2 hours ago, Thomas Perkins said:

Why is it that nothing good ever happens in California.

Outside of SF, LA and SD.... the state is RED.

I live in the most 2A friendly county in CA.  Like OR... the whole place has been buttfucked by a few sections of dipshits.

We are fighting what we can.

A good chunk of the BS 2A laws here are hopefully about to be shot down,

Since they are being kicked back down to saint Benitez again. Who already declared them all unconstitutional.

o2qYEex.jpg

• Like 6
  • Replies 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Skib said:

I live in the most 2A friendly county in CA.  Like OR... the whole place has been buttfucked by a few sections of dipshits.

We are fighting what we can.

A good chunk of the BS 2A laws here are hopefully about to be shot down,

Since they are being kicked back down to saint Benitez again. Who already declared them all unconstitutional.

o2qYEex.jpg

Don't forget Benitez is a San Diego based judge, so at least we have that going for us. 

San Diego, for some fucking reason, has chosen to Elect Democrats because of all the Climate and Gay bullshit. Two giant snow jobs that people who have nothing better to do have pushed on the rest of us, and with that comes the cavalcade of Retardation that is the Liberal and Progressive mind. 

It was not that long ago that SD was a conservative town and that CA elected conservative Governors, until we got fucked by Schwarzenneger, the Liberal in Conservative clothing. 

So there is some hope, but it is fleeting 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Don't forget Benitez is a San Diego based judge, so at least we have that going for us. 

Right? we have some similar but less publicized cases running threw Fresno county as well atm.

Which, Fresno, Madera and Merced are all very red farmlands.

Lets just just say my local Sheriffs don't ask you to many questions on that front. 

And we don't ask permission. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Skib said:

Similar to where I live in New Mexico. I also live in a red area, but 30 miles west is a large blue county that was mostly responsible for putting our governor back in office for another term. The same one that locked us down and destroyed countless small businesses in the process. Oh, did I mention early release of prisoners also?

The Missus and I are starting to think about moving.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, KELMO said:

Similar to where I live in New Mexico. I also live in a red area, but 30 miles west is a large blue county that was mostly responsible for putting our governor back in office for another term. The same one that locked us down and destroyed countless small businesses in the process. Oh, did I mention early release of prisoners also?

The Missus and I are starting to think about moving.

Where you gonna go?  Nevada?  Arizona?  Texas?  A staunch conservative friend was considering moving to near Phoenix.

Regarding prisoners, we have the greatest percentage of our population behind bars - of all the countries in the world.  The local court cases are 90% drugs and DUI in Westmoreland County, PA which adjoins Allegheny County which is Pittsburgh.  There clearly is something very fucked up with our laws and legal system.  Mandatory sentencing and Three Strikes policies prohibit courts from showing mercy where it is warranted - and some young kid gets mandatory sentenced for smoking weed means that one prisoner must be released to make room.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
36 minutes ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Where you gonna go?  Nevada?  Arizona?  Texas?  A staunch conservative friend was considering moving to near Phoenix.

Regarding prisoners, we have the greatest percentage of our population behind bars - of all the countries in the world.  The local court cases are 90% drugs and DUI in Westmoreland County, PA which adjoins Allegheny County which is Pittsburgh.  There clearly is something very fucked up with our laws and legal system.  Mandatory sentencing and Three Strikes policies prohibit courts from showing mercy where it is warranted - and some young kid gets mandatory sentenced for smoking weed means that one prisoner must be released to make room.

Or maybe we're cultivating losers at a faster rate than ever?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

Or maybe we're cultivating losers at a faster rate than ever?

That would be precisely my observation on the "sensible" social media sites I frequent.  The other sites are populated with delusional fools.

Well, the founding of our country might be most similar to the pirates on Nassau - a bunch of ambitions, snarling cats clawing each other over plunder. 

The people that came here left their countries, heritage, family and friends seeking "money" basically (fortune, better way of life, etc.)
We have no heritage (only the indigenous have that) - ours is a melting pot of that we brought with us when we immigrated and with that came the conflicts of those nations.

