26 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

“Only a terrorist would be against the safety of our people.”

Who built the Corvair and the Pinto??? A lot of the auto, aircraft, food and drug industry could be said to be against the safety of our people when it comes to making a profit.

• Like 4
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Who built the Corvair and the Pinto??? A lot of the auto, aircraft, food and drug industry could be said to be against the safety of our people when it comes to making a profit.

ah yes. Not an item that actually takes away affirmed freedoms. Remember driving is a “privilege” if driving was a constitutional right like the 2nd amendment then you better believe every foamer would be screaming how it’ needs to be taken away.

but the corporations dictate the rage arrow. Cars companies won’t become an issue or called a detriment to our people.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
On 9/16/2021 at 9:22 PM, paradime said:

Tribalism is what robs BOTH sides of their capacity for objective critical thinking. US politics devolved into a cult of personality and in California that's turned up to 11. Here they use ridiculously unsophisticated Hollywood marketing to pull the wool over 90% of the voting public's lazy eyes. It's the other 10% they've fought tooth and nail FTW. It's a game of brand optics. Seeing Gov Grewsom win a 2/3 victory over a weak Rep recall attempt that cost $1/2 billion is seriously BAD optics.  After 29 years of Rep governors, it's that kind of stupid shit that handed the state back to Jerry Brown, who turn our states red eye's blue. 

Well what kind of tribe member votes for those that want to fuck them ? To me there's a big difference between tribes.One tribe is looking out more for themselves,that would be Democrat politicians.The other might be looking out for themselves but aren't so eager to fuck you in process,Republicans.I belong to neither tribe but tend to lean towards the one that doesn't want to aggressively continue taking from me so they can give it to others.Don't we pay enough taxes as it is ? 

Edited by john510
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Personal freedom and liberty has been going down hill for decades and exceptionally fast since 9/11. It's not like you were thrown into a pot of boiling water, you were thrown into cold water and the heat turned up slowly to a boil. You never noticed it happening because the change was too slow or you haven't been around long enough to remember the way it used to be.  

I've noticed it my entire life. I read a history book, understand the consitution and founding of this country, and have been "prepping" since I was 16. 

• Like 2

A week or two ago I was "hunting" elk in Idaho (and now have meat for a year) three of us with tags were watching and slow walking a dirt road, when this truck came barreling up (scaring any game). The truck slid to a stop and a fellow jumped out and came at us, definitely pissed off. After it was established, who knew who, stories were confirmed, the driver of the truck calmed down and all was good. I mention this in regards to this post, because the angry man was never in danger and he knew that he wasn't in danger. An unarmed man, certainly under six foot and under two-hundred pounds, was not deterred or concerned that he was challenging and intending to evict, three men, each at least six foot and certainly over two-hundred pounds. But, more importantly, each of the three challenged men was carrying a large high powered rifle, a unconcealed pistol and at least one knife.

Unfortunately, as the afraid masses flood into Idaho, common scenes like the one above, will be no more. The majority are weak, unprepared, and afraid of their neighbors. Videos, like this one, are made to promote and justify their fears. Once fear has been repeated enough, the Government will step in to "help" and provide "comfort". Curiously, this help always involves some small sacrifice of freedom and individual rights. It will only be a little sacrifice. Once the majority acquiesce, the fear cycle begins again.

I would like the law to encourage protester self policing. Protest, march, holler, but it should be Federal law that looters, arsonists, or anyone attempting any felony, arising from a supporting group will either be immediately identified and/or restrained by members of the group, to be surrendered to authorities, or it will be assumed that all protesters in the area of the crime are complicit. Those in the area of the crime will be incarcerated and investigated, additionally, any owner of property, under siege by a mob or those attempting to loot will be shielded by self defense, for any charge of murder.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, frankendat said:

A week or two ago I was "hunting" elk in Idaho (and now have meat for a year) three of us with tags were watching and slow walking a dirt road, when this truck came barreling up (scaring any game). The truck slid to a stop and a fellow jumped out and came at us, definitely pissed off. After it was established, who knew who, stories were confirmed, the driver of the truck calmed down and all was good. I mention this in regards to this post, because the angry man was never in danger and he knew that he wasn't in danger. An unarmed man, certainly under six foot and under two-hundred pounds, was not deterred or concerned that he was challenging and intending to evict, three men, each at least six foot and certainly over two-hundred pounds. But, more importantly, each of the three challenged men was carrying a large high powered rifle, a unconcealed pistol and at least one knife.

