Covid-19 Prepared?

3 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Corporate deaths.

Evidence has emerged to confirm that a genomic sequence within the virus was patented by moderna in 2016. They obviously are denying it but thats pretty compelling considering they’d have you believe the shit came from a pangolin who fucked a bat who later ended up in a soup bowl.

https://weather.com/en-IN/india/coronavirus/news/2022-02-26-new-study-finds-covid-19-dna-linked-to-moderna-patent-filed-in

I doubt we'll ever get the truth about this.Too embarrassing for the scientific,medical and political communities.Imagine Fauci admitting what happened.Never happen.

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It is a 'de-wormer' not necessarily for horses but humans use also, both internally and externally. Authorities strongly deny it treats co-vid but have yet to prove definitively that it does not. 

We don't need "authorities" to figure out if medicines work or not, that's "science". It would seem they are becoming one in the same these days and that is a conflict of interest, secondly within a couple months of the outbreak, I sat down in front of the computer and started looking at what people were looking into and found a well respected college in Australia had already discovered Ivermectin and had done enough research to determine that it DID INDEED KILL CO-VID within 24 hours of putting them together (in vitro).

https://www.monash.edu/discovery-institute/news-and-events/news/2020-articles/Lab-experiments-show-anti-parasitic-drug,-Ivermectin,-eliminates-SARS-CoV-2-in-cells-in-48-hours

Again, note the publish date. I found it within a couple weeks of them posting the findings. That's when I became suspicious and somewhat reluctant to put all my eggs in the "authorities" basket.  Government has never been especially good at anything specific, that hasn't changed. As @datzenmike and Henry E Peterson like to say "follow the money".

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3

No need to convince me. That story was crazy - crazy that they reported too much of those poor hospital workers worries about administering that drug to those who wanted it so much. They should have listened to all those unrelated people who called instead of the doctors who think they know so much.

The drug also cures an addiction to conspiracy theories. Just have to take enough of it. Anyone know the recommended dose?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Dav said:

No need to convince me. That story was crazy - crazy that they reported too much of those poor hospital workers worries about administering that drug to those who wanted it so much. They should have listened to all those unrelated people who called instead of the doctors who think they know so much.

The drug also cures an addiction to conspiracy theories. Just have to take enough of it. Anyone know the recommended dose?

There, I highlighted the only significant part of your drivel.  This is a problem we have with doctors, scientists, and politicians especially.  Those whose only response is "the science is settled" when it so clearly is not.  No humility, no admission when they don't know the answers, and no acknowledgement when they are wrong.

• Like 5

https://www.monash.edu/discovery-institute/news-and-events/news/2020-articles/Lab-experiments-show-anti-parasitic-drug,-Ivermectin,-eliminates-SARS-CoV-2-in-cells-in-48-hours

Whilst shown to be effective in the lab environment, Ivermectin cannot be used in humans for COVID-19 until further testing and clinical trials have been completed to establish the effectiveness of the drug at levels safe for human dosing.

4 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

We don't need "authorities" to figure out if medicines work or not, that's "science". It would seem they are becoming one in the same these days and that is a conflict of interest, secondly within a couple months of the outbreak, I sat down in front of the computer and started looking at what people were looking into and found a well respected college in Australia had already discovered Ivermectin and had done enough research to determine that it DID INDEED KILL CO-VID within 24 hours of putting them together (in vitro).

Again, note the publish date. I found it within a couple weeks of them posting the findings. That's when I became suspicious and somewhat reluctant to put all my eggs in the "authorities" basket.  Government has never been especially good at anything specific, that hasn't changed. As @datzenmike and Henry E Peterson like to say "follow the money".

"In vitro is Latin for “in glass.” It describes medical procedures, tests, and experiments that researchers perform outside of a living organism. An in vitro study occurs in a controlled environment, such as a test tube or petri dish."

This does not exactly encourage confidence. Sulfuric acid would also kill co-vid in vitro. Need much more info and testing. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Whilst shown to be effective in the lab environment, Ivermectin cannot be used in humans for COVID-19 until further testing and clinical trials have been completed to establish the effectiveness of the drug at levels safe for human dosing.

"In vitro is Latin for “in glass.” It describes medical procedures, tests, and experiments that researchers perform outside of a living organism. An in vitro study occurs in a controlled environment, such as a test tube or petri dish."

