• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dakota-man-admitted-killing-republican-teen-his-life-job-jeopardized

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/21/alleged-murderer-of-cayler-ellingson-released-on-bail/

Fucking GOP is absolutely silent on this too. Fucking chicken shits should be immediately laying this at the feet of Biden, Pelosi, Waters, Pencil Neck, and all the ofther DNC fuck faces calling conservatives "Dangerous Radical Extremists." 

9/10 Violent political actions are carried out by LEFTIST Demofuckfaces with a cheering squad from DC. 

More hardening of my resolve.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
On 9/22/2022 at 9:44 AM, Mattndew76 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dakota-man-admitted-killing-republican-teen-his-life-job-jeopardized

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/09/21/alleged-murderer-of-cayler-ellingson-released-on-bail/

Fucking GOP is absolutely silent on this too. Fucking chicken shits should be immediately laying this at the feet of Biden, Pelosi, Waters, Pencil Neck, and all the ofther DNC fuck faces calling conservatives "Dangerous Radical Extremists." 

9/10 Violent political actions are carried out by LEFTIST Demofuckfaces with a cheering squad from DC. 

More hardening of my resolve.

It is certainly evidence of disparity in media treatment of what can be manipulated to support of the Democrat/Progressive agenda vs. facts demonstrating negative consequences of the Democrat/Progressive agenda. 

The story parallels Rittenhouse, when he did not face the punishment media demanded (their demands in conflict with the facts) then, Democrat/Progressives publically scream injustice when their twisted interpretation is dismissed.

Once again, facts are skewed to suggest deep political overtones where none exist. The driver (killer) appears more like the type of an individual stereotyped, as a Republican and the victim, the stereotyped Democrat/Progressive, yet that detail is lacking the media coverage. (And I am certain, there is abundant  self-congratulation on their “objectivity” for not mentioning it) Where prosecutors are elected and/or appointed justice is often undermined by politics and such has been the way, for a long time.

Again, much like Rittenhouse this screams “deal” not trial, in fact, without a good chance for defense by diminished capacity (which is not supported by any facts publically available) his defense lawyer not advocating for a “fair” pre-trial deal, should trigger an ethics inquiry, by the State Bar. However, I am limited to analysis of information presented by the media, who have proven to be factually unreliable.

As you correct observed, Republican silence is most interesting. A tailor made opportunity to expose media corruption and prejudice, especially in the treatment of conservatives and it quietly drifts by. I hope there are other facts, blurring the issues and/or this was a Democrat/Progressive trap. To lure Republicans into rallying behind the victim, only to be saddled with disgrace when other evidence is revealed.   

• Thanks 1

Hope that the governor of that southern state does not have a change of principle - he should insist that residents of his state pick themselves up and recover their lives from the very destructive hurricane on their own. He should insist that the federal government not fund any recovery for his residents. After all, a small federal government is a principle of his.

When hurricane sandy hit another state led by another conservative some years ago, the current governor of that southern state was in congress and voted against helping fund recovery from hurricane sandy, based on the small federal government that was a core principle of his.

The conservative governor of the state impacted by hurricane sandy went on to embrace the then current (a liberal) president. That embrace of that liberal president did two things for him. It helped get the residents of his state the funding they needed to recover from hurricane sandy. It also ruined his chances of becoming president.

Again, hoping that that southern governor does not embrace the current liberal president, as it could ruin his chances of becoming president in the future too.

I’m a conservative, and I approved this message.

DAV,DAV,DAV, Hold up second bro.. 

Maybe it was gods will for  Desantis to help those that are most in need, of someone to take care of them..  

_115231633_us_county_2016_fl-nc.png

ian-track-zoom.jpg?w=632

boom.gif

Edited by bananahamuck
  • Thanks 1

My parents are still MIA in this storm. They live on sanibel. I Lost contact with them on 1500 wed. Mayor promised welfare check on them this morning but nothing yet. Airel  images show roads blocked with trees. The police department left the island with all thier vehicles not knowing the bridge would be blown out. Short vehicles now.This is one big fucking mess!

