John you was in the military. You should be trained to take disappointment . I was also

so Nov 4th don't get mad and burndown your Autozone in your neihborhood  when Biden Wins.  We cant be like them and ruin property values and destroy hard working people business and property. Example yesterday in Chicago.(personally I love it). Seattle also. My house has gone up in value as people leave the big cities.

Vote Biden 2020!!!!!!! and let the cities BURN

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, john510 said:

I see all of these older videos of Biden and just think wow.He definitely has a habit of fondling.

To be fair some people are 'hands on' some people stand too close but it's just the way they are. Politicians kiss babes, it's a photo op showing they are family friendly. In the context of the video it sure looks Jeffry Epstein creepy.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

To be fair some people are 'hands on' some people stand too close but it's just the way they are. Politicians kiss babes, it's a photo op showing they are family friendly. In the context of the video it sure looks Jeffry Epstein creepy.

Yes i get that and understand it.The thing with Biden is his constant stroking and hands all over the place.Even if it's not intentional it sure looks bad.

• Like 3

Just heard Kamala Harris will be Bidens VP pick.

The people (popular vote will elect a president with dementia), he will be removed from office. Harris will be Prez and Palosi will be vp.

If you think this country is on fire now, just wait.

The Constitutional Republic is done (has been for awhile). The states will splinter. Everyone stock up, while you still can, canned goods and ammo.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, john510 said:

Yes i get that and understand it.The thing with Biden is his constant stroking and hands all over the place.Even if it's not intentional it sure looks bad.

Every time he's supposed to be sniffing hair he's actually saying I have a big lollypop in my pants.

• Haha 3

They didn't identify themselves on the body cam video until he was already outside of the apartment.

The cop behind the fella definitely shot first and tried to ask questions later. He should be charged with manslaughter for escalating the issue that fast.

Edited by Mattndew76

If they had identified themselves from the start, stood in visual range of his view site on the door, then none of this would have accumulated to the death of a person.

I am pro police but not to this extent. Too trigger happy and the methods are so aggressive now that i'm surprised the death numbers are not higher. Shit this guy wasn't even given a chance to comply with orders of any kind.

#ALM

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

Super fucked up.  Like my uncle getting four shots in his back for driving away from a cop because he thought he might be drinking.  

I find it odd though that this is the first time I’ve seen much outrage here.  A white guy gets shot and now it’s fucked up?  

it’s still fucked up though.  Video games do kill

• Like 2