2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are amazing!!!!  

Just a tip I thought I would pass along.  For cleaning white walls, find a smooth "river rock", use the "river rock" like a scrub brush on the white walls while using water.  Seriously it works amazing.  Gotta watch out for the rims though.  Frank showed me this trick.  Used it all the time on my old 620.  

• Like 5

Looks like you're missing some of these. I have two extra I can bring to Canby to throw on it?

I can't wait to see it!

Thanks , but we do have them . Just haven't whipped them out yet . Mike Klotz sent some a while ago . I should have put them in yesterday when i was down there.

• Like 4

I almost lowered it yesterday . When the drive line didn't clear the old carrier bearing mount by 3/4 of an inch. Dropping it 2 inches would have made it clear perfect .

But h5wagon talked me out of it .. not because of low .. because another 30.00 for blocks . He is lucky I didn't have a set on the shelf . They would of been on .

• Like 6

Dont forget some like 14 window super complex canopy/topper/capmer shell..

Wow tip that's an awesome idea....

1) If you or someone else is donating it

2) Can be delivered and installed by tomorrow

3) Has a perfect white paint job, otherwise it would look like shit

Maybe we should proceed without, sounds a bit unrealistic.

• Like 3

I had that look on my 521 back in the 80's with a shell on it and didn't like it after 3 months so I got rid of shell, dropped the rear and reindexed the torsion bars and adjusted the ride height at all 4 corners, before I went to hydraulics for dancing bed modifications

• Like 2

Thats a great offer Loren, but there is no time for that.

AL DO NOT READ THIS POST. No additional stress needed.

If we had 2 weeks until canby.. okay maybe. This truck needs to be running, driving, stopping, not leaking anything and aligned in less than 48 hours. More like less than 20 working hours.

Not to mention interior installed.. finishing electrical bits, bolting sheet metal on, aligning doors, weather strip, head liners, bed liners, fluids, DETAILING!!! etc etc etc... The ship for additional modifications sailed weeks and a thousand plus dollars ago. The engine still needs to be broken in...

On top of all that, the dude running this ship has to organize the logistics of transporting the truck, advertising the truck, showing the truck, getting tents and supplies to stage the truck at the show, organize the video display of the truck at the show, get his shit ready for camping, get his OWN truck ready. This truck needs to be at the fairgrounds Friday MORNING!

• Like 5