If Biden and Harris win does that mean that all the trumpers are going to be drinking the funny cool-aid?  Shouldn't some one post the suicide help line number?  Enough people are dying of covid right now.

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

How in the fuck do you cross a border with stolen ballots?  Is there no intelligence test when hiring postal workers????

I'm pretty sure you hit the nail on the head here Mike.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, jagman said:

If Biden and Harris win does that mean that all the trumpers are going to be drinking the funny cool-aid?  Shouldn't some one post the suicide help line number?  Enough people are dying of covid right now.

I cant wait for when the courts pick this up. Trump has the advantage legally. You might want to look for the help line.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Being criminal isnt reserved for smart people.]

Not exclusively but generally the smarter you are the more you are aware of all the things you risk loosing from criminal behavior. 

1 hour ago, jagman said:

Funny you say that because I see Democrats as whiny cunts more so than 'trumpers'. Making  America great again doesn't seem to include crying about it. If you can find any Republicans crying post it up so I can laugh at them too.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Amazing how Democrats are fighting against legal transparency. 

They have their attorneys fighting to overturn any recount effort and investigations into the  "Glitch" software, and ballots being stolen. 

I cant wait to hear about how fighting for a secure election is bad from these people on here.  Please educate us on how a secure election is a bad thing?

I challenge you to explain how you can support people who do not apparently want a secured voting system? Errors that keep going one direction are ok because it helps your need to remove Trump? 

Disgusting.

• Like 4

I'm thinking the only real legitimate solution to this is another vote.Let's start over and do it the way we always did.Except this time things get watched very carefully.If we don't there will never be acceptance to the results.As someone that doesn't support the left in California i have to wonder if my vote is a waste of time.Is it even getting counted ? 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, john510 said:

As someone that doesn't support the left in California i have to wonder if my vote is a waste of time.Is it even getting counted ? 

Try this.  I don't recall if it says it's counted, but it shows when received by your County..

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ballot-status

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 3

The looser will always agree to a recount, the winner won't. This was doomed to be cacked up from the start. There is no third party who can handle the ballots they are handled by voters... a clear conflict of interest.

• Like 3

Take our time, do recounts if necessary and ignore either candidates rhetoric. Trump can't be trusted to say anything truthful and Biden can't  be trusted to say anything lucid. This is bigger than these two clowns are worth in the end. Trump has brought our elections to sub saharan Africa standards with his casts of doubts of anyone who had votes against him and Biden had no idea of what state he is in. This is a colossal mess and I didn't vote for either of these two  just hoping we can get a viable third party to eventually get us out if this mess. The reps still have the Senate so even if Biden/Harris wins we still have 4 years of the usual Gov gridlock.

14 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Trump has brought our elections to sub saharan Africa standards with his casts of doubts of anyone who had votes against him and Biden had no idea of what state he is in. 

The last half is true. The first half I don't think so. It's not his fault that the election was not impeccably carried out. There is plenty of room for doubt, you don't need trump to tell you this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/06/932052602/twitter-permanently-suspends-steve-bannon-account-after-beheading-comments

Twitter Permanently Suspends Steve Bannon Account After Beheading Comments

Bannon made the comments calling for medieval violence during a livestream of his talk show and podcast, War Room: Pandemic.

"I'd put the heads on pikes. Right. I'd put them at the two corners of the White House. As a warning to federal bureaucrats: Either get with the program or you're gone," he said in the now-deleted video previously posted on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

But this continues to get a pass...

Hypocritical bs

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

No that is not what he said at all. Literal fake news.

He said to check the mail in vote had been tabulated and go to the voting place to check. That is a single vote as if you show up to the polling place and have already submitted a ballot they don't let you vote again. But if they haven't gotten your mail in vote then you can vote and the mail in ballot is nullified. THIS IS NOT VOTING TWICE.

Exact quote below:

"On your ballots, if you get the unsolicited ballots, send it in and then go make sure it counted, and then if it doesn’t tabulate, you vote. You just vote. And then if they tabulate it very late, which they shouldn’t be doing, they’ll see you voted and so it won’t count. So, send it in early, and then go and vote. And if it’s not tabulated, you vote, and the vote is gonna count. You can’t let them take your vote away. These people are playing dirty politics. Dirty politics."

i had my mail in ballot with me to turn in but poll workers said it needed to be in the green envelope but since i didnt have it i had to vote in person with valid id check, there was not ball point pens just sharpie markers i asked if there was any pens and the rude poll workers said no and that i need to use sharpie, well guess what the sharpie bleed thru and i turned it in so idk if my vote is counted yet or not. i hear stories that if sharpie is used and not counted yet it probably got thrown away

Edited by gene knight
  • Like 2