• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LA county has an area of 4,751 square miles, and population of over 10 million

SF county has an area of 49.6 square miles, and population of 873,965

SF county is a more densely populated shithole than LA by a factor of nearly 1000% 

• Like 4

Sorry, I am unfamiliar. Live in the DSW (desert south west), rural Trump flag wavin' no mask wearing mo fo's but it's all good, we all live quite a bit aways from each other.

We can be kinda dense too.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, paradime said:

No Mike, I didn't say stop, I said correlation. In dead there are other "Crazy Shit" factors contributing to SF's low infection rate.

Like what? More homeless out on the streets rather than indoors? More gays?

50 minutes ago, paradime said:

LA county has an area of 4,751 square miles, and population of over 10 million

SF county has an area of 49.6 square miles, and population of 873,965

SF county is a more densely populated shithole than LA by a factor of nearly 1000% 

I get 831%

• Like 1

The irony is the women who are at most risk from obesity, heart disease, unemployment, ugliness... are the ones that choose to eat the Mc ribshit

McDees introduced mcribshit to Canadians in the '80s, I remember trying it once. It was some kind of pressed together meat including bone shapes. It failed to catch on. McDees said the reason was that it was a southern states ethnic food that didn't have a base in Canada. Let's hope they don't try McWatermelon.

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:
McDonald's broken ice cream machines are part of FTC investigation, report says

The machine probably has built in flaws but all McDees franchise owners have to keep using it just like they all have to buy the same frozen meat pucks and buns, and sauce, and pickles and....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Like what? More homeless out on the streets rather than indoors? More gays?

I get 831%

Yes Mike "homeless" means you're out on the streets rather than indoors and is a factor in SF becoming a shithole... and no, not the kind gays are attracted to.

Huh, I thought it would be funnier if I rounded up for comedic effect, but thanks for prooving me wrong by  doing the math.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The irony is the women who are at most risk from obesity, heart disease, unemployment, ugliness... are the ones that choose to eat the Mc ribshit

McDees introduced mcribshit to Canadians in the '80s, I remember trying it once. It was some kind of pressed together meat including bone shapes. It failed to catch on. McDees said the reason was that it was a southern states ethnic food that didn't have a base in Canada. Let's hope they don't try McWatermelon.

The machine probably has built in flaws but all McDees franchise owners have to keep using it just like they all have to buy the same frozen meat pucks and buns, and sauce, and pickles and....

I've always heard part of the reason for "it's broken" is that the cleaning process is very miserable and if anywhere near closing or after it had already been cleaned for the day no one wanted to have to redo it for one customer.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

I've always heard part of the reason for "it's broken" is that the cleaning process is very miserable and if anywhere near closing or after it had already been cleaned for the day no one wanted to have to redo it for one customer.

But the Customer is King....

McDonald's Workers Pummel Customer Over Soda Theft: See the Brutal Beatdown  Video! - The Hollywood Gossip

IRTI - funny GIF #1105 - tags: mcdonalds advert behind the scenes

Edited by Jesse C.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4