41 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

You must have heard it enough times to recognize the word? Let me put it in today's parlance.   Big boned. "Just a whole lot of woman.".... gravity challenged

Body positive seems to cover the whole spectrum

the British would say "now that's a right heffer"

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Jahva Jef said:

144404068_426028038517255_828985559259327148_n.gif?_nc_cat=108&fallback=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=041f46&_nc_ohc=IFTF8cGKiIsAX9C3QNo&_nc_ht=cdn.fbsbx.com&oh=00ea1890e794ba60b90ee2e752cfb018&oe=613DB4F0

Wanna tell you story
About woman I know
When it comes to lovin'
She steals the show
She ain't exactly pretty
Ain't exactly small
Fourt'two thirt'ninefiftysix
You could say she's got it all

Edited by Racer X 69
  • Like 3

You don't drive a big fast car
You don't look like a movie star
And on your money we won't get far
But baby, you got what it takes (yeah, yeah)
To satisfy (yeah, yeah)
You got what it takes to set my soul on fire
Whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh-yeah
You got what it takes for me
Now, you don't live in a beautiful place
And you don't dress in the best of taste
And nature didn't give you such a beautiful face
To satisfy

8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

You don't drive a big fast car
You don't look like a movie star
And on your money we won't get far
To satisfy (yeah, yeah)
You got what it takes to set my soul on fire
Whoa-oh-oh-oh, oh-yeah
You got what it takes for me
Now, you don't live in a beautiful place
And you don't dress in the best of taste
And nature didn't give you such a beautiful face
To satisfy

So you are saying a pretty mouth?

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Wait you just quoted yourself. I think I was threatened to be banned for quoting myself. Well maybe it was the hyper sensitive Hot Wheels forum??

Oh no, was it a quote, or just an old guy who didn’t know how to edit?  Seems like you belong to the hypersensitive Hot Wheels forum.  I’ll make it a point to not go there.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dav said:

Oh no, was it a quote, or just an old guy who didn’t know how to edit?  Seems like you belong to the hypersensitive Hot Wheels forum.  I’ll make it a point to not go there.

Well I can't edit myself out here either. I truly was threatened with a ban there for quoting myself. The Hot wheels collector site was very clunking years ago.

• Like 1

If you were to tell your doctor that you think that you really are a horse and want to be treated as such, he and your family would insist that you see a psychiatrist and get counseling help. Your best friend gets a saddle and the doctor says WTF are you doing?? Don't re-enforce his delusion by putting a saddle on him and riding him around!!! Are you crazy???

But it would be perfectly OK if he were to think he was a woman???? 

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

If you were to tell your doctor that you think that you really are a horse and want to be treated as such, he and your family would insist that you see a psychiatrist and get counseling help. Your best friend gets a saddle and the doctor says WTF are you doing?? Don't re-enforce his delusion by putting a saddle on him and riding him around!!! Are you crazy???

But it would be perfectly OK if he were to think he was a woman???? 

Whoa where you going with that one?

I told the doctor I had pain in my left nut. He wanted to know what kind of sex I like? Funny how people interpret what you say or type. Oh by the way my hand slipped.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You know why psychiatrists become psychiatrists???? It's because they have real and imagined mental problem/disorders that set themselves apart from the norm, and they know it. They grow up and go into psychiatry on a voyage of self discovery to try and understand what went/is wrong with them. Physician... heal thyself.   

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

if it was intentional everyone that doesn't go vote, automatically voted against the recall.

Also it is legal in Cali to harvest votes and yet the republicans aren't doing it (to my knowledge) thus giving the upper hand to those that have already screwed things up.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Ooph! said:

if it was intentional everyone that doesn't go vote, automatically voted against the recall.

Also it is legal in Cali to harvest votes and yet the republicans aren't doing it (to my knowledge) thus giving the upper hand to those that have already screwed things up.

The right has started harvesting. Its just a matter of "manufacturing consent" or "manufacturing majority". Information being put out is meant to dissuade you in a way that helps you feel as if you're are on the losing end or in the minority opinion. Conservatives flipped a congressional seat by using the harvesting rules a couple months ago.

Read Noam Chomsky : Manufacturing Consent. 

I do agree with the "If" and have the opinion that the errors were intentional.  

Harvesting helped this campaign.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Whoa where you going with that one?

I told the doctor I had pain in my left nut. He wanted to know what kind of sex I like? Funny how people interpret what you say or type. Oh by the way my hand slipped.

.... while punching the clown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1