Covid-19 Prepared?

Almost hot off the presses - you need to wait until may 3 to get your copy. It describes that he thinks he’s been the subject of conspiracy theories. Whatr you talkin bout Willis?

image.thumb.png.15459284d06f9d7715f13ffaefea13de.png

image.thumb.png.bb8b224eb5f63ee895220c68b7024975.png

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think someone needs to find a copy of that hour long PBS program Bill Gates and two others did which was about how "there are too many people on this planet, and it is not sustainable", he did it in the mid 2000s I think, it would open some eyes I think on what he is about these days.

He has done so many things that when put together paint a suspicious agenda.

I keep coming back to the same things, they had a Covid vaccine before there was Covid19(think about this), if that does not throw up some red flags.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 2

Narrative time:

Since the Canadian Trucker Blockade is so popular there will be a slow roll back on covid mandates. Then the shit faced fucks that enforced all this crap will start pandering for re-election on the grounds "I fought to lift the restrictions." The "I'm a hero" method. 

How many will fall for this or will there be a massive swing of political change from left to CENTER? 

• Like 5
18 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Kansas medical board faces threats from lawmakers for probing ivermectin use

The Kansas medical board is facing attacks from state lawmakers for investigating doctors who have prescribed the antiparasitic drug ivermectin to treat or prevent COVID-19. The drug, which is most often used in animals as a dewormer, is both unproven and unrecommended for use against COVID-19 in people.

Nevertheless, state lawmakers proposed a budget amendment that would strip the state medical board of funds to conduct such investigations. For now, the budget committee has settled on language that the medical board should "proceed with caution" in any such investigations—language intended to have a chilling effect. But the committee has signaled that it could revisit the plan to defund investigations, depending on the fate of a separate Senate bill.

That Senate bill is SB 381, which would specifically authorize doctors to prescribe off-label and unproven COVID-19 treatments—namely hydroxychloroquine sulfate and ivermectin. And it would force pharmacists to dispense the drugs, even if doing so is against their professional judgement. Additionally, the proposed legislation would bar medical and pharmacy boards from investigating doctors and pharmacists for the practice and require the boards to review any prior disciplinary actions that are related.

One of the lawmakers who has promoted SB 381 is Sen. Mark Steffen, a Republican from Hutchinson, Kansas, who is also a doctor—one that is currently under investigation by the medical board for prescribing ivermectin. Steffen has been a vocal proponent of ivermectin as well as a vaccine skeptic.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/02/kansas-lawmakers-attack-medical-board-for-probing-ivermectin-cases/

Wow, one thought doctors are allowed to prescribe drugs off label, except perhaps when known to be harmful.  No such proof against these, even if they can't be categorically substantiated as beneficial.  When did that change?

3 hours ago, iceman510 said:

Wow, one thought doctors are allowed to prescribe drugs off label, except perhaps when known to be harmful.  No such proof against these, even if they can't be categorically substantiated as beneficial.  When did that change?

The very instant Bad Orange Man said Hydrychloroquine was found useful

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Narrative time:

Since the Canadian Trucker Blockade is so popular there will be a slow roll back on covid mandates. Then the shit faced fucks that enforced all this crap will start pandering for re-election on the grounds "I fought to lift the restrictions." The "I'm a hero" method. 

How many will fall for this or will there be a massive swing of political change from left to CENTER? 

I think you nailed it.And many will fall for it.Voters can be extremely stupid.It's funny how the media is reporting how great it is that some of those blue states are lifting mask mandates.They report it as if red states have been the ones mandating everything.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Narrative time:

Wow! That's really cool,almost as good as Biden's "I got us out of Afghanistan".

• Like 1

ELH 

Episode 8 season 7 

I Should Have Killed Him Myself

Poor dude will live the rest of his life regretting not doing what would normally be considered insane .

I'm more into See no evil .. that show is interesting to see how if they really wanted too,, the government could watch almost every thing you do. 

Edited by bananahamuck
2 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

ELH 

Episode 8 season 7 

I Should Have Killed Him Myself

Poor dude will live the rest of his life regretting not doing what would normally be considered insane .

I'm more into See no evil .. that show is interesting to see how if they really wanted too,, the government could watch almost every thing you do. 

That would be some really bored federal agents. Or mentally scarred......

They are already listening to your cell phone chatter and texts in addition to your computer use, and if you have anything that is voice activated then just because you are not talking to it does not mean it is not listening. Credit/debit card use is monitored and all this is mined for information and patterns in addition to 'watch words' like BhomB and TerrorrisTss.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure that there are those out there more deserving of being on a watch list. Certain words and phrases will just kick it up higher for a human to 'have a look'. When they find a car nut forum blowing off steam they'll wander off.

• Haha 1