• Sad 1
52 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Hopefully fine and just understandably out of communication is all.

That's what I am thinking. The coast guard is doing an excellent job rescuing people but some "Silly" people are coming out of their houses giving a friendly wave then going back in. I have a sneaking suspicion I know 2 of these "Silly" people very well. Meanwhile the rest of the family going nuts.

• Like 1

Phoenix az gas prices as of today are ridiculously close to the highest they've ever been.. Can ANYONE name ANYTHING that's better (even marginally) since the Whitehouse got an ass in the Oval Office?  Ive been looking and for the love of gods new and old I can't find anything.

Edited by jbirds510
chicken little called it.
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Phoenix az gas prices as of today are ridiculously close to the highest they've ever been.. Can ANYONE name ANYTHING that's better (even marginally) since the Whitehouse got an ass in the Oval Office?  Ive been looking and for the love of gods new and old I can't find anything.

Well we finally have a female VP,dumb as a rock but that's not important..Our press secretary is openly gay LGBTQRSVD.They passed the "Inflation increasement act" Fuel prices doubled but Biden got them back down to about two bucks a gallon more than when he took office.Biden's also going to change the climate ! Come on man.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, jbirds510 said:

Took garbage to dump just now,,,  paid $5.39 at place that usually has competitive prices.. 

Was $4.99 just last Wednesday 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
11 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

My parents are still MIA in this storm. They live on sanibel. I Lost contact with them on 1500 wed. Mayor promised welfare check on them this morning but nothing yet. Airel  images show roads blocked with trees. The police department left the island with all thier vehicles not knowing the bridge would be blown out. Short vehicles now.This is one big fucking mess!

There is a company in Idaho who builds Monolithic Dome Home and they have some claim to the construction, but I forget what. Growing up, my family knew a family who built one. Back when Idaho had real winters, fathers and sons, of the respective families, went to the hills to fetch firewood. Once they moved into the dome, firewood gathering dropped to every other year. I mention this, as you have proven handy and the dome construction process becomes more and more affordable the more you DIY. Having direct experience with the Idaho, Monolithic Domes, I can attest to their strength, in the last couple of decades, others have "improved" using Aircrete, which is claimed to be better/lighter/cheaper, but I lack direct experience.
Monolithic domes (original formula) have survived, on more than one occasion, 300+ winds and other extreme weather. (There is an instance of domes suffering substantial storm damage, when placed on pole foundations in the oceans, but even a slow non engineer, never lived on coast, like me understands that was a stupid idea.)
If my family insisted on living on a coast, I would want them in a dome with roll down steel shutters on windows. Domes protect and can be built on a budget.

https://www.monolithic.org

Edited by frankendat
double post

I should mention, despite the list of truly amazing features of concrete domes, neither my father, nor I have been successful persuading our wives into living in one. And I forgot to mention there is another company that builds plastic domes, assembled on site and then sprayed with concrete. They were featured on a new building methods show a while back, I watched it on youtube last year

14 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

I am fairly certain this has been asked and answered, but why do neither the 2016 nor 2020 election results equal 100% and is the disparity in percent less than 100 in the 2016 and 2020 elections significant, or is consistency the hobgoblin of a simple mind.

