i usually don't comment a lot of things going on in this country, but things have really gotten out of hand with some of these police officer. i have several friends in law enforcement and from state troopers to sheriff officers.the bad ones leave a stain on the good ones.i had a close friend when he first stated his job with law enforcement he found illegal drugs in the car that was assigned to him.He told his superior .His superior told him he didn't see anything.And yes my friend quit after a month on the job.Went to work for a security firm in Afganistan protecting Americans. Only reason he took the job was to make a difference.With this type of behavior who can trust the good officers. if this went down like it is alleged .then this is truly one tragic and fucked up situation that's happening to often in this country.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=M1eM_1597050987

knock knock.. "Phoenix police." 

Door opens. "let me see your hands." 

BLAM BLAM BLAM. Less than a minute.

Officer Cooke who shot should be charged with manslaughter.

The officer narrating what he did made a false statement. Said he yelled "Gun" so his partner shot him... He didn't yell "gun" he said "let me see your hands" then his partner (officer Cooke)  shot him in the back.  video time stamp at 6:00 minutes

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Sad 1
35 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Super fucked up.  Like my uncle getting four shots in his back for driving away from a cop because he thought he might be drinking.  

I find it odd though that this is the first time I’ve seen much outrage here.  A white guy gets shot and now it’s fucked up?  

it’s still fucked up though.  Video games do kill

Crash of all games.

Bitter neighbor helped kill a man because of inconvenience. 

19 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

The officer narrating what he did made a false statement. Said he yelled "Gun" so his partner shot him... He didn't yell "gun" he said "let me see your hands" then his partner (officer Cooke)  shot him in the back.  video time stamp at 6:00 minutes

But sadly, this will not matter, the victim is white. There will be no Justice marches for him. Even if he failed to comply, he is going to be swept into the dustbin of memories. 

Someone, still on their property, holding a weapon and he was shot down without warning because a cop panicked and started firing. Then the partner tries to cover it up, forgetting about the body cam. 

Yup, went full Bandicoot! 

And oh yeah, FUCK BLM! ALL LIVES MATTER! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

But sadly, this will not matter, the victim is white. There will be no Justice marches for him. Even if he failed to comply, he is going to be swept into the dustbin of memories. 

Someone, still on their property, holding a weapon and he was shot down without warning because a cop panicked and started firing. Then the partner tries to cover it up, forgetting about the body cam. 

Yup, went full Bandicoot! 

And oh yeah, FUCK BLM! ALL LIVES MATTER! 

Only difference is, when you want justice marches, you don’t go do it.  

15 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Only difference is, when you want justice marches, you don’t go do it.  

If I march for anyone other than a black person, I am instantly some racist. So fuck them! They don't care about me, fuck them! 

Is that clear. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

If I march for anyone other than a black person, I am instantly some racist. So fuck them! They don't care about me, fuck them! 

Is that clear. 

Go March for defunding the police with a sign calling out Office Cooke.  I don’t expect any racist labeling unless you denigrate their cause with any shit like “all lives matter”.  (We all know they all do btw).

Edited by tr8er
10 minutes ago, tr8er said:

Go March for defunding the police with a sign calling out Office Cooke.  I don’t expect any racist labeling unless you denigrate their cause with any shit like “all lives matter”.  (We all know they all do btw).

What? I am really trying to understand your reply, but it just doesn't make any sense. Really. What fucking side are you on? 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

What? I am really trying to understand your reply, but it just doesn't make any sense. Really. What fucking side are you on? 

He is saying be considerate of the cause not the rioters. If you have a ALM rally going and people show up screaming Dog Lives Matter then its a rude gesture. tr8er isnt wrong. Currently the #BLM stuff is overwhelmingly seen in the negative now because of the commies taking over everything, but the message that Black Lives Matter is legit. Just like All Lives Matter.

He is on your side. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

He is saying be considerate of the cause not the rioters. If you have a ALM rally going and people show up screaming Dog Lives Matter then its a rude gesture. tr8er isnt wrong. Currently the #BLM stuff is overwhelmingly seen in the negative now because of the commies taking over everything, but the message that Black Lives Matter is legit. Just like All Lives Matter.

He is on your side. 

I honestly don’t think I could have said this in a way that was received right.   And to top it off, I support cops.   I just know wholeheartedly that their system is broken and the status quo won’t fix it.  Dissolve the police union fucking now.  

• Like 3

I kinda dislike it when people say stuff is broken like the political system, the political system is not broken, it works exactly the way them criminals want it to work and politicians are not going to change it, politicians have power and get rich the way it works, and it is not going to change until they are voted out of office or dead, I expect they are not all going to die of a brain tumor at the same time, so they have to be voted out of office.

The police are another issue, if the union will not get rid of bad apples then it is time to get rid of the union, I think the union will negotiate if they see that no more will it go to arbitration, but that is something everyone is going to have to be ready to deal with, if all your elected city council officials will not take that stand together then vote those that will into office and force the Mayor to deal with it.

Change is not going to happen overnight as politicians are not going to change until people vote in better quality of person than we have now, every once in a while we vote in someone that is actually a good person, it has happened in my lifetime, they serve out their term and refuse to run for re-election, why???, because they do not want to hang out with criminals engaged in organized crime, at least that is how they see it, I asked one of my customers that ran for office why he would want to run for office and hang out with people like that, he was speechless that I asked him that and never answered that question, then I asked what he thought about term limits, he thought about it briefly and said they would never vote in something like that as they would be voting themselves out of office, then I said what about term limits for the newly elected, he looked at me stunned again, he repeated they would never vote in something like that, i left as he didn't want to talk about it anymore, he lost that election and his wife said he was not going to ever run again.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Show up at my door late knocking and damn sure I will answer the door with a gun. I won't do it like this guy though. Sad deal he got shot and dead by poorly trained cops! Fucked up deal no matter what color. Dumb cops that got a thrill kill.

• Like 3

I'm not defending the cop here but why open the door and STEP OUT abruptly with a gun in your hand ? That right there was a sign of aggression in my eyes.Maybe using aggression is a little strong ? The cop didn't even think before shooting.Note to self,don't answer the door and walk out while holding a gun.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

He is on your side. 

7 hours ago, tr8er said:

I honestly don’t think I could have said this in a way that was received right.   And to top it off, I support cops.   I just know wholeheartedly that their system is broken and the status quo won’t fix it.  Dissolve the police union fucking now.  

Thanks, Matt, that makes more sense. 

I support the Police and do not support BLM. Simple as that. As for protesting, I am not going to go into what I have or have not done. 

And Unions, it will be interesting to see how this goes this November with them. They are typically huge Democrat Supporters, but with all the Anti Police rhetoric being thrown about, will they still stick with them? And I do not support Unions either, btw. 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Messed up. I support police, but not this bullshit. Whatever your stance and regardless of the legal outcome, cops like this should never hold a weapon the rest of their lives. Amateur hour. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I simply would not have answered the door after dark. If they identified themselves I might turn on the light and confirm. I never ask anyone to come to my home so not obligated to answer the door.

No worries. They'll just bust down the door and shoot you in your own house in that case.

• Like 1

The officer it’s the body cam did some bad recollection. 

-false statement of how he identified himself. 

-False statement about how the man exited the apartment. 

-False statement about what he said.to the resident.

Both him and officer Cooke should be in deep shit, but this is a white dude. 

both get paid leave and told “good job” 

• Like 1