Covid-19 Prepared?

2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I left something out, but it was after all, totally forgettable.

Temple of Doom definitively was not a good one. Had its few bits of LOL, but overall garbage. The shrill voice of the forgettable female costar was too much for me even as a young lad. I wished her character had gone down with the plain or drank the poison. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone else think its kinda odd that both Russia and China went the Adenovirus route with its gam-covid-vac and ad5-nCoV? (Double stranded DNA)
  We see what the swedes are saying about mRNA (single stranded RNA) these days. They arent alone in their concerns either. Have a look for yourself here. 

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm 

or a listen here 

https://youtu.be/GC9qqpwCb7U

Then ask yourself, do I really KNOW who loves its people more?

heres a teaser quote from the research paper above.

“The Pfizer EMA assessment report also showed that BNT162b2 distributes in the spleen (<1.1%), adrenal glands (<0.1%), as well as low and measurable radioactivity in the ovaries and testes”

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3
24 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Interesting to watch, he is an honest man and you can tell him looking into this bothers him a bit.

I watched a portion early this morning, glad you posted it. I finished it and it is poignant, I think is the word.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Interesting to watch, he is an honest man and you can tell him looking into this bothers him a bit.

I feel he has a bit of disappointment shining behind his eyes. I was watching him report on this early in the shit show and he kept saying "Trust in science." , "Trust Doctors.", "Trust that these vaccines are amazing." .......... He has taken a pill and seen how fucked this really is. 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

This, this, this.  I really like this guy.  Straight to the point & boy, does he ever come up with data!  I haven't watched the last few of his video's......this one hit it right! 😎

• Like 2
On 3/7/2022 at 9:15 PM, datzenmike said:

covUntitled.png

Why wouldn't you pay for advertisements?? Y'all act like this was wrong or something.

Have you heard any of this advertising ? They pump the vaccine up like it's perfectly safe and will stop the spread of Covid.Neither are true in my opinion.Shit it got worse as more were vaccinated.

• Like 2

Every time I see advertising like this or some BS related to the plandemic I report it for false information. It's my passive aggressive way to point out the hypocrisy. 

Edited by datsuntech
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I had an interesting conversation with the wife of a cancer doctor today, her husband said that rare cancers that they hardly ever see because are immune system fights them and wins that fight(my words to make it more clear) are not fighting them anymore and he said it started in 2020, she told me that he believes that the vaccine is compromising the peoples immune system and it cannot fight these cancers anymore, she also said that not all the vaccines offered are the same, there are some that are safer than others that Bill Gates is not involved with, that name was brought up by me, the face she made was scary, when I told her I was not vaxed she made another face and told me not to, her husband, and their child had to get a vaccination to either keep his job(he is a doctor and it is mandatory in that industry), or go to school, but they got the safest vaccination he could find which was NOT the single strand MRNA type and she brought up that, I made no mention of MRNA.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 3/10/2022 at 11:00 PM, wayno said:

I had an interesting conversation with the wife of a cancer doctor today, her husband said that rare cancers that they hardly ever see because are immune system fights them and wins that fight(my words to make it more clear) are not fighting them anymore and he said it started in 2020, she told me that he believes that the vaccine is compromising the peoples immune system and it cannot fight these cancers anymore, she also said that not all the vaccines offered are the same, there are some that are safer than others that Bill Gates is not involved with, that name was brought up by me, the face she made was scary, when I told her I was not vaxed she made another face and told me not to, her husband, and their child had to get a vaccination to either keep his job(he is a doctor and it is mandatory in that industry), or go to school, but they got the safest vaccination he could find which was NOT the single strand MRNA type and she brought up that, I made no mention of MRNA.

well damn. 

On 3/10/2022 at 10:00 PM, wayno said:

On 3/10/2022 at 4:22 PM, datsuntech said:

Every time I see advertising like this or some BS related to the plandemic I report it for false information. It's my passive aggressive way to point out the hypocrisy. 

When ever extravagant claims are made on EITHER side, red flags go up. The truth is almost always somewhere closer to the middle.

The last two years have been the most stressful world wide and in world history. Loss of jobs, threats of loss, fear mongering from the media, corruption, lies and BS and worst of all, bad news in the form of rumors aka opinions. Stress is good for the short term to keep us focused on severe problems but chronic, unrelenting, every day, fueled by everything we see and talk about, the media piling it on, seeing masks, vaccination doubts, kids safety, your safety, your elderly parents safety, travel restrictions, seeing your elected officials looking like a dog fucking a football, lack of good information, lack of trust in all information, out of control rising prices, signs creeping in that everything is about to implode into anarchy, divisive political policies, co-vid induced economic down turn, stock market upsets? or no upsets where there should be.... someone is making money, because YOU sure ain't, gas prices going up steadily even before Ukraine, somehow an elected potato and a laughing hyena are still in office, christ I could fill a book. ALL this pushes the stress level up and up and you can't even sleep to get away from it. It's relentless. If people are getting more cancer it's no fucking wonder!!!!     

• Like 3
2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

well damn. 

Well damn about the Iver study or the sheer amount of intertwining symptoms?

I'd give the study results time to prove out or not, ideology has great influence these days just ask Galileo

• Like 1