Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/13/2021 at 7:28 AM, datzenmike said:

You know why psychiatrists become psychiatrists???? It's because they have real and imagined mental problem/disorders that set themselves apart from the norm, and they know it. They grow up and go into psychiatry on a voyage of self discovery to try and understand what went/is wrong with them. Physician... heal thyself.   

That could be a good thing, I would trust an mechanic who grew up and owned Datsuns more than one who didn't. Just need to shop around and find one with your kind of crazy

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I had some fishy beef once. She claimed to taste like lemon mo rang pie?

There was a 24hr Fitness in Boise in the 90's and early 00's. When you walked in, young, cute and spunky, sales girls offered samples of overpriced, designer "health" supplements to aide fitness goals. One day they were promoting Blueberry cheesecake protein bars:

"Have a sample of our new Blueberry Cheesecake protein bars," said the perky, sexy, chipmunk.

"O.k." I said.

"Isn't it just fabulous?" She asked.

"It's good." I responded.

"Doesn't it taste - Exactly - like Blueberry Cheesecake." She asked.

"It tastes like Blueberry Cheesecake." I replied.

"How many boxes would you like?" She asked.

"None." I replied.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because, it isn't a Blueberry Cheesecake." I replied and walked away.

I have posted this story, before,  but I didn't quote it, I typed it from memory,(hopefully my lies match up).

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, Ooph! said:

This 👆 is also why Australia is fucked. The majority of the people here like the government control, like it's some sick bdsm fetish.

"Rule me! Yeah rule me harder! "

"Oh yes put the mask on me, gag me! oh, isolate me, lock me down, make me beg for freedom and then deny me! Oh I like it! "

"Jab meeeee! yeah jab me more!.....stop stop no don't stop! Stick your booster in me! again and again!!!"

"Oh yes control me! Watch my every move.......wait .....take over my life completely.....stop please, monitor my social media......STOP please! control my bank accounts...... this isn't fun any more! What do you mean no means yes? Wellness camps? They were for the non compliant? "

"The safe word! What was the safe word?"

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Definite proof that California has the stupidest voters in the country.Never mind the Covid thing and how Newsom and his aunt Nancy showed what they think of us.How about his taxation policies,lack of punishment for crime,releasing serious criminals early from jail etc. This is one of those "WTF is going on" moments in history.How did people become so stupid ? And if you voted for Newsom ? Yes i'm calling you stupid !

• Like 4
15 hours ago, john510 said:

Definite proof that California has the stupidest voters in the country.Never mind the Covid thing and how Newsom and his aunt Nancy showed what they think of us.How about his taxation policies,lack of punishment for crime,releasing serious criminals early from jail etc. This is one of those "WTF is going on" moments in history.How did people become so stupid ? And if you voted for Newsom ? Yes i'm calling you stupid !

Almost as stupid as thinking a candidate like Larry Elder had a snowball's chance in hell of unseating a Dem governor in one of the most liberal states in the US. Not to mention spending an absolutely retarded amout of money trying. The end result is Reps handed Dems messaging validation with a slap down 2/3 victory. Stupid move.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, paradime said:

Almost as stupid as thinking a candidate like Larry Elder had a snowball's chance in hell of unseating a Dem governor in one of the most liberal states in the US. Not to mention spending an absolutely retarded amout of money trying. The end result is Reps handed Dems messaging validation with a slap down 2/3 victory. Stupid move.

I never thought for a second Elder would win.Or any other Republican.Most people i know didn't think he had a chance.This is California where the voters just don't pay attention or just don't care what goes on.At this point in time i'm in the "anybody but Newsom" camp.I wish somebody could explain to me the positivity of supporting those that want to tax you more,ignore crime,drug issues,housing problems,a porous border or even open one, etc.  I think too may people here just see "Democrat" and darken that circle in without even considering what's going on here in California.Serious question here,can you give us some examples of what Newsom has done to make this a better state for those of us that have been here all our lives ? I don't consider the recall effort stupid at all,the right had nothing to lose in this state at all.As far as costs go ? Who cares ? That money would have just been pissed away on something even dumber than a recall election.The recall effort gets hammered for wasting money but the unemployment scandal gets buried by the media and the left,how much did that one cost ? 

Edited by john510
  • Like 5

One of the biggest problems is that the left controls all of the major media, at least the low hanging fruit that most people consume.  Not everyone has the luxury of listening to all five hours of Michael Berry, Armstrong and Getty, Joe Pags or the occasional Savage podcast. 

They'll consume whatever the local meat puppets, Clinton News Network or More Shitty Nonsense By Cunts trowels out.  Or even worse, they'll get their "news" from that fugitive from evolution Stephen Colbert, a gurning cock-monkey pulling his meat before an audience of hooting, stomping troglodytes.

If they would pick up the remote, page through a few submenus to Newsmax, they would be shocked, shocked I say, at what is really going on in the country.

• Like 7