Covid-19 Prepared?

When people are afraid they stop critically thinking (not that many do in this day and age anyways). Scared people are the easiest to control or extract resources from.

Seemed apropos..

1347582001-8bab44bd38fd746842d042f125cee547.jpg

• Like 7
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/17/2023 at 10:36 AM, thisismatt said:

The insurance agencies are eating it up and turning it around as reason to increase rates 30-200, 300, 400%

The local climate change proselyte at my work was mentioning that the other day, but saying that insurance companies should be supporting climate change investment because they will have to pay for all the damage.  Maybe, just maybe their actual loss data doesn't actually support the narrative pushed by so many that all these "catastrophes" are caused by climate change and supposedly worsening weather extremes.

I can certainly agree though that they would not be above taking advantage of it.  

Edited by iceman510
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/17/2023 at 2:40 PM, Dguy210 said:

When people are afraid they stop critically thinking (not that many do in this day and age anyways). Scared people are the easiest to control or extract resources from.

Seemed apropos..

1347582001-8bab44bd38fd746842d042f125cee547.jpg

The Bene Gesserite litany against fear...... nice.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, so they(I have already said who I believe they are in the past in more than one post) changed the meaning of what a Vaccination is so they could call the Covid 19 shot/jab a vaccine, unfortunately I believe that since they changed the meaning of what a vaccine is this allows them to put what was in the Covid 19 vaccine in all vaccines, have you noticed that all vaccines advertised now have side effects like the Shingles vaccine which as I recall did not have side effects although I do not remember if shingles vaccines were ever advertised on TV before the Plandemic, and was there not a good Shingles vaccine before the plandemic?

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, wayno said:

OK, so they(I have already said who I believe they are in the past in more than one post) changed the meaning of what a Vaccination is so they could call the Covid 19 shot/jab a vaccine, unfortunately I believe that since they changed the meaning of what a vaccine is this allows them to put what was in the Covid 19 vaccine in all vaccines, have you noticed that all vaccines advertised now have side effects like the Shingles vaccine which as I recall did not have side effects although I do not remember if shingles vaccines were ever advertised on TV before the Plandemic, and was there not a good Shingles vaccine before the plandemic?

Unfortunately, I do not trust ANY jab at this point.  None.  I stopped getting the flu shot around 2007 & haven't had an issue.  Sure I get a cold every year, a couple have been a l'il rough, but no more shots for me!!

• Like 8

"They" are the reason why people from other countries are flying planes into buildings on the East Coast, and Bill Gates is one of them(maybe the worst of them all, he was in a PBS program about this subject in 2005ish?), he and others think there are too many people and it is not sustainable(I posted this fact back in early 2020), "they" consider us vermin, something like rats or Prairie Dogs that have over populated where they live and need to be exterminated, I was told this by a person that worked for one of the Presidents, he ran away from them as fast as he could, he did not want to be around evil people(his words).

• Like 1
On 10/1/2023 at 1:25 PM, yenpit said:

Unfortunately, I do not trust ANY jab at this point.  None.  I stopped getting the flu shot around 2007 & haven't had an issue.  Sure I get a cold every year, a couple have been a l'il rough, but no more shots for me!!

I have not even been to a doctor since February 10th, 2020 I believe, that was just before the Plandemic started.

• Like 2

I always get a flu shot. I'm not that fucked up and paranoid, but they do offer it with co-vid vaccine included if you want it. I now make damn sure to ask that it NOT be added. I'll never get another co-vid 'booster' that's for sure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I always get a flu shot. I'm not that fucked up and paranoid, but they do offer it with co-vid vaccine included if you want it. I now make damn sure to ask that it NOT be added. I'll never get another co-vid 'booster' that's for sure.

Gee, thanks Mike!! 😆😜  "Somebody's watching me!!"

• Haha 1

The reason Bill Gates lost the lawsuit for mandatory vaccine shots in the "United States Supreme Court" was because he could not prove that any flu shots for the last 40 years were safe, he was trying to make an experimental drug(flu shot) a mandatory vaccine.

Like I already said, Bill Gates supposedly helped Africans(experimental drugs/vaccines) in the late 90s/early 2000s and their birth rate has been in decline since, elsewhere in the world it is on the rise, now he is helping us in the USA, fact is the USA has had a birth rate under two kids per family for quite a while, the US population has been rising because of immigrants, even Blue cities have been complaining about them recently, from what I have heard southern states want it to stop.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, wayno said:

Like I already said, Bill Gates supposedly helped Africans(experimental drugs/vaccines) in the late 90s/early 2000s and their birth rate has been in decline since, elsewhere in the world it is on the rise, now he is helping us in the USA, fact is the USA has had a birth rate under two kids per family for quite a while, the US population has been rising because of immigrants, even Blue cities have been complaining about them recently, from what I have heard southern states want it to stop.

Could be the rise in literacy. The ignorant have high birth rates, the educated the lowest. Perhaps more access to birth control? Are you suggesting Gates has found/perfected a vaccine that cures fertility? That's pretty fucked up thinking.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Duncan said:

I just got my 6th covid shot last Sunday.  I fully support everyone's right to decide for themselves.

I even have a few close friends that are democrats..

I got hella boosters too bro!  

E69C05DC-0430-47E6-AD98-0123494423E6.jpeg

Edited by gh0stwerx76
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, john510 said:

There could be a market for that.Somewhere like San Francisco or any other liberal nut area.

If we convinced them to use duct tape instead it would really help improve the town. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

My vaccinated boss got a pretty severe case of Covid.He came to work and got our sales guy sick also.Then decided he should stay home for a few days.Not to sound mean but I hoped for a slow recovery so i could have some peace,quiet and productive work days without him getting in my way.The three days he WASN'T there was like a paid vacation.

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I really really want to be interested.... but I'm just too apathetic. TMI I'm overloaded.

Jist of it is an already long approved MMR vaccine worked better to block Covid than the experimental one, and they knew this in 2020, but that doesn't make Pharma corps billions of dollars.

I actually know my titer for Mumps as I get titer tested as part of my job, mine is above the ability of the machine to test. All my titers for everything are always stupid high though, so that is just normal for me. I've also been *heavily* exposed in person 5 times I know of including within the last 2 months and never had so much as a sniffle. But the plural of anecdote is not data. I've posted the peer review articles linking increasing mumps titer too increasing resistance before and I feel to lazy to look it up again right now.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3