Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, john510 said:

I never thought for a second Elder would win.Or any other Republican.Most people i know didn't think he had a chance.This is California where the voters just don't pay attention or just don't care what goes on.At this point in time i'm in the "anybody but Newsom" camp.I wish somebody could explain to me the positivity of supporting those that want to tax you more,ignore crime,drug issues,housing problems,a porous border or even open one, etc.  I think too may people here just see "Democrat" and darken that circle in without even considering what's going on here in California.Serious question here,can you give us some examples of what Newsom has done to make this a better state for those of us that have been here all our lives ? I don't consider the recall effort stupid at all,the right had nothing to lose in this state at all.As far as costs go ? Who cares ? That money would have just been pissed away on something even dumber than a recall election.The recall effort gets hammered for wasting money but the unemployment scandal gets buried by the media and the left,how much did that one cost ? 

 

Tribalism is what robs BOTH sides of their capacity for objective critical thinking. US politics devolved into a cult of personality and in California that's turned up to 11. Here they use ridiculously unsophisticated Hollywood marketing to pull the wool over 90% of the voting public's lazy eyes. It's the other 10% they've fought tooth and nail FTW. It's a game of brand optics. Seeing Gov Grewsom win a 2/3 victory over a weak Rep recall attempt that cost $1/2 billion is seriously BAD optics.  After 29 years of Rep governors, it's that kind of stupid shit that handed the state back to Jerry Brown, who turn our states red eye's blue. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, paradime said:

 

Tribalism is what robs BOTH sides of their capacity for objective critical thinking. US politics devolved into a cult of personality and in California that's turned up to 11. Here they use ridiculously unsophisticated Hollywood marketing to pull the wool over 90% of the voting public's lazy eyes. It's the other 10% they've fought tooth and nail FTW. It's a game of brand optics. Seeing Gov Grewsom win a 2/3 victory over a weak Rep recall attempt that cost $1/2 billion is seriously BAD optics.  After 29 years of Rep governors, it's that kind of stupid shit that handed the state back to Jerry Brown, who turn our states red eye's blue. 

 

Part of the problem is that the current mind set of most California residents, notice I am not using "Californians" as most that reside here now are from somewhere else, is on the Chinese Coof and not regular issues. 

 

Elder came out swinging about the homeless, crime, taxes and so on, but the coof was not pushed very hard. The Dems, with a large piece of help from the media, made the Coof the shiny object that distracted them from serious topics. 

 

Honestly, this shot across the bow was not really necessary, as it was not going to recall Idiot boy, but, it did serve the purpose that most are tired of the endless bullshit having to do with the Coof. 

 

Republicans, independents and everyone else should have just waited for the next election cycle, which will now be super highly toxic, as Capt Idiot Boy will now seek revenge and go for the kill, ally or foe, he will get his pound of flesh. And the media, and largely Hollyweird, will be waiting for their payback as well. 

 

And the shit show rolls on......

Edited by Jesse C.
Link to comment
7 hours ago, DaBlist said:

I wish Biden and the media would tell everybody to get a dildo attached to their forehead 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

          If Biden dictated it,the Hollywood elite would embrace/promote it.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
8 hours ago, DaBlist said:

I wish Biden and the media would tell everybody to get a dildo attached to their forehead

 

48 minutes ago, angliagt said:

 

          If Biden dictated it,the Hollywood elite would embrace/promote it.

 

Very punny.

Link to comment

First the White Supremacy "OK" sign, now sieg heil with the Bernster? (Bernie looks like he's getting aroused hanging on to AOC, btw)

 

When does AOC get cancelled? 

 

Where's all the indignant, offended them/they woke persons?

 

383c1e26cf47d12ab128cb16d2f4e4c1

 

 

Edited by Duncan
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Duncan said:

First the White Supremacy "OK" sign, now sieg heil with the Bernster? (Bernie looks like he's getting aroused hanging on to AOC, btw)

 

When does AOC get cancelled? 

 

Where's all the indignant, offended them/they woke persons?

 

383c1e26cf47d12ab128cb16d2f4e4c1

 

 

 

Fuck! Fuck! 

 

MRW one of my chemistry problems asks me to find the molarity of the "final  solution". - GIF on Imgur

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Duncan said:

First the White Supremacy "OK" sign, now sieg heil with the Bernster? (Bernie looks like he's getting aroused hanging on to AOC, btw)

 

When does AOC get cancelled? 

 

Where's all the indignant, offended them/they woke persons?

 

383c1e26cf47d12ab128cb16d2f4e4c1

 

 

          Maybe she'll get on the Clinton's bad side.

Link to comment
On 6/10/2020 at 6:58 PM, datzenmike said:

 Like many elderly, you just want everything to stay the same. I totally get it. I was pissed when 'new formula' Coke came out. (boo) Then they had to go back to the old formula (yea!) But they couldn't call it Coke anymore and renamed it Coke Classic. (boo) Sorry, you were whining about whiny ass liberals removing a symbol of red neck-dome and a lost cause civil war from a 155 years ago??? If whiny ass liberals really cared they'd outlaw NASCAR first for not having had a real race since the early '70s when they drove real cars.

 

It's not about change but personal liberty and freedom. We have a constitution that gives us the freedom of expression and speech. Any censorship or hinderance of those freedoms are antithetical to American Values.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
36 minutes ago, Veraciousreasoning said:

 

It's not about change but personal liberty and freedom. We have a constitution that gives us the freedom of expression and speech. Any censorship or hinderance of those freedoms are antithetical to American Values.  


 

the constitution doesn’t give us freedom. It’s a document that affirms and restricts governing bodies from infringing on the inalienable life rights. 
 

your message is good, but you need to internalize that rights are yours and nothing has the power to “give” them to you. The constitution is armor and weapon to kill humans need to oppress each other.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:


 

the constitution doesn’t give us freedom. It’s a document that affirms and restricts governing bodies from infringing on the inalienable life rights. 
 

your message is good, but you need to internalize that rights are yours and nothing has the power to “give” them to you. The constitution is armor and weapon to kill humans need to oppress each other.  

 

We all have negative rights meaning we are born with them I know this. I didn't expand enough which I should it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Personal freedom and liberty has been going down hill for decades and exceptionally fast since 9/11. It's not like you were thrown into a pot of boiling water, you were thrown into cold water and the heat turned up slowly to a boil. You never noticed it happening because the change was too slow or you haven't been around long enough to remember the way it used to be.  

  • Like 5
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Personal freedom and liberty has been going down hill for decades and exceptionally fast since 9/11. It's not like you were thrown into a pot of boiling water, you were thrown into cold water and the heat turned up slowly to a boil. You never noticed it happening because the change was too slow or you haven't been around long enough to remember the way it used to be.  

 
I was called a traitor many times over for talking negatively about the patriot act.
 

“Only a terrorist would be against the safety of our people.”

 

pickled tribe brains just bounce from one virtuous bullshit cause to another. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.