20 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

I'm about to go have a movement.

Well, I'm back.

Whew!

Did I miss anything?

• Like 1
20 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I'll join ya. Call it the B 2 movement.

We had The Greaseman (can't remember before Howard Stern or after.....?? 🙄) as our big time radio DJ in MD DC VA when I was in high school.................he was nutz!  He called multiple people having a movement together (not necessarily in the same room!) as having a "simultaneous constitutional"!!  F**king hilarious!  I think he eventually pushed his obnoxious limits & screwed up his career.............. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Racer X 69 said:

Well, I'm back.

Whew!

Did I miss anything?

We thought you pushed too hard and had a stroke.

83472481.jpg

Relax and always have some reading material handy so you don't get anxious. I keep my 76 710 FSM handy. I'm making room so why not fill the space with some knowledge?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

It's the 9th Circus Court, these clowns are nothing but fucking clowns. This should head to the Supreme Court, and those Bozos better wake up! 

• Like 6
8 hours ago, yenpit said:

We had The Greaseman (can't remember before Howard Stern or after.....?? 🙄) as our big time radio DJ in MD DC VA when I was in high school.................he was nutz!  He called multiple people having a movement together (not necessarily in the same room!) as having a "simultaneous constitutional"!!  F**king hilarious!  I think he eventually pushed his obnoxious limits & screwed up his career.............. 

Most of the radio guys push themselves out of a job. Has anyone heard of Tom Leykes lately?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
18 hours ago, Soundline said:

FBI, or as my CIA friends used to say... Fucking Bunch of Idiots

Get a couple beers in me and ask me to tell FBI stories.  I’ll keep going until the sun rises. 

I'd believe it, the quality of interviews they do for Yankee White clearance was not impressive at all. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

I'd believe it, the quality of interviews they do for Yankee White clearance was not impressive at all. 

Lol, yeah... just wait until the show up to interview you someone to join a certain alphabet soup division.

These can go long into the night. I was in the Air Force when my sister joined one. I had, we’ll say a “high” level compartmentalized clearance.  It was more than 9 hours with her background investigator.  

My personal background in the Air Force, which I later read when I moved up, was more than 1,400 pages.  Over 400 interviews were done.

• Like 2

The real problem with background security clearance interviews is that the interviewee does not really prepare for the intertview.  While undergoing an interview, the question was whether I had ever contacted an agent of a foreign intellegence agency.  I answered truthfully "yes" and the interviewee nearly shit his pants.  I pointed out that if he had really read my background data sheet he would know the I had interacted, as part of my duties, with Japanese, Korean and South Vietnamese intellegence agencies.  It took him about 5 minutes to confer with his boss and he probably to this day doesn't believe that I passed.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

The real problem with background security clearance interviews is that the interviewee does not really prepare for the interview.  While undergoing an interview, the question was whether I had ever contacted an agent of a foreign intelligence agency.  I answered truthfully "yes" and the interviewee nearly shit his pants.  I pointed out that if he had really read my background data sheet he would know the I had interacted, as part of my duties, with Japanese, Korean and South Vietnamese intelligence agencies.  It took him about 5 minutes to confer with his boss and he probably to this day doesn't believe that I passed.

Comprehension of the English language and the definition of words really mean something. Its amazing how people miss key words and their meaning.

• Like 2
On 3/24/2021 at 1:53 PM, datzenmike said:

83472481.jpg

Relax and always have some reading material handy so you don't get anxious. I keep my 76 710 FSM handy. I'm making room so why not fill the space with some knowledge?

Stroke or fallout ?

• Like 1
On 3/24/2021 at 2:53 PM, datzenmike said:

83472481.jpg

This really happened at a workplace, after I had left!  An older employee was in the bathroom a long time, others noticed he was missing, my old coworker had to climb up thru the ceiling, drop down & unlock the door.  Yup, poor guy was a goner! 🥴

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

IeFGElc.png

Good customer here right now, SW pilot, so I asked!  He just laughed, shook his head, said that poor guy is gonna lose his job!  They have a "private radio frequency" that they use person to person, pilot to co pilot etc, if there is a glitch in the radio frequency, it can piggy back or jump to a wide open frequency!  Opps!! 😣

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Where did the story come from that it was a South West Pilot? The frequency is used by planes under tower control unless he used his call sign no one knows where it came from, hell someone could have used a handheld and been walking around saying that. I see shades of cancel culture in saying it was a SW pilot.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 1

My brother is a commercial airline pilot. He had to make an emergency landing one day. The FAA reviews the flight data and voice recordings when such an event occurs. My brother and the copilot had been going through all their favorite lines in the Movie Blazing Saddles, not a good choice to be recorded on. Luckily the union had some pretty strong rules on what the recordings could be used for. 

• Like 3