21 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

On fear of what will happen if Biden wins. Some people think all guns will be taken away others think abortion will be mandatory, whatever they are scared of is going to happen. For the ones that voted for Trump because they liked him. I don't have an explanation 

People need to stop with the "they are scared of" narrative. We simply don't want Joe because he  has proven himself time and time again to be useless, and Kamala the Ugandan Nightmare has been a flaming cunt in California and I do not want her to fuck the country up as well. And what did she get done in D.C.? Nothing

Trump is rude and crude at times, but the guy gets shit done! Results are what matters, but the left is too busy licking their words wounded vaginas to notice or give credit. Throwing a fit at any little thing that happened, yes, past tense. Grab them by the pussy should be the official logo of the left since that is all they ever bring up about Trump. 

And yes, I am Pro Choice and A Gun Owner, so go figure. 

• Like 5
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Chopper Jim said:

I was afraid of that. When i posted, it had codes above the pic. Like it said, "This photo will be almost impossible to find over the next couple of months.

Guess it won't be that long.

Chopper Jim

link to the page where the photo is?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Chopper Jim said:

I was afraid of that. When i posted, it had codes above the pic. Like it said, "This photo will be almost impossible to find over the next couple of months.

Chopper Jim

In this Aug. 1, 1987, file photo, six-year-old Ashley Biden, daughter of Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., gets a taste of campaigning with her dad, in Des Moines, Iowa. (AP Photo)

CjLyFqVs.jpeg

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Chopper Jim said:

Chopper Jim

What was the Kingman Arizona image about?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

In this Aug. 1, 1987, file photo, six-year-old Ashley Biden, daughter of Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., gets a taste of campaigning with her dad, in Des Moines, Iowa. (AP Photo)

CjLyFqVs.jpeg

He told me that was his son,Beau.......

• Like 1
On 11/9/2020 at 2:58 PM, Dguy210 said:

Remember your audience, so here is a picture explaining:

UCWDHYPa.jpeg

I know, My bad, ... but Great Info you posted!!!!!!  Where did you find it?  

Of course the downside of this is next time the cheats will get this right too.

I wanted to look at time histories of the tallies to see if the ratios held.  Looked for about 10 minutes and gave up.

I suppose the only thing one could do is go back to the paper ballot.  And then make a database of the actual contents of those ballots.  Each ballot would have a serial number on it and each voter would save that number so that after the election, they could confirm that their ballot was counted and counted correctly. Etc. Etc.   

It's just that it's too easy to rig elections!

11 minutes ago, Cardinal Grammeter said:

I know, My bad, ... but Great Info you posted!!!!!!  Where did you find it?  

Of course the downside of this is next time the cheats will get this right too.

I wanted to look at time histories of the tallies to see if the ratios held.  Looked for about 10 minutes and gave up.

I suppose the only thing one could do is go back to the paper ballot.  And then make a database of the actual contents of those ballots.  Each ballot would have a serial number on it and each voter would save that number so that after the election, they could confirm that their ballot was counted and counted correctly. Etc. Etc.   

It's just that it's too easy to rig elections!

Image has been posted a few places, but I believe I found it with surrounding explanation while searching "Benford's Law Election Trump" on duckduckgo from here: https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/election-2020/proof-of-fraud---biden-vote-tallies-violate-benfords-law/92982725/

Original source according to that page appears to be a td.win by one of the users there, but they may have also gotten it from someplace else.

I've seen several similar, and some more detailed analysis, of the publicly available results other places. Lot of autism being put to work this week. 

• Like 1

the only positives i can come up with are:

repugs and demonrats both hated bad orange man so now that he's gone maybe they will get along better and leave us alone.

if senate stays repug gridlock may slow the hard left turn.

Hollywood and sports ball will remain dead as that shit destroyed itself slamming the bad orange man and it's not coming back. twatter and fuckbook are now so censored that users are abandoning it in droves like the cancer it is.

BLM, antifa and YLF (never heard of that until literally an hour ago) will mostly fade away until they 100% organically pop up again right when needed.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

the only positives i can come up with are:

repugs and demonrats both hated bad orange man so now that he's gone maybe they will get along better and leave us alone.

if senate stays repug gridlock may slow the hard left turn.

Hollywood and sports ball will remain dead as that shit destroyed itself slamming the bad orange man and it's not coming back. twatter and fuckbook are now so censored that users are abandoning it in droves like the cancer it is.

BLM, antifa and YLF (never heard of that until literally an hour ago) will mostly fade away until they 100% organically pop up again right when needed.

Watch the video I just posted. 

The media doesn't decide the outcome. State legislatures certify winners....Trump is banking on using the legal system to block Biden out. 

• Like 2

No one is gone. Period. End of sentence.

The election is very much still going on. No matter how much you are lectured by the media, it's still going until results are certified and that won't happen until recounts and litigation is settled.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

On fear of what will happen if Biden wins. Some people think all guns will be taken away others think abortion will be mandatory, whatever they are scared of is going to happen. For the ones that voted for Trump because they liked him. I don't have an explanation 

You don't have to like somebody to vote for them.We all know Trump is a douche but he gets shit done.I'm looking at what he's accomplished for America vs. kissing the worlds ass.Some people would rather like their Representative and let that same Rep screw you dry instead of dealing with the one you don't like that's benefitting your life.I don't have an explanation for that.

• Like 2
On 11/9/2020 at 7:05 AM, banzai510(hainz) said:

Pzeizer announced they have a vaccine that's 90% affective. today    stock market up 1500points

if this was out 5 days before the elections those 4 staes would have flipped RED

Trump promise a vaccine and Biden is going to Ride it for all he can , Like he did this himself

Notice China didn't say Hello to Mr Biden cause Trump is going to have a scorched Earth Policly on China with Executive Orders Watch before Jan 20. China is actually scared of Trump. They bought more farm goods in case he won the election.

Trump blames China on loosing the election(virus) and knew years ago China was playing the United States.

China better pay whoever is in office, as they could have another Virus brewing again, Better yet a takeover on Taiwan and Nobody is going to do anything about it.  Let them have it just Don't ever buy Chinese again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boycott China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xi in China is 5 times worse than Trump and the Dems don't see it.  Beanie Sanders and Xi want a coommunist utopia

Just so you know, Trump and in fact the US had nothing to do with the covid vaccine. It's thanks to Germany.

"The truth is that Pfizer didn’t receive any funding from Operation Warp Speed for the development, clinical trial and manufacturing of the vaccine. Rather, its partner, BioNTech SE, has received money -- from the German government."

Fully story here: https://fortune.com/2020/11/09/pfizer-vaccine-funding-warp-speed-germany/

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Just so you know, Trump and in fact the US had nothing to do with the covid vaccine. It's thanks to Germany.

"The truth is that Pfizer didn’t receive any funding from Operation Warp Speed for the development, clinical trial and manufacturing of the vaccine. Rather, its partner, BioNTech SE, has received money -- from the German government."

Fully story here: https://fortune.com/2020/11/09/pfizer-vaccine-funding-warp-speed-germany/

Tell that to Cuomo....lol

• Like 1