• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The lack of insight in American politics is nothing short of astonishing. Still blows my mind how perfectly intelligent people believe that ignoring their own shit is a sign of integrity. You can smell the anxiety mount during the run up to an election. Finger pointers start flocking together like parakeets to cackle and regurgitate their party's propaganda bird seed. Jesus f'n H Christ pretty polly, stop your ridiculous political bulimia and try checking what's in YOUR own feeder bowl for once. While you're so damn busy enabling a rigged game you've failed to notice your loyal complacence is being used against US. If you're blaming someone else, you're contributing to the destruction of America. 

Ask not what they're doing to your country....

• Like 4
2 hours ago, john510 said:

They do have awards for the news/journalism.It's Pulitzer Prize related.

Um, there is no journalism any more. It started dying off in the 90s along with newspapers and the growth of the internet. Much like when music died when you could make your own CD recordings. The world was awash with crappy badly produced performances of music and reporting.  

...and another award for most outstanding alternate facts.

An award for the most tedious, self serving, already asked and answered question. I nominate that we call it the Jim Acosta Award.

An award for continuing with the interview even though the guest expert has boot fucked your narrative and is laughing in your face. Maybe the Don Lemon Award.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

What's wrong with being dressed as Hitler for Halloween??? Or any historical of fictional person. Put a black face on and go as MLK. Or a sheet. Who really cares? Hell dress as Jeffry Epstein. Or Sleepy Joe. 

I see no issue with it, but we are playing by the woke rules now. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 7
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

What's wrong with being dressed as Hitler for Halloween??? Or any historical of fictional person. Put a black face on and go as MLK. Or a sheet. Who really cares? Hell dress as Jeffry Epstein. Or Sleepy Joe. 

I honestly don't give a crap what people dress like, and frankly, some German Uniforms where straight up bad ass! Thanks to Hugo Boss

It is the Hypocrisy of the left that I am merely pointing out. If this was a Republican or right leaning figure, they would plastering this all over the place. 

Jesse James -- The Photo You Did Nazi Coming

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

It is the Hypocrisy of the left that I am merely pointing out. If this was a Republican or right leaning figure, they would plastering this all over the place. 

I'm always surprised about Jimmy (Mr Woke) Kimmel. He did his blackface Karl Malone skits, and also hosted the Man Show which did not exactly highlight women's intelligence.  Neither of those bother me that much since it was done in a humorous way, but somehow he gets a pass where everyone leaning right would be burned at the stake.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

It should be Emmies.

Seriously this

WTF happened to journalistic integrity in this country? Seems like the more F'ed up the world gets the more folks retreat to escapism or self affirming feedback loops. Our commercial "news media" revolves around ratings and their ability to sell advertising for profit. If people actually wanted to be informed with objective facts, the crap we're being fed wouldn't be profitable. So it's give'm what they want for the all mighty $$$$ and everybody's blissfully ignorant in a taylormade subjective reality. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

I honestly don't give a crap what people dress like, and frankly, some German Uniforms where straight up bad ass! Thanks to Hugo Boss

Jesse James -- The Photo You Did Nazi Coming

I have never understood the fascination degenerates have for nazi/commie symbols. Stalin and Hitler both would have liquidated them.

00_30_tor_md_nazi_amber.jpg

secret-film-queen-elizabeth-nazi-salute-

• Like 1
On 10/24/2020 at 4:42 PM, wayno said:

I didn't mean anything towards you, the way I look at it anyone that calls Trump a lunatic is a sheeple that deserves to be lead to the slaughter these criminals have in mind, as they have been lead to think he is a lunatic, they did not come to that conclusion on their own, they hear it enough times and start repeating it, a brainwashed sheeple or a better example would be to call them a Parrot, teach them to say/repeat words.

Calm down there Wayno! If you haven't noticed Trumps behavior is not only unbecoming of a president its unbecoming of a person in any kind of leadership position. Disparaging other people that are experts in their fields and pulling bizarre solutions out of his ass. The name calling just shows how insecure he is. His handling of the corona virus has been a mess while the dumbshit actually catches it himself. China is booming and we are in an ever increasing downward spiral. This will probably be over for him shortly, if not we are in for another never ending shitshow!

1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

I have never understood the fascination degenerates have for nazi/commie symbols. Stalin and Hitler both would have liquidated them.

Same with some gun and knife collectors. It's as close to death, killing and war as these limp wrists will ever be, but without risk to their own skin. Sort of like being a groupie to greatness, a wannabee badass. Owning a Katana does not make you a Samurai.  Sam Colt did not make all men equal. Given a choice a coward will still shoot you in the back.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

Calm down there Wayno! If you haven't noticed Trumps behavior is not only unbecoming of a president its unbecoming of a person in any kind of leadership position. Disparaging other people that are experts in their fields and pulling bizarre solutions out of his ass. The name calling just shows how insecure he is. His handling of the corona virus has been a mess while the dumbshit actually catches it himself. China is booming and we are in an ever increasing downward spiral. This will probably be over for him shortly, if not we are in for another never ending shitshow!

I think wayno nailed it.This post kind of shows that.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

I am not the one using exclamation marks(yelling), Bill Clinton is a criminal, George W. Bush is a criminal, Barack Obama is a criminal, if that is what presidential, then this country is lost, and I know a smart guy that worked for the Bush family and that is what he calls them, criminals.

The guy I know thinks Trump is going to win by a landslide, we shall see if them criminal Democrat politicians will except it, I mentioned that a lot of Democrat politicians will want democrat states to secede from the union if they loose, he told me that was not possible because the supreme court would not allow it, I said they don't care about what the supreme court says, he said it won't happen and if they tried he would just use the insurrection act and that would be the end of it, he also told me only one state could legally secede from the union, can you guess what state that is?

Edited by wayno
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Same with some gun and knife collectors. It's as close to death, killing and war as these limp wrists will ever be, but without risk to their own skin. Sort of like being a groupie to greatness, a wannabee badass. Owning a Katana does not make you a Samurai.  Sam Colt did not make all men equal. Given a choice a coward will still shoot you in the back.  

Owning more Datsun than you can drive, collecting stamps, shitting on the political system of another country and so on........

• Like 1