31 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

Just so you know, Trump and in fact the US had nothing to do with the covid vaccine. It's thanks to Germany.

"The truth is that Pfizer didn’t receive any funding from Operation Warp Speed for the development, clinical trial and manufacturing of the vaccine. Rather, its partner, BioNTech SE, has received money -- from the German government."

Fully story here: https://fortune.com/2020/11/09/pfizer-vaccine-funding-warp-speed-germany/

Ummmm this is Pfizers actual .PDF

https://investors.pfizer.com/investor-news/press-release-details/2020/Pfizer-and-BioNTech-Announce-an-Agreement-with-U.S.-Government-for-up-to-600-Million-Doses-of-mRNA-based-Vaccine-Candidate-Against-SARS-CoV-2/default.aspx

So 1.95 Billion isnt a motivation for a fast turnaround on a viable vaccine already in test phase... FDA fast tracked the legal use, and this is the brag that Trump has been tooting his horn over.... THE  DEAL HE MADE TO BUY. 

This is the tricky thing I see you and others get lost on. These are garbage fact checks about things that weren't said. Trump didn't say he authorized funding of the work. He has repeatedly said because of the operation warp speed, these vaccines can be fast tracked and money set aside would be to pay for the vaccines (individual dosages.). He also bragged about the partnership deals to buy the most viable when available. 

Heck Pence doesn't even say that the tax payer money funded anything. So this is a bull shit fact check lol

Just like people saying Trump said he himself "Grabbed them by the pussy." Not that he was saying the groupies would allow celebrities to "Grab them by the pussy."

These authors are counting on you missing this. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
  • Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Ummmm this is Pfizers actual .PDF

https://investors.pfizer.com/investor-news/press-release-details/2020/Pfizer-and-BioNTech-Announce-an-Agreement-with-U.S.-Government-for-up-to-600-Million-Doses-of-mRNA-based-Vaccine-Candidate-Against-SARS-CoV-2/default.aspx

So 1.95 Billion isnt a motivation for a fast turnaround on a viable vaccine already in test phase... FDA fast tracked the legal use, and this is the brag that Trump has been tooting his horn over.... THE  DEAL HE MADE TO BUY. 

This is the tricky thing I see you and others get lost on. These are garbage fact checks about things that weren't said. Trump didn't say he authorized funding of the work. He has repeatedly said because of the operation warp speed, these vaccines can be fast tracked and money set aside would be to pay for the vaccines (individual dosages.). He also bragged about the partnership deals to buy the most viable when available. 

Heck Pence doesn't even say that the tax payer money funded anything. So this is a bull shit fact check lol

Just like people saying Trump said he himself "Grabbed them by the pussy." Not that he was saying the groupies would allow celebrities to "Grab them by the pussy."

These authors are counting on you missing this. 

And where in all of that text and shitload of strawman arguments that you brought up, does it show that the US had anything to do with the creation of the vaccine - like I said? 

Yay for us Trump secured 600 million doses though. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, BrothersGarage said:

And where in all of that text and shitload of strawman arguments that you brought up, does it show that the US had anything to do with the creation of the vaccine - like I said? 

Yay for us Trump secured 600 million doses though. 

DERP.

No one ever said the US funded the research..... NOT TRUMP, NOT PENCE, NOT Pfizer, and NOT ME... Is this beyond your reading comprehension level?

The big Brag that the Trump crowd is championing is how the Operation Warp Speed allows the vaccine to bypass several years of certification process through the FDA.. No one made the claim that the USA is who funded the vaccine.

Please tell me where the Straw Man is in what I wrote. If you actually can. 

EuphoricNegativeKodiakbear-size_restrict

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

DERP.

No one ever said the US funded the research..... NOT TRUMP, NOT PENCE, NOT Pfizer, and NOT ME... Is this beyond your reading comprehension level?

