Covid-19 Prepared?

Well I thought it would be obvious by now that atleast 70% of all these sudden illnesses that seem to have appeared out of no where in the last 12 months or so would be caused by climate change. And the other 30% would have been underlying issues caused by systemic racism. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

Well I thought it would be obvious by now that atleast 70% of all these sudden illnesses that seem to have appeared out of no where in the last 12 months or so would be caused by climate change. And the other 30% would have been underlying issues caused by systemic racism. 

FB_IMG_1646996839257.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, Str8jacket said:

Geezus fuck. Haha

• Haha 2

"The science is settled" When, in history has the science ever been settled? At what point can we no longer question ? Is that not the definition of science?  At what point does it become dogma?

Edited by datsuntech
grammar
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Ooph! said:

Well damn about the Iver study or the sheer amount of intertwining symptoms?

I'd give the study results time to prove out or not, ideology has great influence these days just ask Galileo

Not the ivermectin info. Ive known it was a good truly safe avenue to explore with no side effects even if it didnt work with covid (which is fairly understood that it does actually reduce death by 70%). Nice that they finally admit it after its relevance but NO, the laundry list of potential collateral damage from the proclaimed safe jab. Damn because it took a judge FORCING them to disclose the laundry list of possible outcomes as a result. Well damn that they still have until july to release the rest and from what im hearing this is only the beginning of while will potentially become the end of trust in big pharmaceutical for those who still had any trust in them. Damn because its worse than even I expected if people suffered from so many of these outcomes and it wasn’t reported to vaers because doctors simply didnt know that they had these things to weigh in when making the suggestion to folks that it was a good choice when it may have actually been a very poor and potentially destructive choice. Damn because the information that was safe guarded should have been available all along so people could make an educated as possible choice for themselves. Damn because its going to further force people who chose that path to now have health concerns that just last week they didnt know about. My heart goes out to all the folks who got the medicine because they were lead to believe it would protect others. Im so emotional over this whole mess and hope and prey that nothing further comes of this because whos going to fix what the fixers fucked up!?

• Like 5
4 hours ago, datsuntech said:

"The science is settled" When, in history has the science has it ever been settled? At what point can we no longer question ? Is that not the definition of science?  At what point does it become dogma?

For about 4.5 billion years the sun revolved around the earth. Till it was established in 1543 that the earth revolves around the sun? .... aaaaand it still took another 100 years to be accepted.

28 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

For about 4.5 billion years the sun revolved around the earth. Till it was established in 1543 that the earth revolves around the sun? .... aaaaand it still took another 100 years to be accepted.

Do we really know about the 4.5 billion years ? Who was there to start keeping track of time ? 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

And that was because the elite in the church did not want it to be excepted, they threatened and killed people to quiet them, this sounds very familiar to me.

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, john510 said:

Do we really know about the 4.5 billion years ? Who was there to start keeping track of time ? 

I couldn't reliably say just when humans became. Certainly soon after they started worshiping the sun, giver of all life and warmth, that appeared to come up in the east and set in the west every day and go around and around the earth. Once they figured this out they would have also assumed that it had been so forever. We know now with some certainty that forever began about 4.5 billion years.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Did anyone read the bottom of the ticker while this guy was talking? Releasing “genetically modified mosquitoes” in Florida?  Um, thats some sketchy shit too! Wtf? If they can do that to plants and bugs… 💁‍♂️ 

Edited by jbirds510
20 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Did anyone read the bottom of the ticker while this guy was talking? If they can do that to bugs!!

What do you think will happen if the bugs sting people(for lack of a better word), mosquitoes inject before they draw blood?

Edited by wayno

They inject something because the body reacts with an itchy welt. Probably an anti coagulant. Still it doesn't say what was modified... maybe they are less attracted to humans, maybe less able to carry disease, something that makes them less of a nuisance? Of course some will see the ominous side.

My point was the meddling. Why does man feel so compelled to meddle. Knowing that this is happening with plants and insects is it so difficult to believe that the same folks would meddle with animals? Including the human variety? At what point does this crazy shit reach a point where its un restorable to its unmolested form. If theres concern over people eating GMO foods, how is it any different for birds and other creatures that would eat the mosquitoes? In the case of the nuisance insect I suspect its a means to reduce the population. Are we the masses in the eyes of some a nuisance as well? I make no claims just have big concerns and feel kinda like a mushroom right now. (Fed shit and kept in the dark). I like to think that this could never be the case but time and time again life has shown me that love and compassion for all is more a concept than a reality and becomes exponential when there is profit potential involved. What can I say, Im just another guy with lots of questions and very little optimism that I/we will ever get truthful explanations. All we can do is protect ourselves. I feel this discussion has the same core interest but a debate as to which path provides that value.

