Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, dhp123166 said:

I hereby claim Ratsun; all operating subsidiaries, all personnel; both volunteer and indentured; including all properties both intellectual and financial.

All vehicles of the Datsun marque including all parts NOS and otherwise shall be signed over to myself immediately and under the mantle of a 48 hour deadline for doing so.

All of the above shall be rendered unto me through perpetuity and beyond.

That is all.

I don’t even know how I’d go about doing this.  

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dhp123166 said:

shall be signed over to myself immediately and under the mantle of a 48 hour deadline for doing so.

All of the above shall be rendered unto me through perpetuity and beyond.

This is ambiguous. If there is only 48 hours to turn then over then why the 'rendering through perpetuity and beyond???'?

• Like 1

Even if you hate Trump, you should never approve of dishonest means for Biden winning the election.

The election is fucky. None of the numbers make sense, and are obviously being manipulated to give Biden the win. 

Let me repeat if you are ok with Biden winning by cheating because you hate Trump that much you are a piece of shit and not an American.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 8

Who TF counts the ballots? Not the post office??? Why aren't the ballot boxes locked when the time runs out??? why are they not accounted for and placed in a secure place? When counting why is there not a GOP and DEM representative there to officiate? 

Surely not all the counters are DEMs. Some must be trump supporters. Wouldn't a trump counter witness any fraud and report it? 

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Who TF counts the ballots? Not the post office??? Why aren't the ballot boxes locked when the time runs out??? why are they not accounted for and placed in a secure place? When counting why is there not a GOP and DEM representative there to officiate? 

Surely not all the counters are DEMs. Some must be trump supporters. Wouldn't a trump counter witness any fraud and report it? 

one would think but there is some shady shit going on here 

counting behind closed doors 

random ballot boxes showing up at 4 am etc etc etc 

2 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Even if you hate Trump, you should never approve of dishonest means for Biden winning the election.

The election is fucky. None of the numbers make sense, and are obviously being manipulated to give Biden the win. 

Let me repeat if you are ok with Biden winning by cheating because you hate Trump that much you are a piece of shit and not an American.

I realized I was ignoring our Canadian (and other) members with this statement, so for that I give to you:

2923mMxKEVixE3BFP8xeUSieha6D6WawhNj98YH6CNZq3rrntiBi5chvsTCDCSvNgeQgEcHKQtAM8w4TYwBtLYqg49xLGzCr1PmQvuCgswN2Eh.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If some folks don't know how the balloting system works  or are prone to taking another misinformed person statements as fact without verifying the voracity of the statement.

I believe my fathers statement applies " It's OK if some people think you are stupid - just don't open your mouth and prove them right!"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, tr8er said:

Well.  Looks like the military vote will decide at least Georgia.  I bet Trump wishes he didn’t say some stuff right about now.   

the military will vote Trump  since Ft Benning is there. He increase the money to the military

However, I voted Trump but now he needs to stop  if Biden elected(I Mean Kamala) let the transfer of power begin.

Republican retain and even gained in the house so More or less your taxes are not going UP!!!!! 

stock market will be fine.

Only winner here is China and Iran

• Like 2
8 hours ago, tr8er said:

Well.  Looks like the military vote will decide at least Georgia.  I bet Trump wishes he didn’t say some stuff right about now.   

You realize the "losers" quote was a complete fabrication right? He vehemently denied it and those with him denied it, hell even one of his detractors (John Bolton) said that wasn't true.

https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/did-president-trump-call-military-fallen-losers-not-even-close-fake-news-lies-again/

However, there is literal video of Biden calling them "stupid bastards".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/29/fact-check-2016-joe-biden-called-troops-stupid-bastards-jest/3560443001/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/29/yes-joe-biden-called-u-s-troops-stupid-bastards-heres-the-video/

• Like 6
24 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

You realize the "losers" quote was a complete fabrication right? He vehemently denied it and those with him denied it, hell even one of his detractors (John Bolton) said that wasn't true.

https://news.unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/did-president-trump-call-military-fallen-losers-not-even-close-fake-news-lies-again/

However, there is literal video of Biden calling them "stupid bastards".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/29/fact-check-2016-joe-biden-called-troops-stupid-bastards-jest/3560443001/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/29/yes-joe-biden-called-u-s-troops-stupid-bastards-heres-the-video/

Talking facts and showing them don't change the minds of people who are set within their concrete beliefs. 

Confirmation bias is real and not very many people can skillfully navigate out of this. 

The Election security is compromised. Several thousand instances are being investigate currently, and neither tribe is going to accept the results. For 8 months this narrative has been setup by the Media and pundits. Why do you think there was a massive push to change election rules by the Democrat party? Covid was an excuse but CDC and WHO said that it wasn't a strong enough excuse to change the election system....

Anyone on the left supporting this degradation of elections just for your tribe is a POS in my eyes.  I wont accept it, and if the country falls into 3D warfare like some are predicting then I have picked the side I am with. Good luck to you.

• Like 3

I think the Left is going to find that if they stoop low enough to consider "by any means necessary" is ok to win the election and take power that the right might decide to do the same.

Oh, I already know, I've had people tell me it is all "fake news" and that it is ok because there was voter suppression in 2016 so Trump shouldn't have won and this ok then. Which I was like, you remember Obama was in power then, right?

Fraud is fraud. We are seeing much like the inability to accept the 2016 results by the Dems that they are ok with Fraud as long as it supports "their guy". They have descended to a complete lack of morals as long as it supports what they want. I would add that Trump went through 3-4 years of investigations and nothing of consequence was found and the Dems now don't even want to look at what is evidence of obvious malfeasance.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, pablo said:

don't forget, trump told his disciples to vote twice, so his totals in the popular vote are probably closer to 35 million

No that is not what he said at all. Literal fake news.

He said to check the mail in vote had been tabulated and go to the voting place to check. That is a single vote as if you show up to the polling place and have already submitted a ballot they don't let you vote again. But if they haven't gotten your mail in vote then you can vote and the mail in ballot is nullified. THIS IS NOT VOTING TWICE.

Exact quote below:

"On your ballots, if you get the unsolicited ballots, send it in and then go make sure it counted, and then if it doesn’t tabulate, you vote. You just vote. And then if they tabulate it very late, which they shouldn’t be doing, they’ll see you voted and so it won’t count. So, send it in early, and then go and vote. And if it’s not tabulated, you vote, and the vote is gonna count. You can’t let them take your vote away. These people are playing dirty politics. Dirty politics."

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3

Pablo  you just showed how stupid and low information you are.

IQ much?

Before you go calling me a Trumper or Righty... I voted Tulsi Gabbard on the write in section for Pres. 

Change your effort. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/usps-worker-charged-after-being-arrested-at-canadian-border-with-stolen-ballots_3567888.html

USPS Workers arrested for having stolen ballots at Canadian border.....

Totally legit election..

How in the fuck do you cross a border with stolen ballots?  Is there no intelligence test when hiring postal workers????

• Like 2