• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Say your girl friend gets pregnant. [Now how did that happen.] You are not ready for parenthood and urge an abortion.  She refuses with the old saw "It's my body not yours.  I alone am responsible for my body.  You have no say!"   Does this mean that she has given up all claim to support for raising the child?

Edited by MikeRL411
added comment
  • Like 2

No. One way or the other, both of you entered into a binding contract about possible outcomes when you decided to have sex, or should have been aware of this. This contract cannot be dissolved or modified unless both parties agree so. The welfare of the child is paramount and no one wants this mother and child to become a burden on society.

Look before you leap. A good beginning assures a good end. As you make your bed, so you must lie in it. A stitch in time saves nine. A stumble may prevent a fall. Better safe than sorry. A bad workman blames his tools. He who plays with fire gets burnt. In for a penny, in for a pound. Marry in haste, and repent at leisure. Prevention is better than cure. Wrap your meat before you go in heat. 

• Like 1

What is all this shit about knocking a woman up? About 30 years ago a one night stand tried that “I’m pregnant and you’re the father!”, shit with me.

I told her there was no fucking way it could be mine.

I’m a navel orange.

All juice and no seeds.

No way it could be mine, I had a vasectomy a few years before that.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Anybody asks me what the best investment in my life was? My vasectomy! $300 cash for a lifetime of protection from the sexually transmitted disease I was afraid of most. Children! Cheaper than one child support payment.

My medical insurance paid for mine.

My doctor did it in his clinic. 

The next day my boys felt like they were the size of basketballs. After a couple days I was doing better, and ready for Mrs. Racer 1.0.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Racer X 69 said:

My medical insurance paid for mine.

My doctor did it in his clinic. 

The next day my boys felt like they were the size of basketballs. After a couple days I was doing better, and ready for Mrs. Racer 1.0.

Ha. Yep it was a 2.5 hour drive home by myself in the 720. Should have driven an automatic, shifting got old real quick when the anesthesia wore off. I  wasn't supposed to lift anything heavy, a 12 pack would have been over the limit so I bought 2 six packs and shuffled my way out of the store and back to the truck.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I've heard countless stories of NOT laying around for a day with a frozen bag of peas. Treat your boys right.

I convalesced for a few days, waiting for the swelling to go down.

A buddy of mine had his done about the same time as me. He swore he was out chopping firewood the next day.

I called bullshit.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Racer X 69 said:

I convalesced for a few days, waiting for the swelling to go down.

A buddy of mine had his done about the same time as me. He swore he was out chopping firewood the next day.

I called bullshit.

the old chopping wood story. Everyone of my cohorts who got the cut was out for 4-7 days before doing anything beyond a ginger walk.

It’s like the friend that says he can bench 300lbs and when you finally get him to the gym he darn near dies doing 125. 

• Haha 1