Unfortunately, as the afraid masses flood into Idaho, common scenes like the one above, will be no more. The majority are weak, unprepared, and afraid of their neighbors. Videos, like this one, are made to promote and justify their fears. Once fear has been repeated enough, the Government will step in to "help" and provide "comfort". Curiously, this help always involves some small sacrifice of freedom and individual rights. It will only be a little sacrifice. Once the majority acquiesce, the fear cycle begins again.

I would like the law to encourage protester self policing. Protest, march, holler, but it should be Federal law that looters, arsonists, or anyone attempting any felony, arising from a supporting group will either be immediately identified and/or restrained by members of the group, to be surrendered to authorities, or it will be assumed that all protesters in the area of the crime are complicit. Those in the area of the crime will be incarcerated and investigated, additionally, any owner of property, under siege by a mob or those attempting to loot will be shielded by self defense, for any charge of murder.

I live in Idaho and I moved here because of the impeding nonsense that is going to happen. I studied this country for a long time and been to 48 states and Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming have your highest chance of long term survival. I've been prepping since I was 16 and I will not be bothered if the government tries some funky business. 

I suggest you read Anatomy of the state by Rothbart...I can get you the link to the online pdf version of her essay. Its a quick read (62 pages) and will almost certaintly turn anyone into a more liberty minded person. Fuck the state. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Veraciousreasoning said:

I live in Idaho and I moved here because of the impeding nonsense that is going to happen. I studied this country for a long time and been to 48 states and Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming have your highest chance of long term survival. I've been prepping since I was 16 and I will not be bothered if the government tries some funky business. 

I suggest you read Anatomy of the state by Rothbart...I can get you the link to the online pdf version of her essay. Its a quick read (62 pages) and will almost certaintly turn anyone into a more liberty minded person. Fuck the state. 

Idaho and Datsuns, two great things that flew under the radar for a long time, now the majority has taken interest and qualities that made them great will be destroyed. PM me the link and I will give it a look, but it will be preaching to the choir.

I abandoned "long term survival", moved the half dozen 50 gallon steel barrels of rice, wheat and barley out of the basement, a couple of years ago. I don't have a long term life left. Living off the land is a full time, very physical endeavor. I know, because I have experienced it. There was a reason early settlers, usually died before forty. Another major factor in survival "long term", you need a team. There was also a reason why early settlers had big families (or tried to have big families). And a reason why religion was such a major factor in both early European and early American survival; religion provides a team. The Mormons haven't forgotten the lessons learned by early settlers and if a real societal collapse arrives, I know of many who will be quick to convert.

Speaking of real societal collapse, that is another reason I am now not very "prepared".  I don't see it happening in the next thirty or so years and if I am still alive in thirty years it will only be because some type of welfare/socialized medicine is wasting the money and time to keep me that way. 

American's have proven, repeatedly, that they lack the strength and the will to fight. Without substantial numbers, an insurrection will be nothing, but fodder for the 24hr news cycle, another "freedom" nutjob, or whatever kind of pariah the news reports. The government killed in Waco, and at Ruby Ridge, but they were cult loving child molesters and wife beating racists. Maybe they were, I didn't know anyone from either event. How do people reach the conclusion that the government was justified in attacking and killing these citizens? The evidence came from the almighty TV. The TV cannot distort the truth or lie......

So, old age, lack of affiliation and the realization that most of my neighbors, most of America, lacks the will to fight, preferring a gilded cage over the harsh realities of freedom (at least until they are sacrificed for a "greater good") I'll stay near the cities and fight for supplies as needed, link up with friends to form a gang to protect a small bit of turf. When too old to contribute, man up and take a nice winter stroll, in a t-shirt, when the temp is below freezing and bring a bottle of high proof to sip and stay warm, snuggle up under some nice tree and fall asleep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, frankendat said:

Idaho and Datsuns, two great things that flew under the radar for a long time, now the majority has taken interest and qualities that made them great will be destroyed. PM me the link and I will give it a look, but it will be preaching to the choir.

I abandoned "long term survival", moved the half dozen 50 gallon steel barrels of rice, wheat and barley out of the basement, a couple of years ago. I don't have a long term life left. Living off the land is a full time, very physical endeavor. I know, because I have experienced it. There was a reason early settlers, usually died before forty. Another major factor in survival "long term", you need a team. There was also a reason why early settlers had big families (or tried to have big families). And a reason why religion was such a major factor in both early European and early American survival; religion provides a team. The Mormons haven't forgotten the lessons learned by early settlers and if a real societal collapse arrives, I know of many who will be quick to convert.