The big Brag that the Trump crowd is championing is how the Operation Warp Speed allows the vaccine to bypass several years of certification process through the FDA.. No one made the claim that the USA is who funded the vaccine.

Please tell me where the Straw Man is in what I wrote. If you actually can. 

EuphoricNegativeKodiakbear-size_restrict

Then why the you responding to my point that it wasn't made in the US? 

Strawman like your Pence or "grab them by the pussy" comments? The fuck do those have to do with anything? 

tenor.gif

Edited by BrothersGarage

hahahahahaha

The notorious hacker 4chan strikes again in a dispaly of autism so magnificent it must be seen to believed. Can anyone say "RICO act".

From link:

In case you missed it: 4chan is mapping out PA antifa organization.

For the last two months, we've been wardriving antifa rioters, letting them associate with mobile honeypots to access internet, so we could look at their traffic. The results were extremely interesting. We were able to map roughly 8632 individuals engaged at all levels of antifa activity, from rioting and planning, to handling funds for riot gear and legal fees. These networks were used to make social network maps, with k=3 to identify those individuals with the densest inter-connectivity within the broader network. These represent the most socially connected individuals in Portland's antifa community; this indicates who is most valuable to investigate. At first we limited this to the Portland area, but then we noticed that the connections were national, and international. We will be leaking this information periodically. Make sure to use whatever leads we leak to dig. Antifa included members of city and state government, including the city council, prosecutor, and mayor's office. It helps us maintain opsec to release this piecemeal, and ask you to further contextualize it through your own analysis. We're giving you enough to find valuable connections. We will leave hints, the rest is up to you.

https://gab.com/jebuc/posts/105188863579235296

1605012754262.png

1605048815239.png

1605047951613.png

1605012999368.png

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
On 11/8/2020 at 6:54 AM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

COVID-19 lockdowns are in lockstep with the ‘Great Reset’

In October 2019, a pandemic simulation exercise called Event 201 – a collaborative effort between Johns Hopkins  Center for Health Security, World Economic Forum, and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – concluded that a hypothetical new coronavirus may end up killing at least 65 million people worldwide within 18 months of an outbreak.

When COVID-19 coincidentally emerged from Wuhan two months later, scientists were rushing to generate similar alarmist forecasts using a variety of questionable scientific models. Researchers from the Imperial College London, for instance, approximated death tolls of 500,000 (UK) and two million (USA) by October this year. To those following the metastasis of the global vaccine mania, the Imperial model was predictably “tidied up” with the help of Microsoft.

If the CDC statistics don’t lie, what kind of “science” have we been subjected to? Was it the science of mass-mediated hysteria? There are other troubling questions yet unanswered. Whatever happened to the theory of bats or pangolins being the source of COVID-19? Who was Patient Zero? Why was there a concerted media agitprop against the prophylactic use of hydroxychloroquine that was backed by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) no less?

Most damning yet, why are Western media and scientific establishments dismissive of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine? After all, Moscow’s credibility, both scientific and otherwise, is on the line here. In a real pandemic, nobody would care where an effective remedy comes from. The virus does not care about borders and geopolitics; so why should we politicize the origins of an antidote?

As the author had warned for more than a decade, the world is staring at a confluence of risk overloads, socioeconomic meltdowns1 and a Second Great Depression. For the ruling classes, COVID-19 is fortuitously deflecting public attention away from the disastrous consequences of decades of economic mismanagement and wealth fractionation. The consolidation of Big Tech with Big Media2has created an Orwellian world where collective hysteria is shifting loci from bogeymen like Russia to those who disagree with the pandemic narrative.

We have entered a “new normal” where Pyongyang, North Korea, affords more ambulatory freedom than Melbourne, Australia. While rioting and mass demonstrations by assorted radicals are given a free pass – even encouraged by leaders in the West –Facebook posts questioning lockdowns are deemed subversive.

