2 hours ago, angliagt said:

Registration is HOW MUCH? I remember,in the early '80's,

the outcry when they raised it from $10 to $13.

My 510 used to be $15 bucks,now it's $120.I also have an 85 Toyota pickup that's at $150.Arnold Schwartzeneger started that trend and then others thought it was such a great idea they did it too.

• Like 1
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Hold on, this is really difficult and might take a minute to write.  

The deficit.  

*edit.  I fucking don't like Biden.  At all.  FWIW

There was no such thing as deficit until Trump came along right ? And then all the free money (for Covid relief) that was everybody's idea certainly didn't help.

• Like 1

National Public Radio's Lulu Garcia-Navarro asked Biden if he would stop Cubans from being deported if he became president. It sent Biden into a confusing comment about race in America.

'And by the way, what you all know, but most people don't know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things,' Biden said, receiving a slew of backlash for his wording.

Can't make this stuff up

Edited by thisismatt
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, john510 said:

There was no such thing as deficit until Trump came along right ? And then all the free money (for Covid relief) that was everybody's idea certainly didn't help.

2020 is fuct due to CoVid.  2019 was fuct because of Trump.  

and no.  The dept/deficit has been my biggest voting priority since I started voting.  Trump has raised our deficit every single year he’s been in office and it stresses me out because it’s gone down consistently for eight years previous.  I want the debt gone.  I want to stop paying taxes to pay interest on national debt.  So I vote Democrat because the numbers don’t lie.   Until we get a RonPaul who has a chance.   But Self Serving money men like our Prez need to be removed.  He’s putting the country last despite his words.  Cut taxes on the wealthy, increase spending...   we should all pay more taxes if there is a deficit.   It should simply be a percentage of our spending.  We spend more, we pay more.  That would help us keep better books.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, tr8er said:

Hold on, this is really difficult and might take a minute to write.  

The deficit.  

*edit.  I fucking don't like Biden.  At all.  FWIW

You do realize that actual Nazi did everything the Trumpet was accused of before, during and after the failed impeachment? Tack on child molester to Biden, AND HE'S THE LESSER EVIL???? HOOOOOLEEEE SHIIIIT!

BTW, the only time democrats care about the "deficit" is when a republican is in power, did you actually believe Obama when he sold Obamacare as the greatest thing since sliced bread and that it was going to reduce drug prices? You really bought the bullshit? Did you actually believe that you wouldn't lose your current insurance and keep your doctor? You should go back and read the bill that Nancy Pelosi didn't but went ahead and signed it.

• Like 4
14 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Can't make this stuff up

I'm really looking forward to the debates.I think Trump should just stay quiet and let Biden do his campaigning for him by being a bumbling fool.This is why Biden is not out and about touring the country.The Covid thing is an excuse.

• Like 6
11 hours ago, tr8er said:

2020 is fuct due to CoVid.  2019 was fuct because of Trump.  

and no.  The dept/deficit has been my biggest voting priority since I started voting.  Trump has raised our deficit every single year he’s been in office and it stresses me out because it’s gone down consistently for eight years previous.  I want the debt gone.  I want to stop paying taxes to pay interest on national debt.  So I vote Democrat because the numbers don’t lie.   Until we get a RonPaul who has a chance.   But Self Serving money men like our Prez need to be removed.  He’s putting the country last despite his words.  Cut taxes on the wealthy, increase spending...   we should all pay more taxes if there is a deficit.   It should simply be a percentage of our spending.  We spend more, we pay more.  That would help us keep better books.  

9 trillion increase under Obama.It went down ? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, KoHeartsGPA said:

BTW, the only time democrats care about the "deficit" is when a republican is in power, did you actually believe Obama when he sold Obamacare as the greatest thing since sliced bread and that it was going to reduce drug prices? You really bought the bullshit? Did you actually believe that you wouldn't lose your current insurance and keep your doctor? You should go back and read the bill that Nancy Pelosi didn't but went ahead and signed it.

Obama never boasted the ACA as the greatest thing since sliced bread.  The ACA was the only bill that had any chance of support as it was based on RomneyCare and initially had some support from the right.  You may be thinking about Obamas push for a Universal plan that covered everyone with basic insurance.  I think he was excited about that one. 

Perhaps the biggest reason you think the Democrats only care about the Deficit when a Republican is in office is because that is when it is growing?  

Also, I kept my plan and Doctor, but I'm not defending that at all because I know others who weren't able to.  I'd love to see ACA gone.  So would Obama.  So where is the Medicare for all plan that would kill it?  You want to stimulate the fucking economy, there's a fuckload of money back in everyones pocket.  I pay close to $800/month.  $10K/year.  It's fucking retarded!  Private insurance companies need to go!  They are not why we have advanced care.  

I'll tell you who's buying the bullshit.  The people who think insurance companies are somehow responsible for good medicine.  Drug companies will still do their thing.  Med Tech will still do its thing.  Doctors will still do their thing.  And unlike other countries, US doctors won't leave in droves.  Where would they go?  Most models show MD's making more money under a Universal plan.  Likely drug companies will take a hit, but I support that.  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Perhaps the biggest reason you think the Democrats only care about the Deficit when a Republican is in office is because that is when it is growing?  

