• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I'm well aware of that. It's a deflection method, a coping mechanism for stress or uncomfortable situations to put others at ease. The trouble is, too much and it calls attention to itself as being insincere and fake. She sure looks insincere and fake.

• Like 3

It's a new season of the Campaign Rhetoric Clown Show.

This story from the liberal bias.

Massachusetts governor candidate Geoff Diehl says false remarks by Rayla Campbell that 5-year-olds told to perform oral sex were ‘not appropriate’

Diehl sidestepped the graphic nature of Campbell’s remarks, as she told GOP convention-goers that 5-year-old students are taught they can perform oral sex acts on one another. “If this makes you uncomfortable, it should,” Campbell said, according to The Boston Globe.

47 minutes ago, paradime said:

It's a new season of the Campaign Rhetoric Clown Show.

This story from the liberal bias.

Massachusetts governor candidate Geoff Diehl says false remarks by Rayla Campbell that 5-year-olds told to perform oral sex were ‘not appropriate’

Diehl sidestepped the graphic nature of Campbell’s remarks, as she told GOP convention-goers that 5-year-old students are taught they can perform oral sex acts on one another. “If this makes you uncomfortable, it should,” Campbell said, according to The Boston Globe.

Without evidence she overplayed her rhetoric but the message is clear that Democrats encourage sexual transition and many other examples of usurping parental guidance.

But in her case enthusiasm might equal notoriety or fame depending on how its looked at.

“I don't care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right.”

― P. T. Barnum

• Like 2

Hopefully the pendulum will swing before everything is lost.  The new meat puppet press sec won't even answer questions, she pivots and spouts a talking point about something unrelated.  People are starting to see that Howard Beale was right all along.

And to those that say, "why bother voting, they're just gonna cheat anyway."  the answer is yes, they are going to cheat, it's all they know.  But when you have 300 million registered voters and you have to count 784 million ballots to get a win, even the dimmest ones will see the light.

• Like 4

What d'ya mean!! Biden's the most voted for president in history!!!! The dead climbed out of their graves to vote, some even voted several times, so much was the like for this guy. I mean, you have to admit, gas prices were so low it was getting out of hand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Admittedly, I have not followed it entirely but I have enjoyed reading everybody's opinions throughout this thread.  I rarely offer my opinion on such topics because I am under the impression that politics as we know it is designed to create division so I try to do my part to not feed into that. 

With that said id like to offer a specific point of view about the eternal elephant/donkey conflict and I realize this point of view may have already been offered by someone but here goes....  When considering any given "leaders" position on how to rule the peasants/labor cattle, it would be advantageous to pay attention to what subjects the ruling class agrees on instead of what they "disagree" on.

from my politically uneducated non "expert" perspective, that would be perpetual war$/handouts to their friends$$/subjugation of constituents$$$

2 hours ago, TheBirdistheWord said:

it would be advantageous to pay attention to what subjects the ruling class agrees on instead of what they "disagree" on.

from my politically uneducated non "expert" perspective, that would be perpetual war$/handouts to their friends$$/subjugation of constituents$$$

Emphasis mine, strangely enough they agree on war in Ukraine and yet we just HAD to get out of Iraq and we were so desperate to get out of Afghanistan that we armed the Taliban, abandoned our citizens and friends in country to fend for themselves, so with that logic in hand we will end up arming Russia.

Oh wait we are enriching them our Admins oil policies and boycott ensuring the price of oil went up.

I'd bet every politician clamoring to support Ukraine was receiving some type of compensation from them.

• Like 2