Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/24/2020 at 12:43 AM, Draker said:

A lab in New Jersey had returned dozens of false-positive results, including 12 for the Minnesota Vikings and 10 for the New York Jets. A total of 77 league employees returned positive tests; all came from the New Jersey lab.

According to a source, all 77 individuals were retested using the original sample. All came back negative. Each of the 77 also took new point-of-care tests. All came back negative.

On 8/26/2020 at 7:18 AM, john510 said:

Kind of makes one wonder what the numbers really are including the deaths listed as Covid when they died from something else.

How do they confirm that the negative result isn't a false negative and the first test was correct????? Best 7 out of 8 tests????? Fucking bullshit!!!!

On 8/24/2020 at 7:35 AM, datzenmike said:

Just like 'fake news' has fucked up ALL news I don't believe/trust anything about co-vid reported by the government or news outlets in the US. Not saying it's all BS, (I'm sure some is, some isn't) I just stopped believing it's all true.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Soundline said:

I actually know two people who have died from COVID.  (May peace be upon them).

it was a tough way to go for both of them. A husband and wife. They had a good run though, Cal was 96 and Erma was 94.  They both had cancer and dementia, but COVID was the cause of death (COD) on their death certificates.  I do know no autopsy was performed to establish exact COD for either. The county medical examiner said it was “too risky” to attempt to establish their exact COD, so he listed it as COVID.

i dunno if they do this commonly in the county they both passed in, but I know that medical examiner well and he’s a fucking moron. 

Could be wrong for sure.  But I certainly think he made a good call skipping the knife.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, tr8er said:

Could be wrong for sure.  But I certainly think he made a good call skipping the knife.  

The life insurance policy company requested a cause of death autopsy.  there was a rider on the policy that would change the payout amount.  I don’t really know what they’ll do with that.

There are well established protocols for performing an autopsy on someone who died of contagious causes. I’ve been in a number of them. It’s a little more PPE, and a bit more paperwork, but that’s it. Overall deaths in the county they lived in are down 12% so he has time... he’s just lazy.

15 hours ago, Chopper Jim said:

The people that have passed in Mohave County have not had autopsies done, that we know of.

You can request it in WA State, but they’ll typically blow you off. You can then file a formal request with an attorney.  

‘In Kingman I thought they just chucked everything in the hole in the middle of town?  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

Wouldn't that be "heart failure" as you died because your heart stopped?

That's one... if there was heart diseases. Usually the old succumb to something that wouldn't harm the young. I think Pneumonia is the most common. I'll let you know what I die of.

• Like 1

Says covid is like the flu.

Flu kills about 50,000 every year

CDC says deaths strictly from covid is only 6% of the 180,000? That's almost 11,000?

Lets compare apples to apples....

So how many die strictly from the flu???? Most are elderly with underlying conditions. (you know... one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel)

• Like 2

There are no flu deaths anymore Mike, they are all Covid deaths, a nurse I worked for(pressure washing) said that an auto accident fatality that came in was labeled as an Covid death in WA state, she shook her head as she walked away from me looking at the ground.

I said it was Political back in March, and nothing that has happened has changed my mind, I can wear a mask without an issue in a store, that is fine with me, but shutting the country down should not have happened, I have been saying that Brown and the media been manipulating numbers, I suspect that the testing being done is testing for any flu, millions get the flu every year and will test positive for it if tested, in my opinion this whole thing was about control thru fear so we will except loosing our rights, and then except their form of government whatever that may be, if they continue testing and require testing they will get millions of infections, it happens every year, rule thru fear, them people with Covid are trying to KILL YOU is there slogan.

There likely is a Covid strain that got loose in China, maybe it was made and released because it was particularly nasty to people with pre existing conditions, free up that wealth older people are sitting on and let their family spend it all within a few years, then the elite will have all the money there is to be had and they can bail on us and move on to the next country and start over again.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
23 minutes ago, wayno said:

There are no flu deaths anymore Mike, they are all Covid deaths, a nurse I worked for(pressure washing) said that an auto accident fatality that came in was labeled as an Covid death in WA state, she shook her head as she walked away from me looking at the ground.

I said it was Political back in March, and nothing that has happened has changed my mind, I can wear a mask without an issue in a store, that is fine with me, but shutting the country down should not have happened, I have been saying that Brown and the media been manipulating numbers, I suspect that the testing being done is testing for any flu, millions get the flu every year and will test positive for it if tested, in my opinion this whole thing was about control thru fear so we will except loosing our rights, and then except their form of government whatever that may be, if they continue testing and require testing they will get millions of infections, it happens every year, rule thru fear, them people with Covid are trying to KILL YOU is there slogan.

There likely is a Covid strain that got loose in China, maybe it was made and released because it was particularly nasty to people with pre existing conditions, free up that wealth older people are sitting on and let their family spend it all within a few years, then the elite will have all the money there is to be had and they can bail on us and move on to the next country and start over again.

mic drop.....

wayno, you keep nailing it in both threads man.....

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I said the same thing a month ago wayno. The elderly (basically the baby boomers 70-75 and up) have amassed and control a huge fortune in wealth. I was only kidding.

The gov. is after your fortune wayno...

Yea, Inslee wants all my Datsun parts, 

to be scraped with my Datsuns so he can get them off the road and/or force me to buy a new vehicle so I will be a good little sheep.

• Like 4