• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

And so it begins...

Hundreds of California recall ballots, drugs, loaded gun found in passed out felon’s car: police

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-recall-ballots-drugs-gun-felon-car-police

So much for the claim that we can do elections fairly by mail in votes.  Comment on the felon in possession of a firearm not needed.  This violation will in all likelyhood be swept under the rug.

• Like 2

Mike, the best way to determine what to believe is what is getting fact checked and who is most loudly espousing dodgy-sounding bullshit.  Assume the opposite is true and it will eventually prove out.

Like all of the conspiracy theories; covid came from a lab in China, Jan 06 wasn't a planned insurrection, etc.  The Babylon Bee recently announced that there is a shortage of conspiracy theories, as they all are coming true.  Like all good satire, they have not only a grain of truth, but nearly always a pear of truth at the core.

And Biden is the king of the reverse-Midas touch; everything that tater-headed coffin-dodger puts his filthy dick-skinners on turns into a massive pile of shit.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
21 hours ago, datzenmike said:

No doubt it's fucked up down under but is the US any better? One unknown video by Melissa, I'm a Journalist, Fucking Tate don't make it so. I say again no one in the video was dragged out of their house by anyone let alone Nazis. It's alleged, at best.

Yes the U.S. is better.

• Like 1

Putting people who don't get vaxxed on the no fly list, which will be updated to not allow you to buy guns for life.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Sad 1
7 hours ago, angliagt said:

........& Biden & Harris are doing a PHENOMENAL job!".

I just heard where the Taiban told us to be out

by August 31 - or else.

WHAT AN INCOMPETENT MESS. 

The Taliban, the fucking Taliban! Is dictating terms of our departure! What fucking upside down world is this! Those fuckers should banging goats in the hills, not telling us how it goes! 

FUCK BIDEN!!! Gutless Yellow Turd! 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Fat510 said:

He kept bringin up Obama but Trump pushed more for gun control than he did

I can't really think of any extended period in the last 8 years that there wasn't a run on guns and ammunition. Didn't seem to matter which party was in charge. Couldn't buy 22s in the Obama era and 9mm has been scarce for probably going on 3 years.

• Like 2

It took a century but, everything is on track.

Biden is the useful idiot, a puppet, call him what you want, he is expendable. If he last out the year I will be surprised.

Harris is a waste of oxygen; she will fold like a paper cup and be removed from office.

With the practice the gov got from covid and the compliance of the people, the gov will move quickly to suspend the Constitution and declare martial law locking down the country.

The states? Remember what happened last time some states tried to secead. 

This of course, is just my humble opinion. We can always hope for the best, but I am not seeing it.

I believe it was Lincoln who stated, "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

• Like 3

Aussie land has gone full tyrant, this is what happens when you give up your guns. You get your "freedoms" back if you do what the government wants. Fuck 'em

E9ralKRUUAAsvOT.jpg

wtf1.png

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

Aussie land has gone full tyrant, this is what happens when you give up your guns. You get your "freedoms" back if you do what the government wants. Fuck 'em

E9ralKRUUAAsvOT.jpg

wtf1.png

6 million, huh? Lol

• Like 1