Covid-19 Prepared?

9 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Well, there you have it.  The silver lining...

Has Covid killed off the flu? Experts pose the intriguing question as influenza cases nosedive by 98% across the globe
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8875201/Has-Covid-killed-flu.html

I can explain this!!!!!!!

Social distancing and masks. This is all we really needed to do for the regular flu.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2020 at 6:35 AM, MikeRL411 said:

Wrong !  All flu cases re being reported as Covid in order to increase funding.

Increase funding?   Mike.  This is just not what’s happening.  Over a million have died and millions more suffer potentially terminal prolonged side effects.  My wife’s a doctor and many of our family friends are docs from the local hospital.  ER, cardiologists, surgeons.  This has fucked up some very awesome people.  Many of whom thought very similar thoughts as you.  Even if you think it’s BS, please use some caution in your day.  Don’t halt your life, just do enough.  Influenza and CoVid virus’ are different.  Though they present similar symptoms because symptoms are immune response to viral infection.  Anyone with symptoms right now are being told to get a test.  And next to no one is resisting that suggestion.  Employers aren’t letting employees come back to work without a clear test.  It’s not helping anyone to just assume CoVid19.  Unless you also buy the tests are bogus too.

• Like 2

Our Glorious Bunker Fuhrer Gavin Newscum has decided to put San Diego on the Purple Tier of his Rainbow Horror Scale. More businesses will die. 

Outdoor seating, just in time for Winter! 

San Diego moves into purple tier, increased COVID-19 restrictions | cbs8.com

Based on this idiotic scale

Coronavirus map: Here's which tier each California county is in as of Nov.  4 – East Bay Times

Edited by Jesse C.
  • Like 2

33da55f6-c272-468a-929d-7a4988a67cd6_192

NONE of this shit is necessary to living. Life would go on happily without them. If any fail it's a thinning of the herd, a tightening of the belt. Other than work stay home and eat. Pray to whatever at home. Open a Netflix account. Who TF goes to zoos or museums????... or the Gym for that matter. For the next 6 months stay home till the cure arrives..

• Like 1
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

33da55f6-c272-468a-929d-7a4988a67cd6_192

NONE of this shit is necessary to living. Life would go on happily without them. If any fail it's a thinning of the herd, a tightening of the belt. Other than work stay home and eat. Pray to whatever at home. Open a Netflix account. Who TF goes to zoos or museums????... or the Gym for that matter. For the next 6 months stay home till the cure arrives..

And here are the Rules for Thanksgiving in California. No, this isn't a joke! The fuckers are serious. 

California releases crazy mandatory guidance for private gatherings this  Holiday season -

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
50 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

And here are the Rules for Thanksgiving in California. No, this isn't a joke! The fuckers are serious. 

California releases crazy mandatory guidance for private gatherings this  Holiday season -

for thanksgiving 

I will do what I want 

my house my rules 

FUCK BIDEN AND GOV NEWSANCE 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That is totally unenforceable and compliance will surely be voluntary. If having trouble with your d/b sister-in -law don't invite her.

Fear is wisdom in the face of danger.  Your call but what is dismissing/ignoring fear then?  

If trump had got onto this back in April this would be the norm now, closures probably not needed and no one complaining. The end is in sight, with a vaccine coming for sure now. So everybody just hang on.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

That is totally unenforceable and compliance will surely be voluntary. If having trouble with your d/b sister-in -law don't invite her.

Fear is wisdom in the face of danger.  Your call but what is dismissing/ignoring fear then?  

If trump had got onto this back in April this would be the norm now, closures probably not needed and no one complaining. The end is in sight, with a vaccine coming for sure now. So everybody just hang on.

I’m far less confident in the vaccine.  But if mutations are anything similar to historic precedent we only have another year or so until the fatality rate starts to go down naturally.  Though the vaccine could affect that rate.  That is a new twist on viral evolution.  

