• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hillary still thinks she won 2016. She's a whiny cunt and should just go away. If trump was going to go after her he's had 4 years to do so.... not that there is a statute of limitations on the Clintons evilness. So fuck her and her me me me podcast. Fucking kill yourself.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Hillary still thinks she won 2016. She's a whiny cunt and should just go away. If trump was going to go after her he's had 4 years to do so.... not that there is a statute of limitations on the Clintons evilness. So fuck her and her me me me podcast. Fucking kill yourself.

You are so right about Hillary not shutting the fuck up after 2016. Wait for the shit show if Trump loses this year. He will cry vote fraud/fake news the rest of his life.

• Like 3

Strange coming from me but I think he's better than that.

IF Biden were to win it will be by a small amount and IF the Dems implement any of their loony shit and reverse the gains now, it will immediately be compared to the last 4 years. There's a good chance that people will look back with fondness to these past 4 years and go through all the YouTube and chat rooms the media didn't cover. On top of this is the specter of the Biden crime family scandal gaining the traction it deserves. Biden impeached (by an overwhelming ground swell of voters form all parties) and Camala as president, disregarded and impotent till the next election. When TRUMP triumphantly returns for another term but dies in office and the Dems mocked and sidelined for over a decade before fielding new less loony and responsible candidates. The GOP a little closer to the left  and all voters a little less divisive.  In the next 4 years there will be new media outlets crowding out the biased ones and those that can't adapt become as popular as CSPAN.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Fat510 said:

Is russia going to pay us?

I've just been trolling and probably racked up a bunch of overtime

Нет

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Mark Zuckerberg and Jack Dorsey warn that stripping tech firms of Section 230 protections would harm free expression on the internet

https://www.businessinsider.com/zuckerberg-dorsey-section-230-could-harm-internet-free-speech-2020-10

Might as well harm that free expression and make it law.They're already doing it.

• Like 1