1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

I can't help thinking this is BS out of the left wing news services, Yahoo news is definitely left but then again it does seem like Trump. There is a saying that if you are in a hole stop digging. My observation as a two time Trump voter is he just can't stop  digging. There is absolutely no reason for him to say anything about Desantis except Congratulations, and if this is true he forces us to chose between the selfish manchild and another politician that appears to embody Trump with a great public personality with none of the weakness.

I saw the interview with Trump...........he was a little verbally harsh on DeSantis.  Trump claimed HE got DeSantis to where he is (probably DID help), but DeSantis did not kiss his feet with gratitude.  That arrogant response by Trump will get him criticism, as it should.  That arrogance is one of the things I do NOT like about Trump...........that & his inability to filter his feelings & comments.  But as I have said here & to friends family............that arrogant obnoxious SOB got some big shit done in this country & went up against the lefts agenda, so good on him!! 😎

• Like 5
  • Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/11/2020 at 7:28 PM, Chopper Jim said:

Confederate-battle-flag-colors-meaning.jpg

I still fly mine on the front of my F350. Not sorry.

Chopper Jim

In the early 1990s I got to watch a white Pennsylvania yankee buck sergeant order a black Louisiana Sp4 to remove the Confederate flag license plate off the front bumper of his '76 Buick Apollo after the Fort Dix commanding general deemed the aforementioned image to be racist and banned its display on post. "Sergeant Reno, I'm black. How can I be racist against myself!?!". 

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, KELMO said:

"No trailers.We keep it country..."

Don't listen to much country music, but I think trailers and trailer parks are a recurring theme.

Really sounds like rich white guy problems.

(above should be read in sarcasm font)

If you go down the road about 25 miles,then you have Columbus,the brothers are killing each other there.Here is my cool neighbors flag.He has a gun range in his back yard.Here's our country music...

fuck-biden-flag-3--1536x1152.jpg

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, Thomas Perkins said:

If you go down the road about 25 miles,then you have Columbus,the brothers are killing each other there.Here is my cool neighbors flag.He has a gun range in his back yard.Here's our country music...

I saw Marshall Tucker Band a few years ago at the vintage races at COTA in Austin!  Southern rock ROCKS! 😎

Great flag too!! 😁

• Like 3

I seem them too, years back and Doug Gay,the lead singer is the only one still touring with them.His voice is not good. here is a video when they came here in 2009.Tickets were 10 bucks and sold out for 5000 people on the River.Here is a picture of there van at the show,back in 2009 35mm camera's were still in style.Toy Caldwell,the band member who wrote and sung this originally has past along with his brother.I was brought up in the 70's listening to Southern Rock,I have 5 C.D.'s of this band.Wore their t-shirt in 76.

unnamed (6).jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 3
21 hours ago, Duncan said:

Now, Trump goes on a tirade about DeSantis.  With Desantis' leadership, he pretty much turned the State all Red. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lashes-out-at-average-de-santis-as-political-rivalry-comes-to-a-boil-005701090.html

That particular Yahoo writer is a left wing hack.Never trust Yahoo news for any reason.Believe the opposite of what they write and it's closer to the truth.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, john510 said:

That particular Yahoo writer is a left wing hack.Never trust Yahoo news for any reason.Believe the opposite of what they write and it's closer to the truth.

That was my bad.  Normally, Yahoo just re-posts stories from other sources.  I looked at the author credited, and you have to click on his name before you see he is with Yahoo news.  They got me on that one... 

BUT, let me add that basically the same story from the National Review which is a right-leaning pub. I didn't go looking for it, but it just popped up while I was browsing over my coffee this morning.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-claims-credit-desantis-rise-234245491.html

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 2
On 11/11/2022 at 3:16 PM, Thomas Perkins said:

We have those flags here in (Southern) Virginia also.

If you display them back in California,you'd have your car,

and/or house vandalized,or worse.

• Like 1