Covid-19 Prepared?

Another way to look at where we are in this world today.............when I lived in Michigan, my car buddies & I would "brainstorm" with our thoughts & theories on cars & situations involving cars (that's just what we did!).  It was awesome & we often came up with solutions!  And guess what?  MY thoughts & theories were not often correct!  It was awesome!  Did some stand up & cuss at a certain situation & say "F that, F them"??  Yup.  It was part of the process.  I hope you are correct, Mike!  But I also have my thoughts & theories, that I will stand behind!  The beauty (and sometimes curse) of the open social media!! 😁

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll say that perhaps there were some injuries and deaths from the jap. But Tim making a living fear mongering is the worst bullshit. Best thing to do is don't buy anything Phizer. Note what Dr. John? said right at the start about going to a shop and getting less than helpful information and saying he wouldn't shop there any more. Good advice.

• Like 1
Just now, datsuntech said:

Agreed fuck Pfizer, but I would include almost all pharmaceutical companies. What does it matter who made the complaint? The CMPCA ruled that Pfizer broke 5 rules and have continued to do so multiple times. Of course no actual consequences.. Bad boy, don't do it again. 

One of my reservations with Vivek Ramswamy, was that his wealth came from HIS own pharmaceutical company.  Has anybody ever studied WHAT his company did & how they did or did not protect the consumers??  I have not......... 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I'll say that perhaps there were some injuries and deaths from the jap. But Tim making a living fear mongering is the worst bullshit. Best thing to do is don't buy anything Phizer. Note what Dr. John? said right at the start about going to a shop and getting less than helpful information and saying he wouldn't shop there any more. Good advice.

Absolutely & that is why I & others (you?) keep coming back here!  We all get varying thoughts & theories, ideas!! 😎

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

First... FUCK Pfizer ... now, he called it a report of a complaint and almost said who but who???? who made this complaint and is it really valid? or hearsay?

The big issue today, is companies or people screaming "HE SLANDERED ME!" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh 😭 This guy is always careful naming people.  I promise you, it was not just one person, making this claim...................🙄

• Like 1

Do YOU? trust Pfizer????? or Timcast or even Elon? Fuck their celebrity opinion. I try to apply my fuck you's indiscriminately to those who deserve it. I may disagree with you John but correct me if I'm wrong, I have never said fuck you to you. I value your opinion even if wrong (I mean different) than mine because I don't think you have an agenda or wear a foil hat. 

...and yes I was a good little Canadian and got some jabs. I did my part and that's that. I've never advocated getting it or not and have never run anyone down for their reasons for or against in their choice. I like to give out humorous jabs.

Flu shots are not the same thing. Though I highly recommend getting them at any age. I will say that the last two flu shots they asked if I wanted the latest covid booster included. The last time I just gave him 'that look' and he said OOoookay then, flu shot only. Like I said, done my part and came out the other side, I'm good.

I trust myself.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Flu shots are not the same thing. Though I highly recommend getting them at any age. I will say that the last two flu shots they asked if I wanted the latest covid booster included. The last time I just gave him 'that look' and he said OOoookay then, flu shot only. Like I said, done my part and came out the other side, I'm good.

No one in my family has ever taken a flu shot (parents, siblings, grandparents) and we rarely ever get sick. I've gone 2 years without getting sick in the past. When I do happen to get sick I get over it lightning fast. I'll wake up with flu like symptoms. By the time it's bedtime I'm already feeling better. And by the second evening I'm almost 100%. It might extend a little over to the 3rd day. But It's super rare if I'm sick for 4 days. 

Your body is the most miraculous machine on this planet. If it is attacked it automatically makes itself stronger. There is really no point to the flu shot other than to give pharmaceutical companies a reliable steady income.

The same with the covid shot. Again noone in my family took it. My parents are both up there in age. We all got covid once and then that was it. We haven't gotten it a second time. I have friends who didn't want to take the jab but were forced to do so by their employers. Two of them have gotten covid 3 times each already. Natural immunity is no joke. The fact that the US gov refused to acknowledge or give folks the option to opt for natural immunity. Should've raised some serious red flags for the pro jabbers. But they chose to hand over their trust and bodies over to the gov to experiment on them. I feel bad for those that were forced to choose between the jab and their family's lively hood. Thankfully I work construction. It was completely different for me. I told the boss I had covid and he says. "So I'll see you here on Monday?" Haaa I was like ok, sounds good. I don't get paid if I don't work.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
On 4/17/2024 at 5:47 PM, IZRL said:

No one in my family has ever taken a flu shot (parents, siblings, grandparents) and we rarely ever get sick. I've gone 2 years without getting sick in the past. When I do happen to get sick I get over it lightning fast. I'll wake up with flu like symptoms. By the time it's bedtime I'm already feeling better. And by the second evening I'm almost 100%. It might extend a little over to the 3rd day. But It's super rare if I'm sick for 4 days. 

Your body is the most miraculous machine on this planet. If it is attacked it automatically makes itself stronger. There is really no point to the flu shot other than to give pharmaceutical companies a reliable steady income.

The same with the covid shot. Again noone in my family took it. My parents are both up there in age. We all got covid once and then that was it. We haven't gotten it a second time. I have friends who didn't want to take the jab but were forced to do so by their employers. Two of them have gotten covid 3 times each already. Natural immunity is no joke. The fact that the US gov refused to acknowledge or give folks the option to opt for natural immunity. Should've raised some serious red flags for the pro jabbers. But they chose to hand over their trust and bodies over to the gov to experiment on them. I feel bad for those that were forced to choose between the jab and their family's lively hood. Thankfully I work construction. It was completely different for me. I told the boss I had covid and he says. "So I'll see you here on Monday?" Haaa I was like ok, sounds good. I don't get paid if I don't work.

Agree 100%.  Last time I got the flu shot, was 2007.  Yes, I get sick once or twice a year, but short term & mellow.  I too, did not get the jab & never will.  I firmly believe in our body's natural immunity, especially when managed with supplements.  Yes, I have had Covid, I think twice, both times short lived.  I knew people that died from Covid.  I know people that are currently struggling with what I firmly believe to be "Covid injuries".  So sad to watch them continue to suffer, cuz they will not even consider a homeopathic potential recovery, using detox methods................they can not fathom, that our gov't (and around the world, but I believe it stemmed from here in the USA, thru f**king Fauci & his NIH) used them & lied to them.  

• Like 2