This place is unique and an experiment.

But we simply have too many laws and Puritan Ethic policies like Prohibition and War on Drugs created a rotten criminal underworld that is now systemic.

You can't fix rot (or rust as we all know too well - it has to be cut out and replaced.)

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 2

I just relocated from north of Seattle, WA. to Show Low, AZ. I could not stand the whiney overpriced liberal insanity any more. packed up all my stuff in my 720, hired a hauler to tow my travel trailer down and was set to start building on ten acres I have. When I arrived excessive rains had washed out the road to my place and I wasn't- able to get there even in my 4x4, get the trailer on site is completely impossible. I arrived on a Sunday and most storage places offices are closed here on weekends. Unsure what to do, I called the local rep of the company I bought the property who showed me the place years ago. (side note, he showed up with a Glock on his dash and was missing his right arm driving a manual dodge!) I asked him if he had any suggestions, he immediately said, "park your trailer at my place and I have a backhoe we can use to fix the road" everyone around here waves and is beyond friendly while holding to their believes and ideals. I haven't anybody I don't know wave at me in the Seattle area for decades. the local bars have signs that say 'guns welcome, just keep them holstered' The change of demeanor is so refreshing and relaxing.  While there are some trailer locations, everyone helps each other and honestly gives a shit about community!

P.S. My 720 made the trip with over a 1k payload like a boss even though my weber was jetted for sea level. I wasn't hitting 80 through Idaho/Utah going up hill but still kicked ass the whole way!

P.P.S. After driving through the Navajo Indian reservation in north east AZ, maybe America does need to be destroyed... But I will save that story for another post.

• Like 10
4 hours ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Possibly AZ, my neighbor just moved there. Mostly it was about kids and grandkids but some of the idiocy in this state helped him decide. I lived in the DFW area during the 90's, way too many people. West Texas, maybe.

FWIW, one of the prisoners that was in the early release program hunted down and killed is ex-girlfriend.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Logical1 said:

I just relocated from north of Seattle, WA. to Show Low, AZ. I could not stand the whiney overpriced liberal insanity any more. packed up all my stuff in my 720, hired a hauler to tow my travel trailer down and was set to start building on ten acres I have. When I arrived excessive rains had washed out the road to my place and I wasn't- able to get there even in my 4x4, get the trailer on site is completely impossible. I arrived on a Sunday and most storage places offices are closed here on weekends. Unsure what to do, I called the local rep of the company I bought the property who showed me the place years ago. (side note, he showed up with a Glock on his dash and was missing his right arm driving a manual dodge!) I asked him if he had any suggestions, he immediately said, "park your trailer at my place and I have a backhoe we can use to fix the road" everyone around here waves and is beyond friendly while holding to their believes and ideals. I haven't anybody I don't know wave at me in the Seattle area for decades. the local bars have signs that say 'guns welcome, just keep them holstered' The change of demeanor is so refreshing and relaxing.  While there are some trailer locations, everyone helps each other and honestly gives a shit about community!

P.S. My 720 made the trip with over a 1k payload like a boss even though my weber was jetted for sea level. I wasn't hitting 80 through Idaho/Utah going up hill but still kicked ass the whole way!

P.P.S. After driving through the Navajo Indian reservation in north east AZ, maybe America does need to be destroyed... But I will save that story for another post.

I split my time between Maine and Florida. We have acreage in the  woods and Maine is as you describe New Mexico. Friendly folks that make it a competition to be helpful. My wife and I feel like we are living in a hallmark movie up there. Florida not so much. Asshole nieghbor problems and everyone out for themselves. Can't beat the winter weather and we live on a canal so we escape people by being out on the water in some kind of boat most of the time. There are still some decent places left but they are becoming fewer and farther in between and prices have skyrocketed. 

The reservations are a whole separate level of misery. It doesn't matter which part of the country they are in but you don't really need a sign to know you have entered one.

