2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Rick.  I hope to see you and the truck in Williams AZ this fall.  This truck went to the correct person!!!  We know he will show it lots of luv and miles.  Perfect.

Great job everybody and thanks to Ratsun, Denmarkboy, Datsun Northwest, Datslocos, Canby Clan and everyone one that helped and everyone that attended for making this a reality.

• Like 3

Thanks again to everyone that made  this happen .  This community is like no other ! Lets do canby even bigger for next year !

WE did it guys ! And somehow the stars aligned , and a true datsun loving member of Ratsun got the truck .

Your new baby is safe in the driveway Rick . I am already making plans to bring it to you .   I cant wait to see you start a build thread,

• Like 12

Hello everyone!, great....no...FKN AWESOME! to meet all of you that I had the pleasure to talk to, you are an inspirational community, special thanks to Al (denmarkboy) and his wife who welcomed me to their home without knowing who I was and immediately making me feel as family!, Draker a pleasure to work with you and cruise both ways looking out for each other on an awesome Canby drive, I don't know what else to say, it truly was an EPIC weekend with an ending Hollywood couldn't script!!!

Congratulations Rick!!!!!

Diego.

• Like 4

Maybe next year.  I have to have 2 knee replacement surgeries and maybe my left hip as well. 

Thank you Draker for the live feeds.  Mike Klotz thank you for the video.  Denmarkboy what can I say you sir are a special individual!  Now get some rest!  LOL

• Like 3
Guest Rick-rat

Congrats Rick.  I hope to see you and the truck in Williams AZ this fall.  This truck went to the correct person!!!  We know he will show it lots of luv and miles.  Perfect.

I plan to drive the truck down to Williams for the show this year

• Like 8
Guest Rick-rat

Your new baby is safe in the driveway Rick . I am already making plans to bring it to you .   I cant wait to see you start a build thread,

Thanks again Al, just let me know when it's coming so I will be here

• Like 4

Rick got the truck.

Al got the Ratsun award.

Both went exactly where they should have.

Rick, I made my peace with you.

Al, oh man. It was great meeting you and your family.

Thank you for your hospitality as well. Good man.

I wish you were closer. I'd love to help out on anuthing you got planned.

Meetings, 2016 RatRod 620, etc.

Down guy. Cheers.

• Like 4