1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

Foolish, outrageous or amusing behavior.... this is the definition of antics. Clowning would be similar, but I don't see antics dragging the GOP down. He isn't doing anything irrational, or dangerous to or for the country nor any obvious corruption. He certainly has more beans in his head than Biden and doesn't have a crack head son that is insanely stupid enough to store incriminating things on his lap top and then forget it at the repair shop. Talk about dragging your party down. I'm afraid that again, just like 2016 you have to choose the obviously lesser evil.

Very cogent view

• Like 2
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I see no sense in putting up election signs. Who the fuck votes based on seeing an election sign???? Or like it's a popularity contest and the biggest or the most signs win????  How does shoving your sign in your neighbor's face that you don't believe in who they stand for, help anything? And those poor fools standing in the rain on the corner waving their signs. Do you actually think you are going to influences how people vote?? 

These same fools sticker up their cars? When will these fools start getting political tats?

• Like 2
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Secure your firearms somewhere else report them stolen. Make a pact with neighbor or friend to steal each other's weapons secure them elsewhere and report them stolen. If this isn't without penalty stock up on some unregistered weapons and let them take the registered ones when they come. Better yet, get rid of the registered ones (sell or turn them in, they'll love that!) and keep unregistered ones somewhere else, then no one will come for them.  How fuckin' hard is that in the US where guns grow on trees or fall like rain from the sky???

Disarming a US citizen totally.... is impossible and don't ever live in California.

Your insight is appreciated and I know of people that have made preparations, similar to what you proposed.  One family took a satellite GPS and buried their weapons in the forest; absent extreme  unforeseen events, I will remain out of California for the remainder of my life. I am a fairly honest person, even more so, with age (because my memory is getting a little glitchy --To be a good liar, it is necessary to have a good memory). I resent double talking politicians, and weak minded law enforcement attempting to complicate my life with lies.

I will rejoice if there is a  "silent majority" who still value the principles outlined in the Constitution. It would revive faith in America. Oh, I'm sure foreign nations would have a laugh, that carrot top made it to a second term, but the country would benefit.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Like I said before any kind of action against the second amendment creates a reaction politicians from either side try to avoid. The NRA has lost their credibility with the current leaderships misappropriation of funds. These campaign promises rarely pan out and any kind of bump up in criminalizing gun ownership will end up going against the narrative the left is trying to push about filling the jails with certain minorities. Bump up penalties for just about anything they risk the chance of contributing to mass incarceration issues they are running on. A catch 22 for them. It amazes me how much people give the left credit for being so smart and efficient. Sadly they don't have much competition from the right. The Republicans have backed a lunatic and he is dragging the entire party down a sinkhole with his antics. We have a giant mess!

What lunatic are the Republicans backing ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, john510 said:

????

I didn't mean anything towards you, the way I look at it anyone that calls Trump a lunatic is a sheeple that deserves to be lead to the slaughter these criminals have in mind, as they have been lead to think he is a lunatic, they did not come to that conclusion on their own, they hear it enough times and start repeating it, a brainwashed sheeple or a better example would be to call them a Parrot, teach them to say/repeat words.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2

I'm voting for Trump, but I still might call him a lunatic - not in the literal sense of the word, but, yes, I do think he has his issues.  Let's put it this way - I'm not voting for him because I like him as a person, nor do I agree with everything he's done.  I'm also not voting for him as a protest against the opposition.  

• Like 3

I just detest him, but I came to this all by myself back when he was trading from sedan Ivanna up to sport model Marla. This I know, he is not a lunatic. He's is very UN-presidential though. Should mind his own business, specially tweeting about investigations. But this isn't illegal I think, and maybe  we just need to get used to it. It's a new world... well in a lot of ways it's the old world but no longer seen innocently through biased news coverage. I will no longer use the word journalist as they are all but gone now. Everything is Fake News/Alternative Facts now, till you can sort through it. If, you can sort through it. If you can't the default is that it's fake. Like never eating wild mushrooms, always assume they are poisonous. Thanks Donald for the red pill.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I just detest him, but I came to this all by myself back when he was trading from sedan Ivanna up to sport model Marla. This I know, he is not a lunatic. He's is very UN-presidential though. Should mind his own business, specially tweeting about investigations. But this isn't illegal I think, and maybe  we just need to get used to it. It's a new world... well in a lot of ways it's the old world but no longer seen innocently through biased news coverage. I will no longer use the word journalist as they are all but gone now. Everything is Fake News/Alternative Facts now, till you can sort through it. If, you can sort through it. If you can't the default is that it's fake. Like never eating wild mushrooms, always assume they are poisonous. Thanks Donald for the red pill.

• Like 1

Facts are empirical and verifiable.

Opinion are rescripts of bias based observation or outright lies. Never can be factual because there is no way to verify the validity of perception. 

For some reason our populous through entertainment or some form of social media have given more importance to opinion over fact. 

We have become less resolve as to what is empirical. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

Facts are empirical and verifiable.

Opinion are rescripts of bias based observation or outright lies. Never can be factual because there is no way to verify the validity of perception. 

For some reason our populous through entertainment or some form of social media have given more importance to opinion over fact. 

We have become less resolve as to what is empirical. 

I now view the news as entertainment. Not even good entertainment. They should have award shows for TV news.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I now view the news as entertainment. Not even good entertainment. They should have award shows for TV news.

We could start a Bull Shit Guild like the Pulitzer. Then bestow the yearly diarrhea goblet upon the most egregious bull shit story. 

• Like 1