Soooooo, an elections coming up, gun and ammunition sales have skyrocketed, and in certain jurisdictions, shopfronts are being boarded up in anticipation of the inevitable riots/civil unrest that will occur when Gump gets voted out.  Hows it going in the land of the free Murica?

Oh, and before anyone draws a tenuous link between freedom and the statewide lockdown thats just ended here, theres only two good things about the State of Victoria; Lygon Street (restuarant district) and the highway leading North out of the State.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/12/2020 at 11:57 AM, Mattndew76 said:

Because nothing ever fucked up happens In  your nation right?....

it’s about time some news outlet here starts cherry picking your flaws and blast them out demonizing AU from here on out.

The news needs to leave these people alone, and keep their names private so Anti gun nutters don’t attack them. This is not news. It’s fucking media making  $$ off a tragedy.

slime ball AUS media.

Cmon dude, you can do better than that.

What do you really think?

• Like 1
On 10/13/2020 at 10:58 AM, frankendat said:

I am pro-gun, pro second amendment and pro freedom.The ignorance of the parents, should be addressed,  by a criminal court. While I hold freedom in the highest regard, it must be tempered with responsibility. Anti-gun advocates manipulate statistics, and exploit accidents to justify their claim of a higher likelihood of death by firearm, in homes with firearms.These tactics are attempts to sway the ignorant and the weak. Of course there will be more firearm related death, in homes with firearms. There will be more pool related death, in homes with pools; there will be more staircase related  death in two-story homes .etc.

The accidental firearm death of a child is tragic and looking for accountability is understandable, attempting to place blame on an inanimate  object is attempt to deny responsibility, in this case, parental responsibility.

On a side note, the rush to be the first to report, leaves gaping factual holes. What was the make and model of the firearm? Have the parents been investigated? Firearms are equipped with safeties, to prohibit accidental discharge. I do not deny the possibility that a three-year-old child could fumble around with a firearm, disengage the safeties, pull the trigger, while pointing the weapon at themselves, but it is highly improbable.

Tempered and well written response sir.  FWIW  im about as close as you can legally get to a "gun nut" down here; nothing though excuses the unintentional death of a small child from an unsecured firearm.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Soooooo, an elections coming up, gun and ammunition sales have skyrocketed, and in certain jurisdictions, shopfronts are being boarded up in anticipation of the inevitable riots/civil unrest that will occur when Gump gets voted out.  Hows it going in the land of the free Murica?

Oh, and before anyone draws a tenuous link between freedom and the statewide lockdown thats just ended here, theres only two good things about the State of Victoria; Lygon Street (restuarant district) and the highway leading North out of the State.

What makes you think Trump supporters will riot if he doesn't get re-elected ? His supporters are a little more civilized than his haters.

• Like 5
12 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Is she related to Pelosi? THe clown face threw me off.

Edited by angliagt
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

You need to stop watching any mainstream Australian media what so ever. Especially the ABC. It is giving you a distorted view on reality. It is also making the rest of us Datsun loving Aussies look like down under is full self righteous SJW wankers. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Cmon dude, you can do better than that.

What do you really think?

Its worn out. I have already expressed myself several times in other threads. Like I said though. I can cherry pick too, but really these people need to be left alone. I am pretty sure they are drowning in their own guilt of irresponsibility and I absolutely detest vulture media for blasting their tragedy out for all the nutters to feel some stupidly false moral authority. 

Secure your weapons, and be extra vigilant within a house containing littles.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

The people who are causing civil unrest are not trump supporters. Likewise after the election it won’t be trump supporters, even if Biden wins. In every case where you see this happening, all are Democrat strongholds. It’s not even close.

people are buying guns and ammo because they know the police cannot help. People are fleeing the city and arming themselves. You know for self defense. These places are actually cutting police funding... so someone has to keep their families safe. 

merica is pretty crazy right now, and it’s because of division driven by the media. That’s not an accident. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
7 hours ago, Ratwagon1600 said:

Tempered and well written response sir.  FWIW  im about as close as you can legally get to a "gun nut" down here; nothing though excuses the unintentional death of a small child from an unsecured firearm.

Are you in Australia?

I do not have children, but once was a child and lived with accessible, loaded, firearms, hidden in most rooms of the house. I take issue with the "unsecured/secured" firearm language; for personal and family defense, as "secured" firearms, by the Californian definition, are worthless. It was neither difficult, nor expensive, for my parents, to place loaded firearms in areas of the house, inaccessible  to my curious and determined toddler self, yet easily and quickly available to adults.

I see a direct connection, between the demonetization of parental corporal punishment and firearm related death. Firearms are not a tool for negotiation, or a prop to demonstrate resolve, firearms are a final option, to save life. It has been my observation that those raised without hard line boundaries, lack the discipline and responsibility, for firearm ownership. I began rifle practice at 5 years old and disregard of strict safety requirements, meant a halt to training and a "switch" to my backside; a quick and memorable correction. Children must be taught to respect firearms and if age, circumstance or outside forces make respect unattainable, then quick, consistent, non-negotiable and severe repercussions, must be implemented to modify behavior.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Farmer said:

This topic is getting boring. America, hate it or love it. And move on!

Your observation has merit, and if Trump wins the election, I will calm down. I appreciate this thread, because it makes me feel less crazy and hopeful that there is a silent majority, who understand freedom is in jeopardy.

If Biden wins, then I will focus on preparation for civil conflict. While it is always good to prepare for a worst case scenario, I will be sad that a majority of my fellow citizens, are willfully ignorant, content to trade hard won freedom for pseudo security.

• Like 6

Los Angeles responses:

The police shoot somebody  Get mad.  Riot in the streets.  Break glass storefront.  Loot sneakers.

The Dodgers win the World Series after 43 years.  Get happy.  Riot in the streets.  Break glass storefront.  Loot sneakers..

Could I make this up ?  

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

Los Angeles responses:

The police shoot somebody  Get mad.  Riot in the streets.  Break glass storefront.  Loot sneakers.

The Dodgers win the World Series after 43 years.  Get happy.  Riot in the streets.  Break glass storefront.  Loot sneakers..

Could I make this up ?  

It seems as if most cities that celebrate a championship do the same thing.It's a particular group of people doing the most damage.My favorite baseball team is the Dodgers and i watched the end of the last game.I was happy to see them get the win but had zero desire to fuck shit up.I find it absolutely stupid to riot and loot after your team wins a championship.Makes no sense.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

Los Angeles responses:

Could I make this up ?  

ban sneaker, boom problem solved. I’m the next Kate brown. Where’s my paycheck?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1