• Like 1

With a 'leg up' on covid I imagine it will be being closely monitored for any 'mutations' and like a flu shot vaccines constantly up dated.. BTW a successful virus doesn't kill too fast so that it can be transmitted. Better yet not lethal at all. Bacteria have become more lethal because of antibiotics that naturally select for a mutation that resists the antibiotic. If covid was smart it would become mutated towards being more benign.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

With a 'leg up' on covid I imagine it will be being closely monitored for any 'mutations' and like a flu shot vaccines constantly up dated.. BTW a successful virus doesn't kill too fast so that it can be transmitted. Better yet not lethal at all. Bacteria have become more lethal because of antibiotics that naturally select for a mutation that resists the antibiotic. If covid was smart it would become mutated towards being more benign.

Agree entirely.  But it’s not smart.  Still I think that’s the Darin path.  

The answer to why this is all happening... we are all just a reality tv show for some alien planet. Covid is just the latest in a series of plot twists to boost ratings. Some green bastards are just up there thinking up new ways to dick people around so that viewers keep watching. 

"Right team ratings are dropping, the humans are becoming used to all the bullshit, what are we going to do?"

Murmuring in the room......

"I know! Let's program that idiot who runs Cali to.....insert latest round of fuckery here."

Its the only reasonable answer. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

The answer to why this is all happening... we are all just a reality tv show for some alien planet. Covid is just the latest in a series of plot twists to boost ratings. Some green bastards are just up there thinking up new ways to dick people around so that viewers keep watching. 

"Right team ratings are dropping, the humans are becoming used to all the bullshit, what are we going to do?"

Murmuring in the room......

"I know! Let's program that idiot who runs Cali to.....insert latest round of fuckery here."

Its the only reasonable answer. 

This is pretty much a Southpark episode:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cancelled_(South_Park)

• Like 1

Actually I thought all you fucks were only there to augment my reality. You are all existing on my computer as I make you up. If I haven't seen or experienced something first hand it doesn't exist. There is no China unless I fly there and experience it. For that matter perhaps it is constantly being brought into existence in a bubble of reality around me as I experience it and as I move on it disappears behind me. Or maybe it remains and I am building a construct to live in. Something I add to every day. I wonder what happens to... say Jesse C or thisismatt if I erase their Ratsun account? The power....... the power. I am a God!

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Actually I thought all you fucks were only there to augment my reality. You are all existing on my computer as I make you up. If I haven't seen or experienced something first hand it doesn't exist. There is no China unless I fly there and experience it. For that matter perhaps it is constantly being brought into existence in a bubble of reality around me as I experience it and as I move on it disappears behind me. Or maybe it remains and I am building a construct to live in. Something I add to every day. I wonder what happens to... say Jesse C or thisismatt if I erase their Ratsun account? The power....... the power. I am a God!

Getting deep philosophy there. 

But seriously, there are whole schools of thought that argue our existence is only within our mind, and goes back as far as Plato's cave. 

Biologically, that is not far from the truth either, your view of the world is a construct of your senses and frankly human brains make a bunch of shortcuts in building that model up (hence the various "eye tricks" etc.. that exist).

However, at the end of the day you can argue the color of the crosswalk light is just your experience and abstract so you can cross now, but the car won't care when it runs you over.

• Like 1

happens to... say Jesse C or thisismatt if I erase their Ratsun account? The power....... the power. I am a God!

And because I thought it was funny...

tenor.gif

download (1).gif

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 11/11/2020 at 10:51 PM, Jesse C. said:

This is a perfect example of how stupid Newsom is.Does this moron really think people will follow these rules ? Fuck him.Singing ? who sings at Thanksgiving ? The only thing i like about these rules is i can tell my family (which i can't stand) is that i must follow the orders of their favorite Governor,so i'm not going to make it this year.

5 minutes ago, john510 said:

This is a perfect example of how stupid Newsom is.Does this moron really think people will follow these rules ? Fuck him.Singing ? who sings at Thanksgiving ? The only thing i like about these rules is i can tell my family (which i can't stand) is that i must follow the orders of their favorite Governor,so i'm not going to make it this year.

a4baGXC4.jpeg

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Pin by Lori Shivers on My Charlie Chaplin pics. | Charlie chaplin quotes,  Charlie chaplin, Black and white gif