Covid-19 Prepared?

1 hour ago, wayno said:

Did you read that news article that Jbird posted a photo of about what Kissenger said at a WHO(world heath origination) meeting in 2009 that said they could do anything including forced blood and organ doner?

Seems like that would be unethical but that is what was said in the news article, we are just vermin to them, and the guy I know that has worked for some of the presidents said it first, and I published that somewhere in this thread or the "Destruction of America" thread, I said they think of us like prairie dogs that have overpopulated the area they live, something that needs to be exterminated, that news article also had that in it, it said "they"(the people) will pay you for the extermination services, it's a win/win for you.

Here is the article again, read it.

wow.thumb.jpeg.5ac3a1399bfa81529dd56556afa1df31.jpeg

Where did you get this? This is like a Dav post with no source.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

False claim: Henry Kissinger quote about mandatory vaccinations

Social media users have been sharing an image that shows a photograph of former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger with a quote about forced vaccination attributed to him. There is no evidence Kissinger ever said this.

Examples can be seen here and here .

One post reads: “Kissinger Quote from a speech to the WHO Council on Eugenics, February 25, 2009: ‘Once the herd accepts mandatory vaccinations, it’s game over. They will accept anything – forcible blood or organ donation – ‘for the greater good’. We can genetically modify children and sterilize them --- ‘for the greater good’. Control sheep minds and you control the herd. Vaccine makers stand to make billions. And many of you in this room are investors. It’s a big win-win. We thin out the herd and the herd pays us for extermination services….’”

Henry Alfred Kissinger was the 56th Secretary of State from 1973-1977, Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs from 1969-1975 and served in several other significant political positions. He was jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1973 for negotiating a ceasefire in Vietnam ( here ). Currently, he is the chairman of international consulting firm, Kissinger Associates, Inc. ( www.henryakissinger.com/ ).

Reuters could not find any evidence that Kissinger said this quote about mandatory vaccinations. Kissinger’s representatives confirmed to Reuters via email that the quote is a “complete fabrication”.

Henry Kissinger’s speeches are archived on his website and only two are listed for 2009 ( here ). The first was given to the Trilateral Commission Tokyo Plenary Meeting on April 26, 2009 ( here ). The second was a speech on October 14, 2009, for the 35th Anniversary of the International Energy Agency in Paris, France ( here ). Neither presentation included the quote in this claim. In 2009, Kissinger did not speak at a World Health Organization (WHO) event.

Reuters could not verify an event titled “WHO Council on Eugenics”. A spokesperson for the WHO confirmed to Reuters via email that no such council or event exists.

VERDICT

False. There is no evidence that shows Kissinger ever said this quote about mandatory vaccinations.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our work to fact-check social media posts here . 

Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

Henry Kissinger never said ‘once the herd accepts mandatory forcible vaccination, it’s game over’

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/jun/25/facebook-posts/henry-kissinger-never-said-once-herd-accepts-manda/

Henry Kissinger did not urge mass vaccination in 2009 speech

Arthur MacMillan, AFP USA Published on Friday 03 April 2020 at 12:53
Copyright AFP 2017-2022. All rights reserved.

Dozens of posts on Facebook claim that Henry Kissinger made a speech urging mass vaccination, saying it would pave the way for other radical health policies, including the genetic modification and forced sterilization of children. This is false; his office said the claim is “a complete fabrication,” there is no record of him making such remarks, and the group that he allegedly addressed does not exist.

https://factcheck.afp.com/henry-kissinger-did-not-urge-mass-vaccination-2009-speech

Do words about mandatory vaccination belong to Henry Kissinger?

Do words about mandatory vaccination belong to Henry Kissinger?
SHARES
VIEWS

https://mythdetector.ge/en/do-words-about-mandatory-vaccination-belong-to-henry-kissinger/

You and everyone else who would believe this crap have been trolled. Close your F/B account. Stop tracking shit into the house.

• Like 3

OK, I do not know where it came from/the source, it was posted in a response to a post I made wrote about what I thought was going on with these vaccinations that I don't believe are real vaccinations, I guess it was fed to me, I do not know if that person knew where it came from either.