Speaking of real societal collapse, that is another reason I am now not very "prepared".  I don't see it happening in the next thirty or so years and if I am still alive in thirty years it will only be because some type of welfare/socialized medicine is wasting the money and time to keep me that way. 

American's have proven, repeatedly, that they lack the strength and the will to fight. Without substantial numbers, an insurrection will be nothing, but fodder for the 24hr news cycle, another "freedom" nutjob, or whatever kind of pariah the news reports. The government killed in Waco, and at Ruby Ridge, but they were cult loving child molesters and wife beating racists. Maybe they were, I didn't know anyone from either event. How do people reach the conclusion that the government was justified in attacking and killing these citizens? The evidence came from the almighty TV. The TV cannot distort the truth or lie......

So, old age, lack of affiliation and the realization that most of my neighbors, most of America, lacks the will to fight, preferring a gilded cage over the harsh realities of freedom (at least until they are sacrificed for a "greater good") I'll stay near the cities and fight for supplies as needed, link up with friends to form a gang to protect a small bit of turf. When too old to contribute, man up and take a nice winter stroll, in a t-shirt, when the temp is below freezing and bring a bottle of high proof to sip and stay warm, snuggle up under some nice tree and fall asleep.

I've been homesteading for years now. We moved to Idaho to buy land and have stable water. I sold most of my current livestock so we can move to Idaho but I know the pains of homesteading lol

I'll send you the link its a quick read (40 minutes)

16 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Destruction of Australia:

That's just the Aussie Gov flexing, no worries, if the police start incarcerating, beating or killing Australians, without just cause, then armed citizens will rise up and over throw  the Government or cripple the State, to force negotiation - - -oh, I forgot ......

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There would be,  or will be no mass rising up, the vast majority of people in those bigger cities want this kind of government control, they think it is controlling all the bad guys, (think my comrade from earlier on in this thread) their reasoning seems to never make the logical step to think that perhaps this kind of force will be used on themselves on the day the government considers them to now be the bad guys. 

Think of the ratios of people in California,  Australia has been essentially turned into that kind of thinking. The number of people in the 5 major cities out number everyone else by huge margin. 

We are fucked.... I would peel out but there is no where to go and no way out anyway. 

I am going to be an absolute cunt while waiting in the breadline! 

"How good is this hey? I really love the way the government looks after us..  hey? Come on people, cheer up! We are all in this together! Thank goodness we are protected from that man made virus, made by the same people who supplied the vaccines, I mean how lucky are we?"

• Like 5

RIP Gabby Petito

A different destruction of America. Wack job guys killing there girlfriends. I watched the hour+ long video of the police contact before she went missing. Damn those cops should have taken her in for protection. She was scared and generally a mess. I bet that weasel fuck was butt raping her. I hope that fucker gets eaten by croc or gator, what ever is down there in Florida. What a POS coward!!!

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

There would be,  or will be no mass rising up, the vast majority of people in those bigger cities want this kind of government control, they think it is controlling all the bad guys, (think my comrade from earlier on in this thread) their reasoning seems to never make the logical step to think that perhaps this kind of force will be used on themselves on the day the government considers them to now be the bad guys. 

Think of the ratios of people in California,  Australia has been essentially turned into that kind of thinking. The number of people in the 5 major cities out number everyone else by huge margin. 

We are fucked.... I would peel out but there is no where to go and no way out anyway. 

I am going to be an absolute cunt while waiting in the breadline! 

"How good is this hey? I really love the way the government looks after us..  hey? Come on people, cheer up! We are all in this together! Thank goodness we are protected from that man made virus, made by the same people who supplied the vaccines, I mean how lucky are we?"

The inability of others (the majority?) to see the "bad" of governmental or corporate actions confuses, because I always look for the "bad" or "price"of the action first.  When Siri or Alexa, I forget which was first, came to market and I was questioned why, I would have none of it. I was shocked of the number of educated, professionals, taken aback when I explained, the only way any device can respond to voice commands is always listening. These were smart people, that understood instantly after I said it. For some reason Cars that can be remotely unlocked can be remotely locked. Cars with the ability to drive themselves, can take you where they want to go. The maps application on your phone is able to provide directions/navigation, because it knows (and keeps record) of where you are and where you go. Speaking of phones, most fail to internalize, they are paying, monthly fee in addition to the purchase price for the "privilege" of being bugged. Of course, your web history, location, any and all other phones (people) your phone is often near, (your associates). Enrolled in a "smart pay" app, or auto-pay app? Congratulations, the bank account/credit card information now can collaborate, to profile, what you like, your interests, ways you can be leveraged. Wait, they can't do that! Ever read through documents, that you affirm read, by checking the box? If it is a Google or Apple product, more likely than not, it allows all sorts of information gathering. You may accept that some lack of privacy is inevitable in the modern age, besides you're not a star of politician, no one is "deep diving" you. That philosophy had merit until fairly recently. The Government is building massive data centers in places like Utah. The centers collect and sort data, at amazing speeds. Data sorting is an area where computers excel. Soon, it will be possible to make an inquiry on an individual or group and quickly be provided all information on the subject, cross referenced and analyzed, as well as, their family, co workers, friends.  