• Like 1

To get back on track. Understanding medical science and the bonding of molecules to create medicine is tricky business, it takes time. Ill use a very basic example when it comes to molecular interaction. H20 is water and perfectly safe, introduce a second oxygen to that equation turns it into peroxide and can be lethal when consumed, now when researchers find something in nature that has medicinal properties they basically disassemble it for the purpose of synthesis so the company can make it in volume for the purpose of mass distribution and profit for the endeavor. Now that’s established vaccines arent nearly as simple as the molecular composition as the simple example above. You have not only the value of molecular interaction within the formula but also how all of these molecules separate and together will react in the recipient. This research takes time . THERE IS NO FAST LANE. To researchers “operation warp speed” is an insult and goes against the very fundamentals of the trade. Im sorry but Doctors know this. The list of potential side effects in the form of serious conditions should have been in the back of EVERY trained Doctors mind and yet for some reason it was disregarded as soon as term “emergency use authorization” was applied. In essence the whole medical world did a personal risk assessment and went fuck it, shit wont stick to me.  Is this what we can expect in the days ahead and if so is trust and compassion for others dead? I dont blame anyone’s skepticism no matter how radical it may seem. Sorry for the rant. Live long, live well, dont let the loss of trust make for loss of love.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

My point was the meddling. Why does man feel so compelled to meddle. Knowing that this is happening with plants and insects is it so difficult to believe that the same folks would meddle with animals? Including the human variety? At what point does this crazy shit reach a point where its un restorable to its unmolested form. If theres concern over people eating GMO foods, how is it any different for birds and other creatures that would eat the mosquitoes? In the case of the nuisance insect I suspect its a means to reduce the population. Are we the masses in the eyes of some a nuisance as well? I make no claims just have big concerns and feel kinda like a mushroom right now. (Fed shit and kept in the dark). I like to think that this could never be the case but time and time again life has shown me that love and compassion for all is more a concept than a reality and becomes exponential when there is profit potential involved. What can I say, Im just another guy with lots of questions and very little optimism that I/we will ever get truthful explanations. All we can do is protect ourselves. I feel this discussion has the same core interest but a debate as to which path provides that value.

We've been messing with plants animals ever since we stopped being nomadic and started farming and animal husbandry. Probably just this side of the last ice age. We breed them for traits we find to our advantage. Bigger, fatter, leaner, tastier, stronger, faster, drought resistant, insect and disease resistant,the list is endless. Why not alter the genes and do what mutation can take millennia to do?

What concern is that, about GMO???? I don't think there is any product with corn in it that isn't GMO and corn in one form or another is in just about everything. You probably eat it every day and don't even know it. There's always someone scared of something...

I suppose if a mosquito was modified genetically to be toxic it might harm birds that live on them. Why would someone go to the bother?

Maybe mosquitos could be genetically modified to produce co-vid vaccine. Hey there's a great idea. Must talk to Fauci to get the patent on that.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

We've been messing with plants animals ever since we stopped being nomadic and started farming and animal husbandry. Probably just this side of the last ice age. We breed them for traits we find to our advantage. Bigger, fatter, leaner, tastier, stronger, faster, drought resistant, insect and disease resistant,the list is endless. Why not alter the genes and do what mutation can take millennia to do?

What concern is that, about GMO???? I don't think there is any product with corn in it that isn't GMO and corn in one form or another is in just about everything. You probably eat it every day and don't even know it. There's always someone scared of something...

I suppose if a mosquito was modified genetically to be toxic it might harm birds that live on them. Why would someone go to the bother?

Maybe mosquitos could be genetically modified to produce co-vid vaccine. Hey there's a great idea. Must talk to Fauci to get the patent on that.

Because we arent god? Because in nature theres a balance? As far as recent changes some would make a pretty strong case that modified food makes for greater health concerns..its not like obesity and high blood pressure and heart related problems could have anything to do with molesting how nature intended things to be. I dont mind that you justify things as meh, oh well it is what it is..that doesn't reflect on me just you. To me it all still matters, to some, especially those with offspring its everything. Its what we leave behind for them.

As far the mentally challenged vid clip, I do understand. Therein lies the problem. Its you who I suspect doesnt understand. I actually have a fairly in depth understanding. Thats why i made the post to begin with. Bro.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1

GMO is the likely extension of selective trait breeding. We've done it forever.

Nature doesn't intend things to be a certain way, it just is. A roll of the genetic dice. If it's successful it thrives, if there is a niche it will fill it.

Clark's Law: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. You arguably could say the same about godhood too.

Not saying about GMO "oh well it is what it is." saying "I accept what it is"

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Logical1 said:

The mosquitoes are modified to be sterile. That way when they attempt to reproduce they waste their lifecycle with a blank shooting bother. I agree it is risky and even the fucking people releasing them do!  

They did this in the '50s by irradiating warble flies? and releasing them. Sterile females would displace the fertile ones. I don't think this worked because you would have to release so many to affect anything.