Wa ha ha ha ha. Good one. 

5 hours ago, john510 said:

I'm really looking forward to the debates.I think Trump should just stay quiet and let Biden do his campaigning for him by being a bumbling fool.This is why Biden is not out and about touring the country.The Covid thing is an excuse.

He would have to be gagged. When has he ever shut up? He is pathological and can't stay quiet even when it's to his advantage. Basically makes everything worse by opening mouth. Jesus these are the best you have???

• Like 1
4 hours ago, john510 said:

9 trillion increase under Obama.It went down ? 

Every single year the Deficit went down.  I know you know the difference between deficit and debt, so is this just tongue in cheek?  

You also know about the 2007 Global Financial Crisis that he walked into office wearing.  Any president who didn't spend money on the nation right then would have left us far worse.  Similar to why I don't judge Trump non 2020 Deficit.  Any president would need to spend a ton to keep us afloat.  It is the years leading up where we should have been tightening our belts but instead we were spending on stupid shit like 

"According to a 2017 survey, many large corporations said they don’t need the money from the tax cuts. They are sitting on a record $2.3 trillion in cash reserves, double the level in 2001. The CEOs of Cisco, Pfizer, and Coca-Cola would instead use the extra cash to pay dividends to shareholders. The CEO of Amgen will use the proceeds to buy back shares of stock. In effect, the corporate tax cuts would boost stock prices but wouldn't create jobs.14

Economist Arthur Laffer found that tax cuts worked best when taxes were high. According to the Laffer Curve, that's called the prohibitive range.

For example, supply-side economics worked during the Reagan administration. But that was because the highest tax rate was 70%.15 The 2017 tax rates were half of what they were in the 1980s.16

Instead, the tax cuts could hurt economic growth because they will increase the debt. Investors see a large debt as a tax increase on future generations. That's especially true if the ratio of debt-to-GDP is near 77%. That's the tipping point, according to a study by the World Bank. It found that every percentage point of debt above this level costs the country 1.7% in growth.17 The U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio was 104% before the tax cuts"

https://www.thebalance.com/cost-of-trump-tax-cuts-4586645

• Like 1

Theoretically you can't both be correct. But this is the new world since 2016 where Mike's Theorem applies... "For every positive and true fact there is an equally negative fact... that is also true".   

48 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

He would have to be gagged. When has he ever shut up? He is pathological and can't stay quiet even when it's to his advantage. Basically makes everything worse by opening mouth. Jesus these are the best you have???

Well you're a dog faced pony soldier.

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Now you sound like him... but still no answer to "is the is the best you have?". 

Trump is the best we're going to get at this time.I see no problem with it.It's exactly the shakeup we needed.I live in California where my vote doesn't even matter.Thank God most of this country could see through the bullshit.And yes Mike,we know you don't like him but go ahead and tell us again anyway.We know he's orange,can't talk and is a womanizer.Also a child molester because he knew Epstein.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Now you sound like him... but still no answer to "is the is the best you have?". 

I don't care too much about him running his mouth and tweeting, I think he'd be better off not doing so but ...

I do care about his results and they have been Great! from placing the embassy in Jerusalem to full employment so much so that a 1 legged ass kicker could get a paying job, renegotiating NAFTA and trade deals elsewhere and standing up to the new Axis powers of North Korea, China, and Iran.

So since we are analyzing leaders Mike tell us how you feel about Mr Justin Trudeau ? Do I hear whispers about Aga Khan? or lack of ethics with the Justice dept? and I hear he takes lessons from Joe Biden and shares the wealth with his family.

Oh of course this beauty justin-trudeau-brownface.jpg

Edited by Ooph!
spelling grammer
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, john510 said:

Trump is the best we're going to get at this time.I see no problem with it.It's exactly the shakeup we needed.I live in California where my vote doesn't even matter.Thank God most of this country could see through the bullshit.And yes Mike,we know you don't like him but go ahead and tell us again anyway.We know he's orange,can't talk and is a womanizer.Also a child molester because he knew Epstein.

Didn't say that. Said you are known by the company you keep. Perception is everything.

Trudeau is nothing to me. This world if fucked if you can't paint your face black and go to a masquerade party. What's the big fucking deal? If a black person painted themselves like a cracker who would give a shit? I sure wouldn't. Too many whiny cunts  out there 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

This world is fucked if you can't paint your face black and go to a masquerade party. What's the big fucking deal? If a black person painted themselves like a cracker who would give a shit? I sure wouldn't. Too many whiny cunts  out there 

Read what you said Mike.....

The left makes it a big fucking deal.

Those rules don't apply for whites, we don't give a shit about "white face" I assume you are white, so naturally you wouldn't give a shit. Remember the movie "White Chicks" starring the Wayans brothers? That was fairly recent. I didn't watch it and didn't give a shit. Now, on the other hand, a modern movie like 1985's Soul Man starring C. Thomas Howell (in black face) would definitely not fly today..lol

The whiny cunts? again, the bleeding heart left.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

You forgot Silver Streak.

I'm not biased... the rights are whiny cunts too.

In your opinion maybe, but time and time again the left has shown and proved beyond all measure a unbeatable and irrefutable superior level of whiny cuntness....😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2