This is a world where Australian Blueshirts beat up women, manhandle a pregnant woman in her own home, and perform wolf pack policing on an elderly lady in a park. Yet, the premier of the Australian state of Victoria remains unfazed by the unflattering moniker of Kim Jong Dan.

https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2020/10/23/covid-19-lockdowns-are-in-lockstep-with-the-great-reset/

don't forget the assholes in W.H.O. they were also in cahoots with bill gates and the rest of the terrorists on event 201

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Maybe law suits and a court battle will rid the system of voters. Fraud and corruption will in the future be considered a selfless class act.

Very sloppy sentence Mike, but I done fixed it fur yah.

200w.gif

• Like 2

Fucking partisan bullshit.   I wish it could just be a boast on the strength of the partnership with The USA to produce a vaccine in record time.  But instead it’s “Trumps achievement” and the company denying any help rendered because of Trump hate.  Partisan bullshit.   Dysfunctional.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 11/9/2020 at 1:24 PM, rosso said:

Yes your vote got counted - using a sharpie pen was perfectly fine to vote. There is no evidence that any ballots marked with sharpies were not counted.

i guess you was there when i filled out my ballot, i was given a sharpie marker not pen and it did bleed thru

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, gene knight said:

i guess you was there when i filled out my ballot, i was given a sharpie marker not pen and it did bleed thru

I was there when I filled out my ballot at my desk, in my home, with my pen, and access to the internet where I could find information on the local ballot options and make much more educated decisions before sealing and mailing my trackable ballot.  Voting in a flag booth on a machine or on paper that is later counted by a machine is still susceptible to fraud.  And I think voting is much more intentional at home.  It’s just what’s happening.  It’ll get better, but it’s unlikely to ever be accepted.  But nor was booth voting.  Never was trusted.  Never was free of fraud.  All of the sources pointing to Sharpies being uncounted are from very polarized sources so I’m expecting your vote counted.  I hope all of ours did.  Mine matters as much as a DC ballot.  Not at all.  

• Like 3

The far left won’t be in charge.  Hopefully ever.  We need centrists.  Best case scenario, no ones fully happy.   

Trump was pretty damn far right and this is what happens when either extreme comes to power.  

Biden is definitely not extreme left.  Congress is split.  Supreme Court is right.  there’s one guy losing it right now.  I truly hope he finds a smooth unembarassing path out of the White House, but I’m not seeing that happening.  

Any retribution due to either party is just ego manifesting as politics.  Are we trying to succeed as people or are we competing for the mountain (hill).  

• Like 2
Just now, tr8er said:

The far left won’t be in charge.  Hopefully ever.  We need centrists.  Best case scenario, no ones fully happy.   

Trump was pretty damn far right and this is what happens when either extreme comes to power.  

Biden is definitely not extreme left.  Congress is split.  Supreme Court is right.  there’s one guy losing it right now.  I truly hope he finds a smooth unembarassing path out of the White House, but I’m not seeing that happening.  

Any retribution due to either party is just ego manifesting as politics.  Are we trying to succeed as people or are we competing for the mountain (hill).  

The bull horn main stream media is promoting this as well. You make it socially acceptable and that makes it ok to "Punch a Nazi."

• Like 1

I am guessing people are saying Trump is tough on China because he says so.

China's biggest problem is getting enough containers to ship stuff. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.scmp.com/economy/global-economy/article/3105336/global-container-shortage-drives-spike-shipping-rates-brings&ved=2ahUKEwjX1cTZqPrsAhXOwVkKHdzKAdEQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3JsUBgkLuy1hmuJlQfSs6G

China is booming! They wore their masks, tested, contact traced and got things under control. Here Trump has made the mask a political statement, shunned the testing because it made him look bad and that is why we are in the shape we are in with the virus. Xi isn't afraid of Trump. He is laughing at him.  I still don't understand why anyone would believe anything coming out of his mouth  https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3105354/us-election-chinas-trade-gap-united-states-was-43-cent-bigger

• Like 1
  • Sad 1