• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A "yes" vote supports this ballot initiative to require dialysis clinics to have at least one physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant while patients are being treated; report data on dialysis-related infections; and not discriminate against patients based on the source of payment for care. 

A "no" vote opposes this ballot initiative to require dialysis clinics to have at least one physician, nurse practitioner, or physician assistant while patients are being treated; report data on dialysis-related infections; and not discriminate against patients based on the source of payment for care. 

22 hours ago, paradime said:

local news on suspect David DePape who grew up in BC Canada.

Ok, so who really believes that this guy broke in? Reports say he broke in through a sliding glass door, and yet the keep showing an open French door, very Canandian, and somehow Pelosi told the guy he had to go to the bathroom, where he used the phone? 

I think Pelosi invited the guy in and then the guy went nuts. Pelosi has been known to cruise gay spots and neighbors have reported he has brought home younger looking men with him. 

Looks like one of Paul's trick went sideways and he panicked, called the cops and then tried using a hammer to scare him off, and that seems to have backfired on him. 

This is just speculation, but, it makes more sense that this ever changing story. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
13 hours ago, pondking said:

Any thoughts on prop 29 in CA?

Prop 29 — NO 

Official Title: Requires On-Site Licensed Medical Professional At Kidney Dialysis Clinics And Establishes Other State Requirements. Initiative Statute 

Plain English Translation: Imposes Costly Regulations on Kidney Dialysis Clinics to Benefit Organized Labor Unions 

Prop 29 may be familiar to voters since it has been rejected TWICE before in 2018 and 2020. Why does it keep appearing on the ballot? Wealthy labor unions force the measure on the ballot in an attempt to impose new costly regulations on kidney dialysis clinics that would benefit the interests of the unions. Prop 29 requires specific medical personnel on site during treatment at outpatient kidney dialysis clinics - whether or not the personnel are even needed. The measure also increases mandatory state reporting and prohibits clinics from closing or substantially reducing services without state approval. A "no” vote keeps your doctors and clinics more independent from state control. Reform California recommends a NO vote. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Ok, so who really believes that this guy broke in? Reports say he broke in through a sliding glass door, and yet the keep showing an open French door, very Canandian, and somehow Pelosi told the guy he had to go to the bathroom, where he used the phone? 

I think Pelosi invited the guy in and then the guy went nuts. Pelosi has been known to cruise gay spots and neighbors have reported he has brought home younger looking men with him. 

Looks like one of Paul's trick went sideways and he panicked, called the cops and then tried using a hammer to scare him off, and that seems to have backfired on him. 

This is just speculation, but, it makes more sense that this ever changing story. 

Maybe Pelosi's back door?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Prop 29 — NO 

Official Title: Requires On-Site Licensed Medical Professional At Kidney Dialysis Clinics And Establishes Other State Requirements. Initiative Statute 

Plain English Translation: Imposes Costly Regulations on Kidney Dialysis Clinics to Benefit Organized Labor Unions 

Prop 29 may be familiar to voters since it has been rejected TWICE before in 2018 and 2020. Why does it keep appearing on the ballot? Wealthy labor unions force the measure on the ballot in an attempt to impose new costly regulations on kidney dialysis clinics that would benefit the interests of the unions. Prop 29 requires specific medical personnel on site during treatment at outpatient kidney dialysis clinics - whether or not the personnel are even needed. The measure also increases mandatory state reporting and prohibits clinics from closing or substantially reducing services without state approval. A "no” vote keeps your doctors and clinics more independent from state control. Reform California recommends a NO vote. 

True that. It's about who gets to rape dialysis patients the hardest. The massive out of state Service Employees International Union is driving the shit show 3.0. No the NO side, two out of state private for-profit dialysis centers, DaVita Inc. and Fresenius Medical Care, own or run 3/4 of the licensed clinics in California. They are spending 10 X as much $ to shut it down. Classic conflicting big $ interests between labor vs business. Choose your poison, but what I rely on here is that for over a decade my uncle, who worked as a contractor in Iowa, successfully monitored and provided dialysis for my grandmother in her home. It doesn't require a licensed medical professional making $200 per hour to do it right. As a healthcare consumer, I say SEIU can go fuck then selves for a change because they'll never invest in what makes the most sense; empowering consumers to do for themselves. Until someone puts that on the ballet, I'm a hard HELL NO!!!

• Like 2

Everyone is having a field day with this story; how they keep changing the narrative and blaming QAnon, non-existant right wing websites that were created on Friday, and Mike Lindell.  I'm going out on a limb here, but I'd speculate that the only involvement Mike would have is that he makes a nice pillow to bite on while you're face down getting rogered by a rentboy.

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, john510 said:

Unless any of these propositions call for a tax cut vote NO on all of them ! Anything that passes will have a tax hike included in the fine print that nobody pays attention to. 

against taxes? explain?

working on the ambulance in LA county I've seen minimal effort towards dialysis pts 

seems to me like caring for one another is too thin of ice for many of us 

not saying a non medical professional can't handle it 

but not all patients are equal 

if the corporation is against it seems like it needs a little readjustment in power stability of course until they regulate the regulators 

any thoughts anyone?

On 10/28/2022 at 6:34 PM, Dguy210 said:

Probably some weird gay thing gone wrong.

I'd say I hate being right yet again.. but...

AptSoftHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1