• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's good for anyone any age who is full of shit.

9 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

We’re in more uncharted territory.  

We're not even half way home to earth. A gamma ray burster has fried our navigation sensors, it's fixable....maybe, but we are flying blind and at these speeds could easily pass through a gravity well and we would never know it, the plasma generator has become very unstable, five of the crew are in quarantine with some strange affliction and two have already died, the rest have mutinied, I am barricaded in my cabin and the 'thing' has broken loose in the hold.   

• Like 4

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-disappointed-republican-governors-vaccine-mandate

Pulled these two thoughts from reading this morning:

The scariest part are the people who fully support what he said and can't grasp the logic.
Protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated?
There should be NO reason for that if the vaccine actually works.

The people that called Trump a dictator are now cheering and celebrating as Biden rules by decree making him an actual dictator.

• Like 6

Totalitarian change is moving right along.

Founding documents of the USA are now considered harmful content by the national archive.

small parts at a time.

"Its just a label"  Yeah anyone who dismisses it as such deserves dotted eyes. Fucking idiots.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/harmful-content-warning-constitution-declaration-national-archives

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
54 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Totalitarian change is moving right along.

Founding documents of the USA are now considered harmful content by the national archive.

small parts at a time.

"Its just a label"  Yeah anyone who dismisses it as such deserves dotted eyes. Fucking idiots.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/harmful-content-warning-constitution-declaration-national-archives

My Dad worked at the Nat'l Archives for 35 years, in the Presidential Libraries division, from LBJ through I think Reagan.  He must be rolling in his grave over this mess............😒

• Like 4