• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know that I would also be dead, what I seen was a guy open the door because he likely could not see anything thru the peep hole, he obviously did not know cops were out there, he then continued out to look with his right hand down pointed at the floor, he did not point his right arm/hand at anyone, his empty left hand did come up as he went down to his knees but they were already shooting/killing him, this all took a total of LESS than 3 seconds(1:23 to 1:26), that was just someone coming out a door.

I didn't see a gun at that video angle, but I wonder if the other cop had a video camera on him also.

I have no idea what went on in the past, but if the neighbor that called this in had been calling and complaining about these people more than a couple times before I would say they were partially responsible for the death, and everyone in that area should sign a petition in that building to have them removed, now they may not be able to have them removed but them people would know that no one wanted them there and maybe they would leave.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Gotta setup the next false BS collusion crap. 

Former Hillary and Obama cabinet members ran a scenario of the "fair" election and every outcome was war. 

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

That article is a load of crap.And we're not in chaos as the media describes it.The vast majority of us are living life as close to normal as possible,i wouldn't call it chaos except in those few cities that don't have leadership with a spine.When Trump is done he'll leave.That's the media talking.Is that an article from Australia's CNN ? 

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Gotta setup the next false BS collusion crap. 

Former Hillary and Obama cabinet members ran a scenario of the "fair" election and every outcome was war. 

Looked this guy up.  Super biased pro Trumper.   He even calls republicans not republican if they don’t support Trump.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
37 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Looked this guy up.  Super biased pro Trumper.   He even calls republicans not republican if they don’t support Trump.  

I agree,he seems like a "conspiracy" kind of guy.I tried to watch him but couldn't stick with it.Kind of the opposite of a CNN talk show host.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Tim Pool?

ha ha ha ha ha.

Where did you find that information. He is definitely not pro Trump. Just the democrats are so inept that Trump is far more appealing.

My opinion of Democrats has gone way downhill of late.  But nowhere near the extent of Trump supporting Republicans.  And specifically those.  I think the only group that has gone up has been Republicans who don’t support this administration.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, john510 said:

I heard nothing about this until i Googled the child's name.So sad.Reverse the skin color of the two,front page news and time to riot.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/justice-for-cannon

If this little boy had been black and the shooter white, his go fund me would be hovering around 10 million right now.....

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BrothersGarage said:

Soooo.....Whats everyone's thoughts on what's going on with USPS? 

they suck camel balls, i have been waiting on a package since july 13th when it was supposed to be delivered from georgia on the 17th and the same seller sold me items before and it took 4 days. screw the usps. and they wait to raise prices on everything and want a bailout and raises.

Edited by gene knight
  • Like 1