I read this below in a post also, I do not know the source, I do not know where the person that wrote this got it either, this was in a response to me saying I did not think this vaccine was a vaccine for covid as people still got covid after they were vaccinated, and vaccines stop people from getting what they are vaccinated for, but this one does not stop you from getting Covid.

"this isn't a vaccine. Or should I say it wasn't until the definition of the word was literally rewritten to make it technically fit."

If the the covid vaccine was real, and it really did work, manditory vaccinations would have been won in the United States Supreme court, but Bill Gates could not prove that flu shots for the last 40 years have been safe and that is why he lost that lawsuit, he could not supply studies that showed any of them were safe, if this vaccine were safe, he would have supplied studies showing it was safe as this vaccination has been around since before 2015 when the politicians made the law that said no one could sue for side effects from this vaccine, there has been plenty of time to do the studies needed.

Edited by wayno
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, wayno said:

OK, I do not know where it came from/the source, it was posted in a response to a post I made wrote about what I thought was going on with these vaccinations that I don't believe are real vaccinations, I guess it was fed to me, I do not know if that person knew where it came from either.

I read this below in a post also, I do not know the source, I do not know where the person that wrote this got it either, this was in a response to me saying I did not think this vaccine was a vaccine for covid as people still got covid after they were vaccinated, and vaccines stop people from getting what they are vaccinated for, but this one does not stop you from getting Covid.

"this isn't a vaccine. Or should I say it wasn't until the definition of the word was literally rewritten to make it technically fit."

If the the covid vaccine was real, and it really did work, manditory vaccinations would have been won in the United States Supreme court, but Bill Gates could not prove that flu shots for the last 40 years have been safe and that is why he lost that lawsuit, he could not supply studies that showed any of them were safe, if this vaccine were safe, he would have supplied studies showing it was safe as this vaccination has been around since before 2015 when the politicians made the law that said no one could sue for side effects from this vaccine, there has been plenty of time to do the studies needed.

A flu shot is a guess a year in advance as to what will be happening in the next flu season. It doesn't prevent for sure, but it sure lessens the severe symptoms. In the elderly the flu is a genuine threat to life so any risks have to be weighed against that.

As for co-vid I would assume this is true as well, you may still get it but less chance of serious illness/death. Again some age groups are hardly affected by it so the risks of side effects of taking it should also be considered. Which is worse, co-vid or the vaccine? For the elderly the opposite may be true. Co-vid death is a higher risk than the side effects from the vaccine. In Canada vaccines were given first to essential service workers then the elderly on down. I knew when an older friend got his, mine would be in a week or so.

The media here are still ramping up the hype. No one ever says that Omicron is less dangerous and hospital numbers and deaths are dropping from it. No mention that South Africa has ended their co-vid bullshit or Britain has scrapped the mask mandate. It's what they don't say that pisses me off. Truckers seem to understand and are saying so. Some are wondering what the truckers know that they don't. Well it's because the news media is all they listen to. They don't have all the facts.

• Like 1

Good movie - thriller about organ donation by force.

image.thumb.png.f27217cbcee9675b63e3266a5bafe8ab.png

image.thumb.png.d597213ead02f3112cda0191cc9ba905.png

In the US it is called organ donation - meaning it is voluntary.

It is a directed donation when one person voluntarily donates to another specific person.

They also can have a string of donations where one person donates to someone they don’t know in order for someone they do know to get an organ from someone they don’t know - and so on - it can be many linked donations.

But, if one person can’t get an organ because they won’t follow medical advice, like getting vaccinated, then the whole string of donations fall apart - and the unvaccinated person’s donor is not forced to be an involuntary donor.

If you really want to know - check out UNOS.

In Chiner they take organs from Uyghurs and prisoners by force. If you need an organ and won’t get vax’d - go there instead of Mexico.

Don’t be so gullible.

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

A flu shot is a guess a year in advance as to what will be happening in the next flu season. It doesn't prevent for sure, but it sure lessens the severe symptoms. In the elderly the flu is a genuine threat to life so any risks have to be weighed against that.

