Covid-19 Prepared?

9 hours ago, SWFL said:

Masks are social compliance identifiers, emotional support accessories and virtue signaling devices. Virus diameter vs mask pore size.  

Below is my first post in co-vid. Even then I could see what BS masks were.

On 2/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, datzenmike said:

Strictly speaking no paper/gauze or surgical mask will stop a virus that is 0.004 to 0.4 microns in size. A 3M P100 particulate mask only filters down to 0.3 microns. This is probably why it spread so fast because people thought they had protection. Dream on, but it might catch larger droplets sprayed on you by someone sneezing. If you have the virus you should wear one to limit YOUR spreading it. To completely stop transmission you would need a respirator. As to surgical masks, what about your exposed eyes??? The best thing is abstinence from  all people who may have it and as you can't know this just stay away from people in general. For the foreseeable future DON'T ride in a plane, bus, taxi or train. DON'T go near a cruise ship! Avoid crowds in a closed room and specially a waiting room. Maybe you should drink at home for the next 6 months.

• Like 3
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, angliagt said:

It really irks me when I see people shopping in the grocery store

still wearing masks,yet the still have to get right next to me when I 

working,without saying anything like "Can I get in there to get XXX?

And I thought a mask was to prevent you (the wearer) from

spreading germs,etc.

How about the ones driving masked alone in their cars ? I'm still seeing that.It's astonishing how the Government screwed some people up permanently.I can't even imagine what it's like to let them inside your head like that.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

We were also TOLD that crap here in the States.  There were many times that I wondered what the future would look like for me, as UN vax'd.  But I obviously did not truly care if my future would have been risked, as I never did it.  I had a coworker/friend who looked at me & said "I can't believe you are willing to endanger your friends & family!"  The day J&J vax was (illegally) "approved", he got in my face & asked again "So now that J&J has been approved, are you gonna get the vaccination?"  The look on his face was priceless, when I took a single step back, smiled & said "Nope!".  A look of pure & utter shock, that I would not cave to the demands of others!!  Now I am watching people, especially atheletes, fall over dead.  Nope, no regrets whatsoever, none. 🙂 

Edited by yenpit
mispelled
  • Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

Neither "Safe" or "Effective"

Has he consistently continued to make these videos OR does he only appear when there is a finding?  It's been quite a while since you have posted him.............

Sure am glad I followed my gut..................😏

48 minutes ago, yenpit said:

Has he consistently continued to make these videos OR does he only appear when there is a finding?  It's been quite a while since you have posted him.............

Sure am glad I followed my gut..................😏

Continuously makes these videos, I just haven't been posting.

Also, some "rumors" that some new Covid lockdowns and mask mandates coming back in the next month or two. I'm saying rumors as the source is not verifiable.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/with-covid-on-the-rise-again-here-s-a-guide-to-staying-safe-in-2023/ar-AA1fodSx

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/just-time-election-biden-regime-reinstate-covid-19/

2023.png

Edited by Dguy210
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Also, some "rumors" that some new Covid lockdowns and mask mandates coming back in the next month or two. I'm saying rumors as the source is not verifiable.

Call me crazy but I imagine there would or will be a tremendous push back if this is the case. People are fed up with the bullshit.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Continuously makes these videos, I just haven't been posting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/with-covid-on-the-rise-again-here-s-a-guide-to-staying-safe-in-2023/ar-AA1fodSx

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/just-time-election-biden-regime-reinstate-covid-19/

2023.png

And,of course,they won't make any of the law-breaking illegals comply. 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Call me crazy but I imagine there would or will be a tremendous push back if this is the case. People are fed up with the bullshit.

People are a bunch of sheep and will go along with whatever the tv says.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
22 hours ago, thisismatt said:

I won't be wearing a mask again

Masks also don't work. Tons of data pre and post covid saying this. The only things masks do is show and reinforce your COMPLIANCE. They make an abstract threat seem more tangible so more people are scared and go along.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 6

This is my very first post on the first page.....

On 2/27/2020 at 1:16 PM, datzenmike said:

Strictly speaking no paper/gauze or surgical mask will stop a virus that is 0.004 to 0.4 microns in size. A 3M P100 particulate mask only filters down to 0.3 microns. This is probably why it spread so fast because people thought they had protection. Dream on, but it might catch larger droplets sprayed on you by someone sneezing. If you have the virus you should wear one to limit YOUR spreading it. To completely stop transmission you would need a respirator. As to surgical masks, what about your exposed eyes??? The best thing is abstinence from  all people who may have it and as you can't know this just stay away from people in general. For the foreseeable future DON'T ride in a plane, bus, taxi or train. DON'T go near a cruise ship! Avoid crowds in a closed room and specially a waiting room. Maybe you should drink at home for the next 6 months.

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Masks also don't work. Tons of data pre and post covid saying this. The only things masks do is show and reinforce your COMPLIANCE. They make an abstract threat seem more tangible so more people are scared and go along.

images.jpg

• Haha 2