Remember, all given can be taken, any law from any government enacted to "protect" people from themselves, is bad law. A system that can provide all you want, can take all you need.

America land of the free, you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me

• Like 1

I agree totally, I am not getting around with a foil hat yet, but I don't go out of my way to give more info than I need to. It makes me feel better anyway. 

Talk about data acquisition, the state premier (governor) in my state's, father is the CEO of a company that is building a DNA and genome sequencing data base. Big launch in 2019, many big honchos involved, much Chinese investment, all off shore. Promotional docs go on about needing to be able to access more data on individuals to be able to boost the utility of the data base. 

All in the name of helping humanity of course. 

But one would think if you could some how have everyone on a single system, then some how access their medical records, then maybe obtain swabs somehow. This could build a nice data base.... 

All these "little" companies, taking advantage of the current circumstances to further their own goals. 

https://www.accesswire.com/560108/GTA-Gene-chain-has-been-leading-the-largest-genetic-scientific-revolution-in-Human-History-for-better-linking-life-and-fortune

Oh yeah they can stick siri and bixby and cortana's head up each other's arse and roll em down a hill like a don't for all I care, I hate that shit. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

I agree totally, I am not getting around with a foil hat yet, but I don't go out of my way to give more info than I need to. It makes me feel better anyway. 

Talk about data acquisition, the state premier (governor) in my state's, father is the CEO of a company that is building a DNA and genome sequencing data base. Big launch in 2019, many big honchos involved, much Chinese investment, all off shore. Promotional docs go on about needing to be able to access more data on individuals to be able to boost the utility of the data base. 

All in the name of helping humanity of course. 

But one would think if you could some how have everyone on a single system, then some how access their medical records, then maybe obtain swabs somehow. This could build a nice data base.... 

All these "little" companies, taking advantage of the current circumstances to further their own goals. 

https://www.accesswire.com/560108/GTA-Gene-chain-has-been-leading-the-largest-genetic-scientific-revolution-in-Human-History-for-better-linking-life-and-fortune

Oh yeah they can stick siri and bixby and cortana's head up each other's arse and roll em down a hill like a don't for all I care, I hate that shit. 

I teeter near the edge of foil hat construction often, but not without cause. The "news" loves thing like self driving cars, yet I have to hear discussion or even mention that their programing is basically a multiple target evaluation system. None of the "news" have inquired, what priorities are hard coded? I would like to know, before a mass self driving cars are self driving on public roadways

My wife brought home one of those things. I unplugged it every time I found it plugged in. One day she asked why. I explained to her that it's listening to everything said in the room. It took a while but eventually it sunk in that there was no privacy. I refused to sit with her if it was plugged in. It's now been unplugged for a year? I told her that there was probably a chargeable battery in it and it stores what's said even unplugged and downloads it when plugged in. (who knows)

I now have an old borrowed cell phone that's stripped of everything and does not connect to the internet. It functions only to text and I take it on my walks. I assume that it knows where I am, so what? If, IF I were to want do something I would leave at home or pull the battery out of it. I'm not that tin foil paranoid.

I pay cash for most things when out. Debit card for the unavoidable.

My computer is used only for storing pictures, surfing nun porn and Ratsun.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, frankendat said:

I teeter near the edge of foil hat construction often, but not without cause. The "news" loves thing like self driving cars, yet I have to hear discussion or even mention that their programing is basically a multiple target evaluation system. None of the "news" have inquired, what priorities are hard coded? I would like to know, before a mass self driving cars are self driving on public roadways

I work for a major Japanese auto maker.  Vehicles that now have telematics require you to opt out of data collection.  The company is building a big-data environment to collect usage patterns (especially charging station usage) for electric  and other vehicles.  Sound great to improve out customer satisfaction and quality, but how long until it is subpoenaed to track or review your whereabouts.  I know it can already be done with your cell phone too in many cases.  I personally never turn my location on and use paper maps rather than Google if at all possible.

• Like 4