Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Duncan said:

Not only talented, but ambidextrious, too...

Scandal Hits The Pit Master!!!   US political correspondent, Barron Van Paradime, Nov 10th 2022

In a potential derailment of the 3rd party candidate's 2024 run for California Governor; it was determined by FBI forensic video experts that Acmhed The Pit Master's claims of ambidextrous musical talent was an elaborate hoax. Using sophisticated postproduction processing, the now famous Armpit Art video was horizontally flipped to make it appear as if The Pit Master's talent is greater than it is. Californians are shocked and demand a full investigation. When asked for comment Acmhed replied "I'm sabotage victimmed! Paul Manafort do this flappy floppy trick, not me." Manafort's office relieved a breif statement this morning saying: "This is clearly a deep state power move. Credible sources are saying Gavin Newsom hacked my YouTube account with the help of Ukraine operatives with connections to Hunter Biden." Governor Newsom has launched a $51B antidisestablishmentarianism task force charged with silencing information that threatens our Democracy. Oregon and Washington states are expected to announce similar protections in the coming weeks. 

• Haha 2

I follow a lot of political comment from some really smart people, the Michaels Berry and Savage, and Catturd's podcast.  They don't always agree, but an amalgam of what they espouse makes a lot of sense as to what happened.

The SC taking on RvW came an a very inopportune time, and was probably orchestrated by Mitch 'the gobbler' to thwart some of the red wave, and the conservative mantra of 'vote on election day so they won't know in advance how many votes to steal' obviously didn't work in AZ, as they heeded that, had their people vote early and didn't supply the machines with paper and toner, so thousands of people abandoned their place in line as they couldn't wait all day.  To bastardize ole Ben, a vote denied is a vote earned.

The biggest fear about the lackluster wave is the democrats are going "Jesus Christ, we cockslapped you stupid cunts mercilessly for two years, and.this.is.all.you.got?  We're just getting warmed up, so prepare your anus."

• Like 1
21 hours ago, paradime said:

1992 Bush v Clinton, fellow Texan Ross Perot put a hurt on GW Sr, and  secured nearly 19% of the vote as a 3rd party candidate. That had a HUGE effect on the election. Hell, Perot talked like a methed up dingbat, but voters were sick of the corrupt Washington shit show and wanted change. If someone half way presentable without a party muzzle showed up talking sense, all they'd need to get is 33.4% and it wound be fuck you Washington, no more business as usual. As weak as Biden is and Trumpism dividing the Republican party, who knows, 2024 could be the year. Shit, I'd vote for a 3rd party candidate with armpit farting skills just to send a message.

My Wife worked for Perot's company.I was worried at first,but became impressed

on how he ran his company,& took care of his employees.

IF he ran the country like his business,things would have changed for the better.

Of course,on the other side of the coin,both parties would probably have fought him

every inch of the way.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, angliagt said:

My Wife worked for Perot's company.I was worried at first,but became impressed

on how he ran his company,& took care of his employees.

IF he ran the country like his business,things would have changed for the better.

Of course,on the other side of the coin,both parties would probably have fought him

every inch of the way.

Perot spoke truth, and the Washington establishment doesn't like being outed. Unfortunately, business runs government like their private candy store. We could use a little more government for and by the people for a change. Not anti business, just pro humanity. 

• Like 3

"No trailers.We keep it country..."

Don't listen to much country music, but I think trailers and trailer parks are a recurring theme.

Really sounds like rich white guy problems.

(above should be read in sarcasm font)

• Like 3
2 hours ago, KELMO said:

"No trailers.We keep it country..."

Don't listen to much country music, but I think trailers and trailer parks are a recurring theme.

Really sounds like rich white guy problems.

(above should be read in sarcasm font)

You forgot to include pickup trucks...

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Now, Trump goes on a tirade about DeSantis.  With Desantis' leadership, he pretty much turned the State all Red. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lashes-out-at-average-de-santis-as-political-rivalry-comes-to-a-boil-005701090.html

I can't help thinking this is BS out of the left wing news services, Yahoo news is definitely left but then again it does seem like Trump. There is a saying that if you are in a hole stop digging. My observation as a two time Trump voter is he just can't stop  digging. There is absolutely no reason for him to say anything about Desantis except Congratulations, and if this is true he forces us to chose between the selfish manchild and another politician that appears to embody Trump with a great public personality with none of the weakness.

• Like 3