Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I think I saw that. Thrown to the dogs to a appease them. Well here's always an appeal.

The mess that Maxine Waters created with her big ugly mouth, some are saying it might give the cop a fighting chance at an appeal.............🤞  That poor guy won't last long in prison 😒

• Like 3

This is literally Unconstitutional. Article 1 Section 8 of the Constitution specifically excludes DC Statehood. 

The Democrats are literally violating the Constitution with this.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I think I saw that. Thrown to the dogs to a appease them. Well here's always an appeal.

Chauvin was a sacrificial lamb.Better to put him in prison than let cities burn,which is exactly what would have happened.

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Soundline said:

https://nypost.com/2021/04/22/usps-reportedly-tracking-americans-social-media-posts/

aaaaand now the post office is tracking my dick pics.

How about you get my Costco catalog here on time and stop giving me junk mail first, then focus on my internet shit posts. 

Be right back: need to go make some fake social media accounts and post the most NSFL content possible.

• Like 1

Confirmation bias

Social media echo chamber  

Willful ignorance 

Nietzsche- "Sometimes people don't want to know themselves, because they don't want their illusions destroyed."

Oh but it's the other guy's "ignorance" that is the destruction of america blah blah blah blah  

A COUNTRY WITHOUT INSIGHT IS THE INSTRUMENT OF IT'S OWN DISTRUCTION

200w.gif

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I can smell Seattle

I drove thru there a week ago and it does still smell like a urinal at a rock concert at the gorge in the middle of summer. What a piss hole or shit hole!  

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 1

Like a lot of cities these days. It's been taken over by those that, while trying to reduce the homelessness by providing for them, are actually making it easier for them to move in and increase in numbers. It's like feeding stray animals. 

• Like 3

It's F'ed up no matter how you slice it. Any form of welfare assistance has a way of creating dependance rather than enabling independence. Reminds me of the adage "Give the man a fish vs teach the man to fish", but throw in drug addiction, mental illness, the pandemic's effect on certain segments of the job market, forces behind limited housing and that adage is just a donkey fart in a list storm. Urban homelessness isn't a new phenomenon, but the people in those tents are society's canary in the coal mine. There but the grace of God. 

• Like 2