This does not exactly encourage confidence. Sulfuric acid would also kill co-vid in vitro. Need much more info and testing. 

Man so glad you gave us that insight about the glass dish, I may have gone on assuming the research was being done on a cookie sheet in the schools auto shop. As far as the comment about sulfuric acid, well, thats you being you. The research is good, just lacked funding. Thats not a science issue thats a political issue and so often that occurs not due to  public interest but rather political contributors influence. You want to talk about not encouraging  confidence. Both the system and your quickness to naysay a known medicine with almost no known adverse reaction Vs a mega corporations secret concoction that they are currently fighting US congress over when they HAVE to tell you what’s currently coursing through your veins. I think its great that you share your opinion but perhaps you underestimate your peers. There are some here that have as good an understanding of things medical as you do things Datsun and even more who have excellent intuitive response and the ability to see through thin veils of deceptive behavior. You may also find the same folks find it offensive youd spin the research with a comment about sulfuric acid just like the media spun that bit about drinking bleach. 

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
48 minutes ago, thisismatt said:

There, I highlighted the only significant part of your drivel.  This is a problem we have with doctors, scientists, and politicians especially.  Those whose only response is "the science is settled" when it so clearly is not.  No humility, no admission when they don't know the answers, and no acknowledgement when they are wrong.

The followers of this narrative are also suffering from the same issues. It is reasonable to label "anti vaxxers" and accuse them of bias, ignorance etc, but they don't seem to be able to reverse their logic and apply the same scrutiny to their ideas or criticism to themselves. Their own bias excludes them from looking at other options as it may invalidate the decision to have taken the Vax, which is irreversible. 

In the long run it will be easier for the people who didn't take the vax, they won't have to ever question themselves on wether or not the sudden onset cancer they now have is because of it?, have they sterilised their own children?, have they now got a ticking time bomb in their chest? Moral high standing may provide immunity to the side effects?, hard to say.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

The followers of this narrative are also suffering from the same issues. It is reasonable to label "anti vaxxers" and accuse them of bias, ignorance etc, but they don't seem to be able to reverse their logic and apply the same scrutiny to their ideas or criticism to themselves. Their own bias excludes them from looking at other options as it may invalidate the decision to have taken the Vax, which is irreversible. 

In the long run it will be easier for the people who didn't take the vax, they won't have to ever question themselves on wether or not the sudden onset cancer they now have is because of it?, have they sterilised their own children?, have they now got a ticking time bomb in their chest? Moral high standing may provide immunity to the side effects?, hard to say.

Im leaning more toward autoimmune disorders that the same big pharmaceutical will gladly jump in on to help remedy..for a fee of course. Shareholders gotta eat.

let us not drift too far away from the rock solid data that the median death age exceeds average lifespan. Thats the relevant data to be considered when implementing knee jerk permanent solutions to temporary negative situations.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Im leaning more toward autoimmune disorders that the same big pharmaceutical will gladly jump in on to help remedy..for a fee of course. Shareholders gotta eat.

That is just the tip of the ice berg. Covid has come and nearly gone through our town and the only people I know who have really suffered are the vaxed and the already seriously ill. Believe me if there was filthy unvaxxed who were sick people like Dav would have been all over it. 

But my 36 year old neighbour may not live through the chemo she is going through, perfectly healthy, fit. Back pain started suddenly and next minute she is riddle with black spots all through on her scans. 50yr lady had the same, she was gone in 3 weeks. 

Last week a 32 year old guy had a heart attack 3 days after his life saving booster, now has serious heart issues. Not a fat guy, a hard working farmer. 

We have had three heart attack call outs at site I work on in last few months before that we have had like 2 in 10yrs. 

We only have 2-3k people in our town, you notice when shit like this escalates. 

I help coach the kids soccer, I'm seriously wondering how that is going to go this year? 

But my kids and family will not have to worry about this shit happening to us. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, thisismatt said:

By all means, share something productive.

I was just about to type the same thing ! His "productive" is pasting up some drivel,fantasy scenario from random unnamed sources off the internet.Obviously can't form his own opinion without using somebody elses words.

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, john510 said:

I was just about to type the same thing ! His "productive" is pasting up some drivel,fantasy scenario from random unnamed sources off the internet.Obviously can't form his own opinion without using somebody elses words.

I too wasn't aware that Dav was trying to be productive? The only thing I could get out of any post so far is derision or an attempt to derail the conversation completely. 

