It just seems to me that Putin suitcase Crap is just like the shit that was being thrown at Trump, prostitutes pissing on the Clinton or Obama mattress all made up for fucking sake, same as the Ghost pilot of the Ukrainian skies bull shit.

The briefcase is probably their football for launch codes but to the press its a turd zone of secrecy.

Who would give a fuck he's leader for life and no one that would want his job is going to say diddly about anything that would piss him off.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They've been tearing that up pretty good on the podcasts.  Like how they are all handcuffed with their gloves, face coverings and hats on - that just doesn't happen.

Another good pic is one guy being cuffed while still holding his megaphone with the FBI property sticker visible.  Plus, they're all wearing 'fed casual'.

• Like 2
<iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/episode/4ban3bST08sgRCyDuI8gFJ?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="232" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture"></iframe>

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4ban3bST08sgRCyDuI8gFJ?si=a8f8658d7e5144d4

Edited by Mattndew76
On 6/13/2022 at 10:36 AM, Mattndew76 said:

This one is terribly long and goes off the rails near the end, that stuff about the Uvawhatever shooter was so right on point, I will need to find corroboration, before I'll accept it. The Youtuber that put this out should put the Texas shooter stuff, along with, the disturbing/invasive child monitoring software, that failed, into a standalone post. It is the first I have heard of any of it and is the money shot.

His info on the unconstitutional red flag laws is spot on, but he missed an underhanded twist, that spawned in Cali and has been adopted by other liberal states. An example: Mr. X is accused of D.V. Cops come and strip Mr. X of all firearms. Evidence reveals Mr. X did not commit D.V. Mr. X requests firearms be returned. Cali cops say, "sure provide proof of ownership and we'll return them." Mr. X has owned some of his firearms for 30 years, they are not, nor required to be registered, but without that proof of ownership they are destroyed. A quick Google will confirm this and similar underhanded skullduggery is not myth.

40 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Why is there no audio??.... is that the whole point? It was a trick to see who actually watched them? Well I admit.... I didn't and I usually don't. But when someone quotes them I guess I got curious.

The audio worked in Mattndew76 original link, maybe my repost is to blame?