As for co-vid I would assume this is true as well, you may still get it but less chance of serious illness/death. Again some age groups are hardly affected by it so the risks of side effects of taking it should also be considered. Which is worse, co-vid or the vaccine? For the elderly the opposite may be true. Co-vid death is a higher risk than the side effects from the vaccine. In Canada vaccines were given first to essential service workers then the elderly on down. I knew when an older friend got his, mine would be in a week or so.

The media here are still ramping up the hype. No one ever says that Omicron is less dangerous and hospital numbers and deaths are dropping from it. No mention that South Africa has ended their co-vid bullshit or Britain has scrapped the mask mandate. It's what they don't say that pisses me off. Truckers seem to understand and are saying so. Some are wondering what the truckers know that they don't. Well it's because the news media is all they listen to. They don't have all the facts.

I might have a different attitude about all this if they tested people to see if they already had the antibodies, if you have them no vaccine needed, but that is not what is happening, everyone has to be vaccinated with something that does not stop you from getting what it is made to stop, do not most people think that a vaccine given to kids under 5 years old should be PROVEN to be safe in the long term, as they are the future.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dav said:

Good movie - thriller about organ donation by force.

image.thumb.png.f27217cbcee9675b63e3266a5bafe8ab.png

image.thumb.png.d597213ead02f3112cda0191cc9ba905.png

In the US it is called organ donation - meaning it is voluntary.

It is a directed donation when one person voluntarily donates to another specific person.

They also can have a string of donations where one person donates to someone they don’t know in order for someone they do know to get an organ from someone they don’t know - and so on - it can be many linked donations.

But, if one person can’t get an organ because they won’t follow medical advice, like getting vaccinated, then the whole string of donations fall apart - and the unvaccinated person’s donor is not forced to be an involuntary donor.

If you really want to know - check out UNOS.

In Chiner they take organs from Uyghurs and prisoners by force. If you need an organ and won’t get vax’d - go there instead of Mexico.

Don’t be so gullible.

5-intellect.gif

• Like 2
22 hours ago, wayno said:

I might have a different attitude about all this if they tested people to see if they already had the antibodies, if you have them no vaccine needed, but that is not what is happening, everyone has to be vaccinated with something that does not stop you from getting what it is made to stop, do not most people think that a vaccine given to kids under 5 years old should be PROVEN to be safe in the long term, as they are the future.

I agree.Why do so many still believe the vaccine is the cure ? My liberal nut friend had Covid last month,two weeks after he goes and gets his booster.WTF are you thinking ? 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dav said:

77,446,496 infections down - only 225,957,154 to go.

image.thumb.png.c40e8b157048e22f44efbde007ca1365.png
image.thumb.png.9bc58a9f93fd61a8ba797d7100850ed8.png

"billions remain unvaccinated against Covid--which means Omicron isn't the end."

Hi Dav, could you explain to us peasants, like myself, how the vaccines (which don't prevent the infection or transmission of Covid) we're going to stop Covid?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well Omicron is less of a problem than the preceding one so it's expected that it will continue to down grade. A virus is just DNA that's whole purpose is to replicate and move on. Killing your host is counter-productive. Eventually it will be like the common cold.

• Like 1

I don't think you get it Mike, this bullshit is going to keep going on and on until the people running this get the result they want, so someone tell me what is going to end this, explain this to me, enlighten me, I think they are testing for viruses, even the common cold is a virus as is the flu, what is the end result they want, as no one is ever going to get rid of the common cold.

IF NO ONE HAS THE ANSWER, THEN THAT IS A PROBLEM FOR US, WHAT IS GOING TO END THIS AS THE VACCINE THEY HAVE HAD FOR YEARS(since before 2015) THEY ARE USING IS NOT GOING TO END THIS, WHAT IS THE RESULT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR?

I think the people(including me) of this country deserve the answer to this question no matter what side you're on, I will bet any of you a dollar you cannot get an answer from any politician, you will only get speculation and vague answers, the honest ones will likely say they do not know either or more likely they will be afraid to tell you/say anything at all, I would feel bad betting $10,000 and winning so that is why I will bet a dollar which is kind of like saying "I told you so".

