• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump voters are just pissed off like the left was when he won in 2016.

Call it the emergence of Biden Derangement Syndrome.

I hope all "questionable" results are contested, I hope Lindsay Graham gets his investigation. I hope this all goes to the Supreme Court.

It's going to be gridlock as usual in D.C. only the sides are being swapped.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, tr8er said:

All due respect. And Honor to your service. How do you justify a draft dodger who closes borders and keeps his kids from service.  Was this at least hard to accept?   That was one of the many ways out President disappointed me.   

Is this a litmus for what defines anyone as a suitable person?

I have been besmirched and disparaged as less than human for not serving during the 2001 war kickoff... So that's a bad mark on Trump because his kids didn't serve?  I really cant put myself in a frame of mind that any person who is not wanting to participate in a war is considered bad.... 

I would like to know more of how you consider this bad. This is coming from honest curiosity. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Is this a litmus for what defines anyone as a suitable person?

I have been besmirched and disparaged as less than human for not serving during the 2001 war kickoff... So that's a bad mark on Trump because his kids didn't serve?  I really cant put myself in a frame of mind that any person who is not wanting to participate in a war is considered bad.... 

I would like to know more of how you consider this bad.

I agree entirely.  But we are not talking good vs. bad at all.  We are talking about the commander in chief.  So very very relevant.  

18 minutes ago, tr8er said:

All due respect. And Honor to your service. How do you justify a draft dodger who closes borders and keeps his kids from service.  Was this at least hard to accept?   That was one of the many ways out President disappointed me.   

Yup, a real bummer, if he where the only one that did it. 

President Clinton GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 3
1 minute ago, tr8er said:

Again.  I agree.  But this is not helping make it okay.  Just another example.   

Lots of people didn't serve, some left county and some just stayed out. Clinton was considered by many to be a good president, why is this not applying to Trump? 

main.jpg

AMERICAN PRESIDENTS IN UNIFORM

• Like 2

Oh, and just to say it yet again, Biden’s senile and too old to be a good president.   And I don’t expect much good.  Yet, Trump fucked our country in the eyes of the world.  Our deficit is unbelievable.  Spending is absurd.  And he’s really fucked our trade deals despite what you likely feel about it.  I wanted Gabbard.  But alas.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jesse C. said:

Lots of people didn't serve, some left county and some just stayed out. Clinton was considered by many to be a good president, why is this not applying to Trump? 

main.jpg

AMERICAN PRESIDENTS IN UNIFORM

It applies.  But it doesn’t at all make it okay.   People who avoid military service should not be employed as the head of the military.  People who didn’t serve are less qualified, but if you dodged intentionally, that should disqualify you.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Nope, just a gun owner that is tired of dribble like yours. 

Jesse, Jesse, Jesse (insert patronising sighing noise here).  Did you not read one of my previous posts where I alluded to my gun ownership?  I’ll answer it for you peanut brain, I own a “lot” of guns.  The fact you (badly) continue to, in a rather sad, and uneducated way, (based on the strength of your retorts) denigrate my posts, where, in a Country like Straylia, I own mucho guns is quite interesting.

anyway, I digress, move on you pussies!  Trump has done more to destroy Murican world standing in his term than I have seen in my time alive.

Peace everyone, and under President Elect Biden, here’s to a bright future for (the still former) greatest country in the world 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Jesse, Jesse, Jesse (insert patronising sighing noise here).  Did you not read one of my previous posts where I alluded to my gun ownership?  I’ll answer it for you peanut brain, I own a “lot” of guns.  The fact you (badly) continue to, in a rather sad, and uneducated way, (based on the strength of your retorts) denigrate my posts, where, in a Country like Straylia, I own mucho guns is quite interesting.

anyway, I digress, move on you pussies!  Trump has done more to destroy Murican world standing in his term than I have seen in my time alive.

