This is going to be challenged all the way to the supreme court. Start watching for OP-Eds where they threaten the Supreme court justices in veiled fashion. Justice Roberts is very prone to going spineless to these.

If Trump's campaign is smart they will start spreading the evidence of voter fraud and the illegality of what has been going on in these states (WI, MI, and PA) the heavier the court of public opinion is the more the Supreme Court will throw out Biden's illection to fraud. 

If its a forced recount Trump will win these 3 states. 

Anyone noticed how the Senate and House tabulation hasn't been completed yet either? Rural counties haven't stopped counting and the urban areas are watching to see how many votes need to be slipped in for a Blue win... This is the most corrupt shit I have ever seen.

DO NOT TRUST THE MEDIA.  They are not telling us anything factual.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 7
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, frankendat said:

All that red on the United States voting map, is evidence that the  excessively biased, dishonest media and their polls, are worthless. 

..and I concur. It was shit back in '16 too.

• Like 2

don't worry 

If Biden wins we will have 

everything free except the people 

free concerts

free healthcare 

free illegal immigrants 

free covid shots if trump doesn't cancel the order 

free cars because gas will be canceled 

freedom of speech and press because it wont be fake news in Biden/Harris eyes 

free tax hikes 

and free fucks in the ass 

Biden is one of the most corrupt and crooked and delusional  presidential candidates we have ever had  If he wins AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT LOSES 

Biden makes Hillary look good and i didn't think that could be done 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I don't know. Is any of this verified? Or just entertainment? Because how could you expect to get away with this unless all the postal workers were in on it. Is Michigan primarily pro Biden???? Would allowing extra late votes be an advantage?  

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't know. Is any of this verified? Or just entertainment? Because how could you expect to get away with this unless all the postal workers were in on it. Is Michigan primarily pro Biden???? Would allowing extra late votes be an advantage?  

Veritas has been 100% correct on every story they've published and has a 100% winning record in court when MSM tries to libel them. This is the most accurate whistle blower outlet around. 

Over 150,000 votes for Biden came in after the polling office claimed they would convene until 9:30 AM. Poll watchers were sent home and carton after carton of only Biden votes (150,000) came in 45 minutes after poll watchers were sent away. The office started counting again.....  To give Biden a slight edge. Little Suspect?  This was the same setup in Wisconsin. 

Like I had stated earlier. The urban polling centers stopped counting until the rural offices finished. That way the correct amount of "ballots" could be brought in by this bullshit setup and urban centers would start "counting" again.. 

Allowing them wasn't what was happening. They were instructed to stamp the ballots with a date that made them legal. They CHEATED the election rules by making invalid ballots appear valid.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

So if your mail in is in the box before closing but isn't picked up till later it's.... what?

its invalid, and you need to vote in person, or request a provisional.

You are instructed to mail by a set date. If you go beyond that date and haven't mailed it,  there are election boxes by the city hall or libraries for ballots.  

Postal workers are required by law to instruct you to hand deliver your ballots after a date specified on the envelopes.

These guys were instructed to grab all invalid ballots and fake the post date on them. to the tune of 139,000+ apparently. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 6

poles close at 8 some were extended till 9 

this gives time for all to be at proper counting areas before midnight 

mail in ballots have to be postmarked nov 3 

this is very corrupt on the post office part 

corruption in our government goes deeper then democrat im sure this shit happens on the republican side too 

we have just been allowed to see more of it with trump 

with Biden all will return to the corruptness that it has always been 

• Like 4

Trump pissed off the postal workers with his shenanigans over the last couple of months I wouldn't expect he would have many friends there. That stunt looks like it's come back to haunt him. That being said I am not sure if you could get all the postal workers to stay silent. Many are Trump supporters and "Going Postal"  hasn't happened recently but quite a few are enthusiastic gun owners

Edited by bottomwatcher
Misspelling
3 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Trump pissed off the postal workers with his shenanigans over the last couple of months I wouldn't expect he would have many friends there. That stunt looks like it's come back to haunt him. That being said I am not sure if you could get all the postal workers to stay silent. Many are Trump supporters and "Going Postal"  hasn't happened recently but quite a few are enthusiastic gun owners

Recent Media tagged #stripes - Skymeteor

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I hereby claim Ratsun; all operating subsidiaries, all personnel; both volunteer and indentured; including all properties both intellectual and financial.

All vehicles of the Datsun marque including all parts NOS and otherwise shall be signed over to myself immediately and under the mantle of a 48 hour deadline for doing so.

All of the above shall be rendered unto me through perpetuity and beyond.

That is all.

Edited by dhp123166