2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

Just posted on the Canby thread about my 'winning' the truck. Awesome news!! Thrilled. That ticket really got passed around. Yeah nice long back roads run to Calgary, loved the drive. Avoided the big highways as much as I could. Thanks Kieth did mostly what you suggested. J-cock... it could only have been you. Good to meet you at last.

• Like 3
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pick a part as a vender !  nice  Z Chopper !   actually though, I could see inviting them to have a booth in the swap meet area.   Maybe I will do that if I'm asked to take a board position with Datsuns NW. 

• Like 4

Just posted on the Canby thread about my 'winning' the truck. Awesome news!! Thrilled. That ticket really got passed around. Yeah nice long back roads run to Calgary, loved the drive. Avoided the big highways as much as I could. Thanks Kieth did mostly what you suggested. J-cock... it could only have been you. Good to meet you at last.

yes i really would have liked to chat more but understandably u had a long trip ahead of u ... i was gonna wear a laotsu name tag ....next year we are camping so we can bro down Canadian style with pbr and deer beer

• Like 3

pick a part as a vender !  nice  Z Chopper !   actually though, I could see inviting them to have a booth in the swap meet area.   Maybe I will do that if I'm asked to take a board position with Datsuns NW.

You should actually run for president, we need a Ratsun guy or gal and you would probably get all of us behind you.

• Like 2

You should actually run for president, we need a Ratsun guy or gal and you would probably get all of us behind you.

I have already volunteered to step up & help do whatever it takes to keep the Canby event going, maybe even improving. As for the TITLE of President, or whatever.... if you all nominate me, go to the meeting & vote me in, I will take whatever place, or title that means,& do the best I can possibly do at it. I'm not the type to campaign, & I don't care about titles. I DO see a job (many jobs, actually) that needs to be done, & I care plenty enough about keeping Canby going, to step up, volunteer,& give it my best efforts.

• Like 7

Sure will be awesome seeing that thing at all of the meets up here. Glad I gave him that ticket and didn't keep it for myself. Hell if I won with that ticket I still probably would have given the truck to rick, he really deserved it.

• Like 4