2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They open the fairgrounds up for campers on friday evening.  You could show up with the truck on saturday morning.  Things are really laid back on saturday, so you'd have time to setup the canopy and that kind of stuff.  I don't really see any reason to have all that setup friday night.  Just pointing out that you could gain another day if needed.

• Like 5

I can't believe how fantastic this truck looks!

Kudos to all that made it happen, especially those that were hands-on, giving of their blood sweat and tears (wait, no tears, there's no crying in Datsun building!)

I wish I could be there to see it in person.

Great job guys!

• Like 9

There will be a lot of crying when I take my truck home.  :bye:  :bye:  :bye:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

If you wait till Saturday for the trip up to Canby, LET ME KNOW. I'll be there to help finish up Friday and caravan up with you Saturday. I'm camping at Canby this year so I'll have my camping gear with me.  :thumbup:

• Like 4

If you wait till Saturday for the trip up to Canby, LET ME KNOW. I'll be there to help finish up Friday and caravan up with you Saturday. I'm camping at Canby this year so I'll have my camping gear with me. :thumbup:

I think they're leaving at 10am Friday with the truck. If you still plan to come down and leave from Eugene Saturday, we have a group leaving at 6am from the ARCO on the corner of Gateway and the Beltline. Craig is meeting us around about 10 minutes north of that.

• Like 1

you will need a truck to drive anyway kevin ... since yours will be with out a motor ... soon after canby ...

looks great guys ... im bringing a driver for it when my ticket gets pulled 

but only after i do the longest smokiest one wheel tirer frier out of the fair grounds

• Like 1