One would think that someone with such a great mind and superior intelligence would be able to convey a coherent and compelling argumen? Unfortunately my already limited iq becomes even less everytime I try to decipher Dav post. Suppose that's what I get, Unfortunately I must be swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Man so glad you gave us that insight about the glass dish, I may have gone on assuming the research was being done on a cookie sheet in the schools auto shop. As far as the comment about sulfuric acid, well, thats you being you. The research is good, just lacked funding. Thats not a science issue thats a political issue and so often that occurs not due to  public interest but rather political contributors influence. You want to talk about not encouraging  confidence. Both the system and your quickness to naysay a known medicine with almost no known adverse reaction Vs a mega corporations secret concoction that they are currently fighting US congress over when they HAVE to tell you what’s currently coursing through your veins. I think its great that you share your opinion but perhaps you underestimate your peers. There are some here that have as good an understanding of things medical as you do things Datsun and even more who have excellent intuitive response and the ability to see through thin veils of deceptive behavior. You may also find the same folks find it offensive youd spin the research with a comment about sulfuric acid just like the media spun that bit about drinking bleach. 

I'm only quoting what you posted in that link, and that was, that it's been proven effective in a petri dish. That's all. No one in the link has said it works safely on humans (though absolutely.. it may) Your article only shows it works in a test tube and is promising. Lots of 'stuff' might work in a test tube but not well or to our detriment inside a human body. Many drugs fail to pass human trials. Some pass but are severely restricted in their use. More testing needs doing.

I definitely did not naysay anything.  From your link...

"Whilst shown to be effective in the lab environment, Ivermectin cannot be used in humans for COVID-19 until further testing and clinical trials have been completed to establish the effectiveness of the drug at levels safe for human dosing."  

... so just how does this inspire confidence? Seems some caution is indicated. 

As for 'spin' if not for me, you wouldn't have a platform for your spin about ", mega corporations secret concoction that they are currently fighting US congress over when they HAVE to tell you what’s currently coursing through your veins, thin veils of deceptive behavior, political contributors influence" though you are also entitled to your opinions. We make a good team.

Sulfuric acid is not offensive it's merely an obvious hyperbole. Saying it is doesn't make it so. You might be alone on that.

uh, alright.

None of it really matters much anymore, the virus BA1 &2 is a cold, exactly what you might normally expect from a Corona, the rockstar of rhinos..OTC relief is all you really need in most cases. I was just talking with an friend last night who works in a big hospital in California as an RN telling me they had only 9 overnight patients, of those only 1 was covid and that was a WITH not OF situation.

In regard to my earlier concerns about the jabs potentially causing autoimmune issues I should clarify, theres nothing to back that up, just a concern and if that does happen its likely to be fairly rare. The human body is pretty  damned resilient.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1

From the attached file:

"Recently, Dr Satoshi Omura, the Nobel co-laureate for the
discovery of IVM, and colleagues conducted a comprehensive
review of IVM clinical activity against COVID-19, concluding
that the preponderance of the evidence demonstrated major
reductions in mortality and morbidity [2]. Our review of that
evidence, updated with consideration of several new studies,
supports the same conclusion."

And

"We believe that the evidence to date supports the worldwide
extension of IVM treatments for COVID-19, complementary
to immunizations. The indicated biological mechanism of IVM,
competitive binding with SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, is likely
non-epitope specific, as reviewed [8], possibly yielding full
efficacy against emerging viral mutant strains. IVM has been
safely used in 3.7 billion doses since 1987, well tolerated even
at much greater than standard doses [34,35] and used
without serious AEs in the three high-dose COVID-19
treatment studies noted above [34,36,37]. In the current
international emergency of COVID-19, with mutant viral
strains, vaccination refusals and potentially waning immunities
over months presenting new challenges, IVM can be an
effective component of the mix of therapeutics deployed
against this pandemic."

IVM-in-Covid-Yale-Barody(1).pdf

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Does it actually say the queen is taking it? or like the title says "is the queen taking ivermectin for co-vid?" just inferring that she is???? For that matter does the queen even have co-vid??? BTW I got better things to do than watch.

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Does it actually say the queen is taking it? or like the title says "is the queen taking ivermectin for co-vid?" just inferring that she is???? For that matter does the queen even have co-vid??? BTW I got better things to do than watch.

Sorry not gonna help you, part of the point is to actually see for yourself and decide on what a fact might be