_115231633_us_county_2016_fl-nc.png

4 hours ago, frankendat said:

There is a company in Idaho who builds Monolithic Dome Home and they have some claim to the construction, but I forget what. Growing up, my family knew a family who built one. Back when Idaho had real winters, fathers and sons, of the respective families, went to the hills to fetch firewood. Once they moved into the dome, firewood gathering dropped to every other year. I mention this, as you have proven handy and the dome construction process becomes more and more affordable the more you DIY. Having direct experience with the Idaho, Monolithic Domes, I can attest to their strength, in the last couple of decades, others have "improved" using Aircrete, which is claimed to be better/lighter/cheaper, but I lack direct experience.
Monolithic domes (original formula) have survived, on more than one occasion, 300+ winds and other extreme weather. (There is an instance of domes suffering substantial storm damage, when placed on pole foundations in the oceans, but even a slow non engineer, never lived on coast, like me understands that was a stupid idea.)
If my family insisted on living on a coast, I would want them in a dome with roll down steel shutters on windows. Domes protect and can be built on a budget.

https://www.monolithic.org

They live in a stilt house. Finally heard from them last night. Water drowned thier cars under the house. Bridge was destroyed so useless anyways. The Coast Guard is supposed to airlift them out sunday so a giant mess but we are relieved. Coast Guard has done an excellent job with thier rescues. Probably the only federal agency I like. The dome houses on stilts have been done. They usually survive but the land dissapears around them. For these old remnants Ian was the last straw.

https://www.naplesnews.com/story/weather/hurricanes/2022/09/30/dome-homes-snook-inn-marco-island-florida-destroyed-hurricane-ian/8139400001/

• Like 3

But any way,I don't know it this goes to this,but here it is.Back in the late 70's,Our friend Ronny had a 78 orange B-210 Datsun.It was new and small and good on gas.So Ronny and I and a couple other friends would give Ronnie a dollar each for gas.It almost filled it up.He was a type of person that would drive real slow.We were 16- 17 years old.All were pot heads.So I worked and always had a lid.Who remembers that word.Since I had the smoke.I rode shot gun.We would ride all over town and get so stoned.Then we came up upon a creek bridge and had to stop at the red light.There was this guy walking close to the B-210,and Ronny said to us watch this guy walking by us.Then Ronny turned his windshield washer knob on to squirt fluid and it shot at the guy who was walking and hit him in the face.He looked up like he thought it was raining.We all started laughing so hard and the traffic started moved on.What Ronny did was,turned the passenger spray nozzle to the right and put a tooth pick in the driver nozzle.That nozzle would spray real far.We would rock to Black Sabbath.I am Iron Man.The time when Jimmy Carter made gas go sky high and little cars popped up.My brother bought a brand new 76 v-6 Pinto.Then everyone was putting v-8's in the Vegas.Yamaha- RD-350's were popular...Gas stations pumped your gas,I was one of them.Got your oil,and other fluids checked,free air and windshield cleaned.

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 4

After an evening of beer drinking and smoking on the back roads in my '65 Pawnticket (a Garthism for Pontiac, and as it was my car.... my music, which would have been at least one complete play of DSOTM on my Ranger 8 track) we headed back into town to drop everyone off. North end of the city was Len Wall's discount gas the only one open after 11, so I signaled and began to pull in. Too late I see an OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) car and the officer is in the lit up picture window talking to Len. FUCK!!!!! Don't look! DON'T look!!! There's at least 5 of us in the car. The kid comes out and I mumble $5 or something and he gets the hose, pulls the license plate down to get the gas cap off and begins fueling. Meanwhile he's cleaning the window and we are looking forward trying to resist looking at the cop who is maybe two car lengths away and if he turns is bound to see 10 red Chinese eyes. Window cleaned I shift into drive and roll ahead... and the gas nozzle falls out onto the pavement because of course it isn't finished and I haven't paid either. The kid (rolling his eyes and mouthing the word stoner) goes back and finishes the gas up. When I pay him I said: sorry! I thought I was in park and took my foot off the gas and the car got away. If you know the GM 2 speed Powerglide? it makes the noisiest clicking sound when shifting through reverse, neutral and into drive. We both know that's bullshit but the pained expression is from my clenched asshole. It's dead quiet in the car. I noisily put into drive, the second time, another reminder of the bullshit that came out of my mouth, and we crept out onto the street and away. Oooh man.

• Like 4