• Like 1
2 hours ago, thisismatt said:

"billions remain unvaccinated against Covid--which means Omicron isn't the end."

Hi Dav, could you explain to us peasants, like myself, how the vaccines (which don't prevent the infection or transmission of Covid) we're going to stop Covid?

He couldn't if he tried.Is this Dav guy on drugs or something ? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, wayno said:

.....I think they are testing for viruses, even the common cold is a virus as is the flu, what is the end result they want, as no one is ever going to get rid of the common cold.

That's exactly what I said. It's with us forever like the common cold. Probably not as bad.

I am so tired of having to wear these masks at work all day...The ones that they give out hurt the ears..But no one has the noses covered up and some wear them or not.I work where their are a bunch of us.When this virus dies out,another will come out.The best medicine is to not watch the news.Tinker with the Datsun/Nissan.I done washed my truck to death...

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Thomas Perkins said:

I am so tired of having to wear these masks at work all day...The ones that they give out hurt the ears..But no one has the noses covered up and some wear them or not.I work where their are a bunch of us.When this virus dies out,another will come out.The best medicine is to not watch the news.Tinker with Datsun/Nissan.

I feel bad for those of you stuck with the masks.Once in awhile i get a mask freak customer but for the most part i think most people are over it and sick of it.I'm glad i don't have a job where i'm forced to wear a diaper on my face all day long.What i've found to be more comfortable (believe it or not) is a painters respirator.It doesn't get hot and damp like a cloth mask.

• Like 2
On 2/5/2022 at 1:40 AM, wayno said:

If the the covid vaccine was real, and it really did work, manditory vaccinations would have been won in the United States Supreme court, but Bill Gates could not prove that flu shots for the last 40 years have been safe and that is why he lost that lawsuit, he could not supply studies that showed any of them were safe, if this vaccine were safe, he would have supplied studies showing it was safe as this vaccination has been around since before 2015 when the politicians made the law that said no one could sue for side effects from this vaccine, there has been plenty of time to do the studies needed. I closed my facebook back in August and 720 world closed down and just hanging on to Ratsun.net

It's called growing up. (I don't mean that in a bad way) but I see thing much differently now later in life than I did when 25. I see those antifa fucks and BLM and I scream at the cops on TV to open fire!!!!!!! Tune them up!!!!

America's 50-year journey from Bloody Sunday in Selma - BBC News

• Like 4
23 hours ago, wayno said:

I don't think you get it Mike, this bullshit is going to keep going on and on until the people running this get the result they want, so someone tell me what is going to end this, explain this to me, enlighten me, I think they are testing for viruses, even the common cold is a virus as is the flu, what is the end result they want, as no one is ever going to get rid of the common cold.

IF NO ONE HAS THE ANSWER, THEN THAT IS A PROBLEM FOR US, WHAT IS GOING TO END THIS AS THE VACCINE THEY HAVE HAD FOR YEARS(since before 2015) THEY ARE USING IS NOT GOING TO END THIS, WHAT IS THE RESULT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR?

I think the people(including me) of this country deserve the answer to this question no matter what side you're on, I will bet any of you a dollar you cannot get an answer from any politician, you will only get speculation and vague answers, the honest ones will likely say they do not know either or more likely they will be afraid to tell you/say anything at all, I would feel bad betting $10,000 and winning so that is why I will bet a dollar which is kind of like saying "I told you so".

It's not the ones who made and are profiteering of this virus that you need to worry about, it's the ones who have taken advantage of this situation and are manipulating the bureaucracies around the world in the response to the "pandemic ".

Digital IDs, CBDCs, and social credit scores are the end game. 

The ESG shite is already all through the corporate world. There are banks are already calculating social credit scores in the US, not sure about here yet. 

It will happen, they have run the tests, everyone downloaded the app to check in compliance has been assured. Dont agree? Once you have your bank account closed you have no choice but to comply. 

After we build back better it's going to a wonderful and equity filled world. Everyone miserable equally. 

• Like 1