Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw my neighbor pull out of his driveway yesterday, alone. Well not alone he was wearing a mask. I walked into town and went into the local food store maskless. I had my mask in my pocket and if asked would have put it on. By a worker not another customer. No one batted an eye. 

Time to ignore this stupid shit and only mask up if asked.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I work in a grocery store.I'm really getting tired of people getting right next to me,

or walking in front of me while I'm working.I don't like people getting right next to me

in the first place,& right now you don't know if they're sick (or not).

The other thing that gets me is when a customer asks me a question,they think

that they have to get right next to me to ask it.

Probably elderly and besides slightly hard of hearing they are slower to process the answer. I agree, in a building I don't care to interact with anyone and not just because of co vid. If I'm in a building I'm not there because I want to be.

Try to position something in front of you as a buffer zone. If shelf stocking, use carts and build a fort around you. When answering swing you box cutter in large expansive arcs to punctuate your sentences.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I do the same, enter a store and decide if I should put a mask on based on what I see. Asshole if you do or asshole if you don't? Join the club either way. If I do have a mask on I'm a sheep, labeled. If I don't have one on I'm a anti-vaxer, labeled. Fuck all you judgemental people who don't want to be judged and still judge in your own wacko way.

• Like 5

I identify as free.. juiced or not. Its noones business..Ive had the china flu. Its not a big deal. Feel free to judge..im judging you. If you arent high risk you are just a pussy and your opinion doesnt mean shit anyway.

not directed at anyone here, its a general statement. Im completely over all if this bs.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 7
22 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Saw my neighbor pull out of his driveway yesterday, alone. Well not alone he was wearing a mask. I walked into town and went into the local food store maskless. I had my mask in my pocket and if asked would have put it on. By a worker not another customer. No one batted an eye. 

Time to ignore this stupid shit and only mask up if asked.

Same here in Denver.  Most places don't care, 50%+++ of people are not wearing, even if signage is still in window.  It's about time 😎

• Like 6

Our guv'nor said, "Y'all put them pistols on yer hips now, ya hear me!?! To hell with them permits - just strap on them hawg legs for ev'rone to see!" then told us, "Y'all take off them masks now, ya hear me!?! It took years of chaw and shine fer yer choppers to get that bug bulb yeller patina and rocky mountain range variation in elevations! Show it off!".

What I'm a-tellin' y'all is that from 2 Nov 19 until 21 Mar 21 no one in Oklahoma gave a damn if you walked into the bank with a six shooter in a gun slinger rig but they'd raise holy hell if yer face wuddnt all covered up like'n you was Jesse James a-walkin' in fixin' to stick up the place!

During this unique period in time a young African-American co-worker of mine came back from lunch, looked me in the eye, shook his head and said, "Mister D! I walked into my credit union as a black man strapped, masked, demandin' cash an' ain't nobody even offered to shoot me! Ain't nobody gonna make believe dis a racist country!"

village-people-cowboy.gif

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

The elite have an agenda, they will use your family, your neighbors, your local elected officials, your local law enforcement to enforce their agenda, and there is only going to be one end result anymore, the question is are you going to let them do it, or are they coming with us.

These lowlifes have been dividing this country since they lost the election in 2016, there is no one else to point a finger at, I voted for Trump, I must be exterminated.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Saw this counter protest on fox, we may doomed as a species if these are the smartest among us.

An extension of their safe space.... Kids today are so soft. 🙄 

• Like 3
On 2/16/2022 at 7:46 AM, datzenmike said:

Kids. Held in check by parents all their lives. Told to stand up for and believe in themselves. Go to collage meet more of their own kind. Find a cause... any cause. This is what you get.

Kent State shootings - Wikipedia

first mounties, now Justin's comin',

we're finally on our own, eh?

This winter I hear the honking,

Trudeau has got to go...

• Like 6