Peace everyone, and under President Elect Biden, here’s to a bright future for (the still former) greatest country in the world 🤣

It’ll be many many years to repair the damage done.  They will blame it on Biden.   I already know this story.  That said, Biden is unlikely to fix much.  Good thing so many positions are ready to be filled with qualified people interested in working.  That’s really our best hope.  The next four years will be gridlock absolutely.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

No need for name calling. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Guess our good image was endless war, arms sale, and money laundering. 

• Like 4

COVID-19 lockdowns are in lockstep with the ‘Great Reset’

In October 2019, a pandemic simulation exercise called Event 201 – a collaborative effort between Johns Hopkins  Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – concluded that a hypothetical new coronavirus may end up killing at least 65 million people worldwide within 18 months of an outbreak.

When COVID-19 coincidentally emerged from Wuhan two months later, scientists were rushing to generate similar alarmist forecasts using a variety of questionable scientific models. Researchers from the Imperial College London, for instance, approximated death tolls of 500,000 (UK) and two million (USA) by October this year. To those following the metastasis of the global vaccine mania, the Imperial model was predictably “tidied up” with the help of Microsoft.

If the CDC statistics don’t lie, what kind of “science” have we been subjected to? Was it the science of mass-mediated hysteria? There are other troubling questions yet unanswered. Whatever happened to the theory of bats or pangolins being the source of COVID-19? Who was Patient Zero? Why was there a concerted media agitprop against the prophylactic use of hydroxychloroquine that was backed by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) no less?

Most damning yet, why are Western media and scientific establishments dismissive of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine? After all, Moscow’s credibility, both scientific and otherwise, is on the line here. In a real pandemic, nobody would care where an effective remedy comes from. The virus does not care about borders and geopolitics; so why should we politicize the origins of an antidote?

As the author had warned for more than a decade, the world is staring at a confluence of risk overloads, socioeconomic meltdowns1 and a Second Great Depression. For the ruling classes, COVID-19 is fortuitously deflecting public attention away from the disastrous consequences of decades of economic mismanagement and wealth fractionation. The consolidation of Big Tech with Big Media2has created an Orwellian world where collective hysteria is shifting loci from bogeymen like Russia to those who disagree with the pandemic narrative.

We have entered a “new normal” where Pyongyang, North Korea, affords more ambulatory freedom than Melbourne, Australia. While rioting and mass demonstrations by assorted radicals are given a free pass – even encouraged by leaders in the West –Facebook posts questioning lockdowns are deemed subversive.

This is a world where Australian Blueshirts beat up women, manhandle a pregnant woman in her own home, and perform wolf pack policing on an elderly lady in a park. Yet, the premier of the Australian state of Victoria remains unfazed by the unflattering moniker of Kim Jong Dan.

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2020/10/23/covid-19-lockdowns-are-in-lockstep-with-the-great-reset/

• Like 3
8 hours ago, tr8er said:

Does it matter if Trump served in the military ? This is one of those very weak arguments against him.A lot of Americans used deferment to avoid the Vietnam war.I'd bet my house you would have done the same thing.Did Obama or Clinton serve in the military ? There is no closed border,what are you yapping about ? What service did Trump keep his kids out of ? There is no draft man.

Edited by john510
  • Like 3

I would say draft avoid-er. A draft dodger would have to leave the country or be jailed. On the face of it he was disqualified legally for 'bone spurs'. It's not clear if the military did this or if the family got a doctor's note.  At least a draft dodger is honest about it and stands up to leave. What's the point of wealth if you can't use it to get  a 'get out of jail free' card?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Idiot, Idiot, Idiot (Insert your comments up your ass here) I don't care what you claim to own or not own, I really don't give a Rats Ass! And as for pussies, I didn't let the my country strip me of my rights. 

Trump stopped the bullshit apology tours that Obama started, he pulled us out of even bigger bullshit deals like the Paris Accord, Iran and so forth. 

Stop being the crazy foreigner and stay the fuck out of our politics and yes, We are the fucking best Country In the World! Always have been and will be. Regardless of who is at the controls. 

• Like 7