29 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

I noticed there are no feel good Tik Tok videos from Gal Gadot, Alysa Milano, Sean Penn, George Clooney or any other commie bastard about the mess that Dipshit Biden and Heels Up Harris have created. 

No pray for the people of Afghanistan? No rescue pets in Australia? 

Hey Australia, how does it feel to be un armed? bUt AMeRicanS aRe sO viOlEnt! Yeah, tell that to your government. 

And to my fellow Americans, WAKE THE FUCK UP! Not WOKE, but WAKE UP!! 

Rant is over

Where is Ratwagon and his self righteous pious bullshit of self awarded moral high ground? 

AUS is so much betterer because no guns....

Wait he is a LEO so he is likely enjoying the role of oppressing people. "I'm just following orders."

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Not the USA I realized but Australia is sometimes the test bed for what they try here.

Lots of anti-lockdown riots happening in Aussie land right now, not sure how much coverage it is getting, but the Aus have found their balls and decided enough is enough. But the real power in our society lies in the hands of the truck drivers bringing supplies, which they seemed to have realized. Big cities can't run well with no food shipments.

And if you're wondering why, well Aus government has gone full tyrant mode:

Malissa Tate "This is literally like Nazi Germany in the 30s".

Me "No you F'n dumb sack of shit, it's not even in the same ballpark."

Screen Shot 2021-08-22 at 6.06.08 PM.png

Edited by paradime
  • Like 1

WTF is Melissa Tate? First of all you weren't there unless you are 100 years old and remember what it was like. This was one guy standing up and telling them to fuck off. No one got dragged away in that video so you're full of shit.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

WTF is Melissa Tate? First of all you weren't there unless you are 100 years old and remember what it was like. This was one guy standing up and telling them to fuck off. No one got dragged away in that video so you're full of shit.

F'n drama queen ass hat with paranoid delusions and a Twitter account. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

You did watch the last 5 seconds were the cop literally tells him go with these people out of your house or we arrest you, right?

Sounds like health authorities coming to drag you out of your house by force if you resist to me.

However, the NAZI comparison is very hyperbolic, I mean the NAZIs never tagged anyone for health reasons and forced them out of their house.... oh wait they did exactly that.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

You did watch the last 5 seconds were the cop literally tells him go with these people out of your house or we arrest you, right?

Sounds like health authorities coming to drag you out of your house by force if you resist to me.

However, the NAZI comparison is very hyperbolic, I mean the NAZIs never tagged anyone for health reasons and forced them out of their house.... oh wait they did exactly that.

Hey D lets go get our yellow stars indicating our typhoid status.

Its quite impressive the less than delicate dance everyone does to blast anyone willing to make the comparison in social behaviors or historical rhyme of the less than distant past. I hear "That would NEVER happen now!" quite often as an excuse as to why it is dissimilar to what has been. Its a shallow knee jerk response and impulsive because no one wants to consider that they might actually be participants in something so heinous being perpetrated at this very time. 

So I task anyone to make the case as to why it is NOT rhythmically similar to the lead up of the worse forms of marginalization that had happened? 

Is it because dissonance dictates this?  

I don't think enough people know much if anything more than a superficial understanding of what went on from 1917 to 1940. Possibly only the fast food versions broadcast on television or through Hollywood. To say something is similar is not a crime or bad thing to do. It is a form of healthy philosophical exploration for understanding, yet the reactions it impulses from people is impressive. 

A lot of things happened over 23 years....It just didn't go right to extermination...

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3

I still say no one was dragged out of their house in the video. Who knows what happened after. Posting it, but saying that, is bullshit. Maybe the guy (wearing an electronic ankle bracelet) closed and locked the door and the cops thought better of their position and went away.

Here's how you handle those cocksuckers....

The equivalent of a 1934 Jew coming to the door with a shotgun when the brown shirts come a knocking. That would soon have put an end to the madness.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I still say no one was dragged out of their house in the video. Who knows what happened after. Posting it, but saying that, is bullshit. Maybe the guy (wearing an electronic ankle bracelet) closed and locked the door and the cops thought better of their position and went away.

Here's how you handle those cocksuckers....

The equivalent of a 1934 Jew coming to the door with a shotgun when the brown shirts come a knocking. That would soon have put an end to the madness.

Already posted in Covid thread but needed to rebuke what you said. Australia has gone full tyrant.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1

No doubt it's fucked up down under but is the US any better? One unknown video by Melissa, I'm a Journalist, Fucking Tate don't make it so. I say again no one in the video was dragged out of their house by anyone let alone Nazis. It's alleged, at best.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

No doubt it's fucked up down under but is the US any better? One unknown video by Melissa, I'm a Journalist, Fucking Tate don't make it so. I say again no one in the video was dragged out of their house by anyone let alone Nazis. It's alleged, at best.

But you are totally ok with the two other links to tyranny I posted? Shits fucked up in Aus.

And really you don't think the cop saying "we can two ways you go with these people or I arrest you" ends with the cop leaving peacefully? That never happens anywhere. It ends with the guy filming being arrested and dragged from his house.

https://fxtwitter.com/SKMorefield/status/1429964935124115463

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, paradime said:

23 years later in the village of Histrionic Anti-Vaccers.

Who is anti vax? I don't think anyone here is. We're anti medical excused tyranny, but not anti vaccine. 

🖌️

I love this movie though. 

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Who is anti vax? I don't think anyone here is. We're anti medical excused tyranny, but not anti vaccine. 

🖌️

I love this movie though. 

Relax and laugh then, because it does have to be directed at anyone here for it to be funny. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Shits fucked up in Aus.

What he said.👆

Fuck it all I'm going to stick my head in the sand, up until they make me watch my kids get dragged away. Then quietly board the train and have a nice shower.

Edited by Str8jacket
  • Sad 2