie!"  That video about CNN was BRILLIANT!!!!! 😎  CNN will prolly claim he didn't work for them, that he was some dipsh*t, just trying to get in the pants of that chick! 😂

• Like 3
On 4/15/2021 at 12:55 PM, MikeRL411 said:

And you thought that FDR was the only president who sought to pack the  Supreme Court.

Every president attempts to pack the Supreme Court.

It's called politics.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Racer X 69 said:

Every president attempts to pack the Supreme Court.

It's called politics.

I was referring to the "nine old men" stunt in order to add enough FDR obliged new justices so as to circumvent the anti New Deal decisions that were begining to hit the fan.

• Like 2