• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, ratpatrol66 said:

There should be for anyone failing miserably. "BIDEN"

If there is enough non-establishment candidates to primary the GOP, and enough the veto proof the actions. Then Biden can be impeached and removed. Then the same action carried out on Kamala. 

Putting the Speaker in the position to be placed, but it would be better to just hamstring Kamala. Then purge all executives appointed in the three letter agencies. 

Just need that super majority. 

• Like 1

It appears the states authority on gun control, and ending R v W decision is the beginning of a constitutional war of myopic ideologies fighting over their version of what constitutes civil rights and freedom. The Supreme Court's hard move to the right will fuel a hard left response, and trust, shit's about to get fucking ugly. 

Yeah, it's gonna get bad.  The Babylon Bee, as usual, got it right with a headline "Jan 06 hearings suspended to allow dem  insurrection over RvW"

I think that Micheal Savage got it right - they should have left the abortion on the table as it could very well sway a bunch of the 'muh pussy' crowd that would have joined the route over the Biden war on the economy.  That and the traitor repubs caving on the gun grab could have some sit it out in disgust.  Plus, it's already been announced that there will be another plandemic, so more mail in voter fraud, and they'll probably learn from the 2k mules movie what not to do this time.

1 hour ago, paradime said:

It appears the states authority on gun control, and ending R v W decision is the beginning of a constitutional war of myopic ideologies fighting over their version of what constitutes civil rights and freedom.

Funny, two years ago this would've been "Trump's America" now Biden is completely innocent.

• Like 2

I wonder how many of these "pro abortion" people even realize that abortion HAS NOT been banned ? It's up to the states now.Move to where you can still get one if it bothers you.Or don't get knocked up which would be even easier.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, paradime said:

It appears the states authority on gun control, and ending R v W decision is the beginning of a constitutional war of myopic ideologies fighting over their version of what constitutes civil rights and freedom. The Supreme Court's hard move to the right will fuel a hard left response, and trust, shit's about to get fucking ugly. 

as ugly as paying attention to peoples opinions get I guess.   

12 hours ago, paradime said:

All I can think of is here we go again. Panic gun buying driving up prices and ammo hoarding creating a shortage. I don't use my 9mm, 380 or 7.62 anymore. Too expensive to replace. 

15 hours ago, john510 said:

I wonder how many of these "pro abortion" people even realize that abortion HAS NOT been banned ? It's up to the states now.Move to where you can still get one if it bothers you.Or don't get knocked up which would be even easier.

Don't know but have read tweets from libs saying the SCOTUS ruling on guns means people are now legally required to carry a gun - not the sharpest group of folks.

This SCOTUS devolution of power to the states is interesting given that the supremes for years have tended to lean towards empowering the feds. Rumor has it that Clarence Thomas is about to unravel gay marriage at the fed level. That's interesting because CJ Roberts (almost solely) made gay marriage legal at the fed level within like twenty minutes of the case coming before him by saying (paraphrasing a bit but not entirely), "I don't give a fuck who marries who. Do you?" as he looked at the other justices. Now, he's apparently content to let the states make that call as Cali did before any other state did when the voters of that state said, "NOPE!" to same sex marriages.

I'm not sure if the SCOTUS is throwing all this power back to the states to rev up the dim base to vote in the mid-terms or to placate the repug base in hopes they refrain from voting........?

star-trek-tridimensional-chess-set-4453.

• Like 1

While we're at it, let's be realistic about the religious NO PREMARITAL FUCKING policy of contraception, the completely berserk biological drive to get it on during the early teens, the misguided belief that legislating religious values will change this human behavior, and the reality of who actually takes responsibility for the result of most teens getting knocked up. For instance, check out how that policy's worked out for the pro-life Bible Belt;

States with the highest teen pregnancy:

Arkansas (30 per 100k)

Mississippi 29.1 

Louisiana 27.8

Oklahoma 27.4 

Alabama 25.6

West Virginia 25.2

Kentucky 24.9

New Mexico 24.4

Texas 24

Tennessee 23.7 

Lowest teen birth rate:

Massachusetts 6.1

NH 6.6

VT  7

CT 7.2

MN 9.1 

RI 9.4

NY,NJ, OR, and Maine 10

UT, CA, WA 11

States with the highest dependance on federal $ support:

New Mexico

West Virginia

Mississippi

Alaska

Montana

Kentucky

Alabama

Arizona

Louisiana

Vermont

Lease dependent states fur Fed $ support

Massachusetts

Colorado

Utah

California

Delaware

Kansas

Illinois

Minnesota

Washington

Nebraska

New Jersey

Left &  Right see freedom through their own prism. The problem is, instead of working toward consensus, both parties are locked in this childishly myopic tug of war while ignoring their responsibility as stewards of the the country under the Constitution. Why are politicians stacking the SCOTUS with openly bias judges, because politicians are too fucking stupid lazy and chickenshit to get anything done. 

• Like 1