• Like 4

I lived in Port Salerno (south of Stuart) and Tequesta (north of Jupiter) FL both north of W Palm Bch - Hobe Sound is between them.

Interesting factoid about FL:  South of Ft Pierce, they talk northern, north of they talk southern - at least that was my experience up to the 90's.

In late 80's I went to gun shows each weekend and saw some really rural agricultural areas.

Bartow, Lake Wales, Sebring and Okeechobee were completely different from W Palm, Lake Worth, Ft. Laud, Miami obviously.

In Port Salerno there was a "junkyard" with Guatemalans living in junked school buses.  This was back in the 80's.

Hurricanes in FL are a PITA.  But it is nice that I could ride my bike every evening just before sundown every day of the year.  And the land is flat so if you have a privacy fence around your pool, clothing is optional.  I liked living there.

Edited by Cardinal Grammeter
  • Like 1

U haul gave me a fat discount on a truck and trailer because it was California bound. CA gets a bad rep because of its city mentality but the country folks are just the same as always, helpful kind considerate and independent. In the last few years I've lived in liberal enclaves and conservative enclaves and what I've learned is bullshit is bullshit. Everywhere has some. How's the weather where your bullshit is?

2 hours ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

washington gas tax to double!!!!!!!!

https://getjerry.com/driving/washington-gas-tax

Christ we were $2.30 a liter!!! that's $10.56 imperial gallon or $8.80 CDN for a US gallon. 8.80  X 0.75 is $6.60 US if you come up here.

Last I saw it was $1.90 a liter. I still have 2020 gas in my 710 from when it was $1.30.

41 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Christ we were $2.30 a liter!!! that's $10.56 imperial gallon or $8.80 CDN for a US gallon. 8.80  X 0.75 is $6.60 US if you come up here.

Proplem is it will affect the food prices again. Price has went up alot here. Beenei weenies was 99c  now 1.12.  12% everything moves by diesel!!!!!  this inflation was self induced TAX.  Not from elsewhere. It didnt need to happen.

the Democrats say they for the working man but just fucked us. But hey vote the same people back in. So I say make it 5$ agal tax or nothing at all. So all Companies leave the state. Boeing!!!!!!! Microsoft all of them!!!!!!

Canadians might cross the border anymore to buy gas in Blaine

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

Proplem is it will affect the food prices again. Price has went up alot here. Beenei weenies was 99c  now 1.12.  12% everything moves by diesel!!!!!  this inflation was self induced TAX.  Not from elsewhere. It didnt need to happen.

the Democrats say they for the working man but just fucked us. But hey vote the same people back in. So I say make it 5$ agal tax or nothing at all. So all Companies leave the state. Boeing!!!!!!! Microsoft all of them!!!!!!

Hainz said "Beenie Weenies"................🤪

• Haha 1
On 11/14/2022 at 1:34 PM, banzai510(hainz) said:

That's the Democratic party for you.Fuck you a little and see if you'll take it.When you do they go harder.I really wish i could understand how that party has all the control.Are people really that stupid to keep electing these greedy bastards ? 

Edited by john510
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
21 minutes ago, john510 said:

That's the Democratic for you.Fuck you a little and see if you'll take it.When you do they go harder.I really wish i could understand how that party has all the control.Are people really that stupid to keep electing these greedy bastards ? 

Unfortunately, as we are finding out, yes they are REALLY that stupid! 🙄 Others have made good points about BOTH sides having greedy life long politicians, but the dems have become horrible to deal with.  I think TDS has set in so hard in many, that they are completely blinded by their hate.  All many listen too is main stream media.  I do watch Fox sometimes, but at least I take it with a grain of salt!  I have had a couple decent conversations lately with a few liberals, but most are mean nasty & can't support their own beliefs & values.  If you are gonna state how bad the Orange Man is, then state FACTS & PROOF!  This country is already a mess & they still don't see it................😡   

• Like 2