• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Yeah, he looks just like a white supremacist to me.... 🙂

He's the guy i picked,he has the best chance.Hell i would pick Caitlyn Jenner if i knew he/she could win.I'm in the "anybody but Newsom" camp.This guys political career needs to be castrated now.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, john510 said:

He's the guy i picked,he has the best chance.Hell i would pick Caitlyn Jenner if i knew he/she could win.I'm in the "anybody but Newsom" camp.This guys political career needs to be castrated now.

Me too.  I've been listening to Larry Elder for a long time.  He likes to sometimes say outrageous things just to be quoted, but I agree with him that most of the "solutions" are getting nowhere, and I'm tired of getting regulated and taxed to death..  He also thinks Maxine Waters is the absolute worst politician ever..  That right there gets my vote regardless!

I remember seeing Angelyne run around Hollywood in the 80's, and she looked old, and had too much cosmetic surgery back then.  I can't imagine what she must look like now..

• Like 3

If the election wasn't so soon,I'd want to get a

"RECALL NEWSOM/  ELECT ELDER" bumper sticker,

even though I live in Virginia.

I HAVE seen "MY GOVERNER'S AN IDIOT" ones

here,referring to Ralph Northam,Virginia's Governer.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Duncan said:

I remember seeing Angelyne run around Hollywood in the 80's, and she looked old, and had too much cosmetic surgery back then.  I can't imagine what she must look like now..

Cue the Rolling Stones......

Los Angeles billboard star Angelyne, 69, braves the open air sans mask and  gloves during coffee run | Daily Mail Online

You guys are aware that Trump negotiated the marvelous pull out right?  Or does that not register?  This landmine was strategic.  But against us, not them.  Biden had a choice of honoring a US commitment, or escalating the unpopular war significantly to regain ground lost when Trump started pulling troops.  This didn’t go well, but I’m not neglecting the source of the decision.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, tr8er said:

You guys are aware that Trump negotiated the marvelous pull out right?  Or does that not register?  This landmine was strategic.  But against us, not them.  Biden had a choice of honoring a US commitment, or escalating the unpopular war significantly to regain ground lost when Trump started pulling troops.  This didn’t go well, but I’m not neglecting the source of the decision.

And you're aware that Biden scrapped the plans made by the Trump administration in case the shit hit the fan ?  That's Trump's fault also correct ? 

• Like 2

This was destined to be a shitshow no matter who was running it. I think it could have been a lot worse. We are out,  let the Barbarians kill each other. If they want to send shit our way Afghanistan only has one functioning airport. That can be fucked up beyond repair quickly if there needs to be some punishment. Let them fix their own shit we need to stop the fiscal hemorrhage to this shithole.

2 hours ago, john510 said:

And you're aware that Biden scrapped the plans made by the Trump administration in case the shit hit the fan ?  That's Trump's fault also correct ? 

Not his alone - no.  Blame it on Russia - or the Afghanis.  Russia was there for many years themselves n trained the afganis how to better resist.

Our Afghanistan f-up was started by one President, he kept it going for 8 years; another inherited it n kept it going for 8 more years, then trump got it and made plans to get us out - but lost re-election bid before he could get us out.  THEN Biden came in n has gotten us out.

Quote from Repo Man - I blame society.

5 hours ago, tr8er said:

Uh no, that is pretty much the same lefty shit, blame Trump when things go sideways. Good Luck with that. 

Biden's people fucked it up and he was kept in a closet somewhere while they fucked it up. Trump's negotiations where scrapped as they did not want anything that was touched by Trump.

Trying to erase Trump's work is beginning to seriously backfire. 

• Like 7
34 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

Who said they fucked it up? Maybe a shit show was the plan? Hey everyone look over here at my left hand its a shit show! 

The right hand gets it job done back closer to home and china gets more work done on it belt and road. Wins for Biden. 

Exactly 

• Like 1